What's new

Tomb Raider Sexual Dream Story - 11/6/2013

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's pretty very long and most sexual dream.. it's based off Tomb Raider game..

she came to, she find herself in the island. she pretty much started out same way like Lara Croft did, but in whole diffrent way. she was on other side of island. she explored the ruins, places.

she still had no weaponry to protect herself from others. here was a crashed plane from WWII era, she ran into the plane. she find some gun holster leg strappings, she strapped them on her legs and found old Colt 45 guns together.

she realized that guns fit the holsters, said "i think those once belonged to a famous person that wore those."

she pretty much only had on were her blue tank top and blue long pants. she started to step out, suddenly the plane starts to move slowly over the cliff.

she stopped, the plane stopped. she said, "oh, you gotta be kidding me." she took a quick breath, about three times. she then ran out really fast, the whole plane slides down faster.

she jumped towards the cliff, she landed on the edge, basically holding on for her dear life. she watched below as the plane smash into the rocks below. she pulled herself up and over into the solid ground, said to herself "that was close.."

of sudden, a rain poured down hard. she got up and ran to nearby shelter from the rain. abandoned campsite under the largest tree limb. it was huge enough to shelter the campsite from rain. she was shaking like crazy. she got so cold that she was worried she'd die from that. she did't have match or any resource to start a fire.

but in darkness as night came, she was very alert yet shaking too much and her teeth chattering.
it attracted the Wolves. wolves had surrounded the campsite. she pulled out the guns, she pointed at one of them as they charged. the guns jammed, the wolf jumped at her, knocking the guns out of her hands as the other wolf jumped and pinning her to the ground with its paws on her palms of her hands.

she was so scared and were blushing at same time as the wolf that were pinning her, looking at her. face to face and here were eye contact as well.

she could't get better until three of theirs walked up to her, then lay here beside her. she started to get warm slowly, that she started to stop shaking. the wolf was still staring her down, making sure she did't move. she began to wonder, "is he the pack leader? if so, why is he still pinning me down for what?"

she lay here, as the night drags on. she fell asleep, she woke up in the dawn to find out that the wolves are gone.

she realized, "they WERE keeping me warm throughout the night!" she got up, grabbed her guns and
went outside. she kept going until she spotted one of wolves that were here with her that night.
she could see that it was trap that got triggered by him. she ran up to him, she said, "hold still." she damaged the trap that released him. he ran off fast. she begin to say, "what the hell are those traps doing here for?"

she continued on until she had misfortune of walking into a snare trap. she was hanging upside down completely.. she looked to the trap, she could't find any that showed the release, she was pretty much screwed.

she then checked her guns, it was actually empty! that's why the guns jammed because it was out of ammo. "oh joy... now i'm officially in trouble"

she was still stuck upside down for a hour, she heard running footsteps. she looked to the direction where it was coming from. she looked in horror that the men were running towards her.

she knew here was nothing she could do, but pray. they had surrounded her, one of men said, "is she the one that were killing our brothers?"

other man said, "no, this is not same girl. she wears the brown tank top and brown pants, carries variety of weapons. this girl only has guns."

second man said, "then let's kill her."
third man said, "No. i'm gonna check her guns." that same man walked right up to her, she started to hiss at him. he said, "easy there, i'm only gonna check your weapons." she just stopped and wondered what will happen to her.

he checked the guns then said, "her guns are empty. it looks like she recently picked them up from somewhere."

she was then dropped to the ground gently. the leader of men pack said, "we'll take her to the Palace." she put up a fight, he grabbed her and tossed her to ground while getting on top of her from behind, tying her waists behind up. she said, "hey! wait! no!" just as she was being tied up.

she was pulled upward then were forced to walk with them. she walked with them all way to the palace.
she escaped from the men only to get captured again.

she was captured by Stormguards, the soldiers of Sun Queen. they had cornered her at all sides.
she was then grabbed by one of them with their hand on her butt, she was blushing red as he put
his other hand on her butt. he shoved her right into him, he growled at her with lust.

his eyes was full of lust, she begged him to let her go. he won't let go of her butt, he then tossed her
on his shoulder.

she screamed out and struggled around, he gave her a real hard slap right on her butt. she said, "OW!" she looked back at him with blushed look and tears, he gives her the rape face while walking to the Palace. she said, "no no! Please! not that face!"

the end?