What's new

The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

Hey sorry for the delay in puting up another post, this week is vacation week so I should be getting more of these up over the week. Been distracted by a desire to write some bad ends for sexy heroines, so I wrote some of those, I may end up putting one or two of the short stories into the erotia section. But honestly it's just been work being busy and some light writers block that's been holding me back atm, I hope to get this bank running over the weekend.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ria stared at the orc as she paced back and forth slowly twice staring at her bimbo. Her mind wandered for a moment.

'I don't need her anymore, and this would be the second issue she would have saved me from. That's good enough from that whore.' Ria thought as she turned back to the orc chief.

"Done, I'll take the cloak." She said passing the bottle to the large orc who took it and waved his hands sending four orc's into the other room to collect the other bimboified shopkeeper's clone. Ria sighed as she took the cloak and without much more speaking left the orc's to their orgy with their new breeders.

Ria slipped the cloak over her body and found it was a normal cloak but when she desired it, the cloak would cling to her skin and hide her image from those looking towards her. It left an odd after image, so it was not perfect but honestly it was good enough for what she ever needed.

The next room was a large one, it was concave slightly down into a center area where four channels fed an odd liquid into it. It looked like liquid metal but radiated no heat, Ria actually finally had options in front of her, there was a path from the room in each cardinal direction, so not counting the one she entered she would go north, east, or west, or she could investigate this strange room.

-Investigate would be a trick check as it's a puzzle, if you want to look into it I'll give you the initial over look of it from her initial check then let you go from there. Aside from that pick a direction and lets go deeper.-

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Investigate Puzzle

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

((I do apologize for the delay on the post got hit my a bad set of writers block and it didn't help that my shift changed at work. Hopefully I can start bringing this back more consistently.))

Ria took in the whole room before she proceeded any deeper into the center area, there was a small pool of the odd liquid resting there but even with the four streams flowing it into the center it did not begin to flood the room. So obviously there was a drain that was flowing the liquid out of the bottom of the room.

She had two options there was a circular block connected to the wall, she could rather easily pry it loose and let it roll into the center of the room. That would plug up the hole at the bottom but honestly it would not do much. A further examination of the room showed her the key she needed, a switch that rested rather far out of reach of the normal person. But with some clever climbing and her astral weapon she pulled it and watched as a point slowly lowered closer to the bottom, at the tip of it rested a strip of metal that arched electricity.

The electricity connected with the liquid and she watched it react, as the energy flowed into the liquid and through it up into the walls of the room. Lighting up the room far more as the tiles themselves began to light up. Giving her a perfect view of the room, it gave her two options for a solution, she could dislodge the boulder which would slowly flood the room but submerge the metal in the liquid probably overloading it, or she could block the flow of liquid to the bottom and simply knock the metal free, as it was obliviously the prize for this test.

-Flood the room submerging the electrical items, or stop the flow and dislodge the metal manually when the room was decidedly less dangerous. It really was the question of what would stop the metal from arching electricity.-

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Stop the flow. I can't be sure I'm right so if somebody else has a better grasp of the puzzle please vote.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

stop the flow