What's new

Free Sprites with Some Restrictions

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The following sprites were created for AzureZero by me. Unfortunately, the games they were made for are no longer in production and I have been given permission by AzureZero to distribute them under a commercial copyleft license.

FULL LEGAL NOTICE (EULA): These sprites are free to use with some limitations. Please read the following before downloading or using the content. By downloading and/or using the content provided, you have inherently accepted the following regardless.

I appended a spoiler tag to the full legal notice because it's an eye sore - but you're still obligated to read it if you're going to use this. The password can be found in the full EULA only.

• THE PRODUCT IS NOT FOR SALE AS-IS. You (The reader/user) may only sell this product as a part of a larger project (e.g. A game or an animated video). The product was created to develop products with, and was not intended for direct sell or resell. It is unlawful to commercially sell, distribute, or brand this product directly. You may not provide the sprites as an extra or bonus with the exception being an animated gallery within the larger project (e.g. A game or an animated video.).
  • You (The reader/user) may no take credit for the original content that I have uploaded.
  • You (The reader/user) must give credit to the creator of original content.
  • You (The reader/user) are accountable for your own actions. Please make sure it is legal within your country to use and/or modify this content before doing so.
  • The product has been released "as is" with no intent to update or support the content or the user. Updates and support may or may not be provided by the creator/distributor, but this does not create a binding contractual agreement of any nature.
  • You (the reader/user) may not circumvent any part of this agreement by modifying, doctoring, altering, or distributing the product.

Password: BoredBirdy_ULMF_61614_WIP-Sprites

LAYMAN'S TERMS LEGAL NOTICE (EULA):
  • I made this - credit me.
  • You didn't make this - Don't take credit.
  • Not for commercial retail as-is.
  • You can sell this as a part of a game or an animated video.
  • Don't look at it or download it if it's not legal to do so.

SUPER LAYMAN'S TERMS
  • Be respectful, it's free. No one likes an ingrate.

NOTICE: Some slight satire/parody, more explanation below.

-----

Alright, legal mumbo-jumbo said and done.

Most of the sprites are not finished, were not refined, or were just rough sketches of what I was actually going to do. Even some of the more finalized stuff was going to get a once over polish when the entire palette was out of the rough draft and concept phase. If you intend to properly use these sprites, you will want to update them, add in more frames, and really put your best into making something wonderful with these things. It really seemed like such a waste to chuck all of these frames after the little bit of time I invested into them since I know a lot of people could use these.

"Eva" or "Evangeline" was the name AzureZero picked out for a sidescroller concept he wanted to work on. The palette contains the following...

• Eva nude frames in various poses
  • Eva in black lingerie
  • Eva in stockings
  • Eva in underwear
  • Eva in a "Kantai Collection" sailor outfit inteded as a concept/example only. Use at your own risk.
  • Eva extra/concept with lactation (I was bored)
  • Eva in a standard Japanese one piece swimsuit.
  • Eva dressed up as "Little Red"
  • Eva in her "finalized" outfit.
  • Eva covered in... ehm... "white sauce"... A lot...
  • Eva flirting (idle animation)
  • Bench sex scene (Good grief I need to fix that set...)
  • Eva in some frame snippets (mostly just experimenting)
  • Eva run animation in pieces (see the gif for the "completed" version).
  • Eva jump frame (There was more, but my system blew up at one point.).
  • Eva on her back
  • A partial tileset including doors, floors, plenum, sewer, and so on.).
  • A great big purple alien concept (it was rejected but I held on to it.).
  • A small purple alien with NES mario-esque death scene.
  • A green pill bug type alien.
  • An older concept of a preying mantis type alien (Again, system went kaboom).

The "Kung Fu Master" palette was in a very rough draft stage and intended to be a tifa-tan type game. It contains the following...

• A possible Final Fantasy Soldier parody.
  • A Japanese punk stylized in a 1950's Rockabilly way. AYYYYYYYYY~!!
  • Judo master (Female) and apprentice (Male). He's not so happy to be there.
  • Some naked dude I was saving as a quick base
  • MAJOR PARODY: Lupin III was going to be the next WIP I finished on that sheet.
  • The main character. Very unfished, much draft, so WIP, wow.

I was so tempted to make a giant cookie for the Kung Fu game... In Soviet Russia, cookie clicks you... ಠ_ಠ

Mini-note: Do be sure to note, I was a little further than it looks like but as to be expected, my system got knocked out at one point. The sprites I have initially submitted were the ones I had backed up elsewhere because I didn't want to risk losing everything if I ran into an issue (which I did).

Mini-note: If I find more sprites related to these I'll be sure to upload them, along with any repairs, updates, etc. I'm not going to guarantee anything though, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.

Mini-note: Don't try to start a troll parade or a flame war on this thread. If you don't like what you see or what I'm doing here with these sprites, then go to another thread and leave this one alone. Don't give the mods or members of this forum any grief.

Edit: Screenname change correlation issue.

Attachments

Last edited: