What's new

The Black Maze of Lewd Torment

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hello everyone.

As some of you may know, I was bored and decided to with which to run simple CYOAS style things. I'll probably come up with simple rules with which to basically automate this whole process, but for now I'm mostly going to be running this when I feel like it. I will choose which characters get run in the end, but if I'm not decided you can still vote for whoever gets played. Each character will only get one shot unless I say otherwise.

Basically, whatever character ends up running through the maze will have all manner of lewd things inflicted upon them, be they monsters or bandits or orcs or goblins or dungeon traps or tentacles. Whatever you can think of, and I do allow requests. Whether or not I'll actually fulfill them is entirely up to me, however, and everything will still have to be lore friendly. If your character gets chosen, I'll even let you write up reactions to them and give some preference in the votes. Note, however, that this will still be a CYOAS, so some people will have a tiny bit of power over your character.

Everyone goes in with nothing but some wooden weapons and some rags, plus the sealing collar or starvation collar to prevent them from using any magic or making the fights trivial. They may pick up useful items throughout the maze, but nothing dramatic. The goal will depend on the character's, but eventually every character will either be raped into submission, or succeed and escape with the prize, after which it will be on to the next one...

Also, I only intend to post in this when I'm not swamped with posts or just don't feel like posting in what I owe. I also don't intend to smutwall, buuuut I've said that before and might go back on it if I get some good inspiration to work with. Also also, this is noncanon, so don't feel like it requires any complex justification.

To those of you who have no idea what the hell I'm on about because you don't follow DG, basically anyone can make a character for this CYOAS, and it might get played at some point. Existing characters from an active RP with much more complex rules can be entered into this, in which case they'll be reflections of their current versions as of entry.

Voting will follow pretty simple rules, I'll present a problem for whichever character ends up running through this, you can vote on which solution is best for whatever reason you like, even for characters that aren't yours. The exact fluff will vary from character to character, you can basically come up with whatever you like on that front, and DG is pretty loose when it comes to lore, especially since this is noncanon anyway. If I absolutely can't make a character idea fit the lore, I just won't use it. Also, keep in mind that this won't be for deep roleplaying, incredible dramatic storytelling, or for the sense of victory. Any character thrown into this will almost certainly lose, it's only a matter of how big the lineup for their post defeat gangbang is, which I am likely to play out in somewhat greater detail.

Voting will start once a few potential contestants have been built up and I feel like picking one. Yes, you can vote for your own character.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Black Maze of Lewd Torment

Name: Nala
Class: Mage
Purpose: Forced to run the maze by her demonic captor, Esmerala, as an amusement for the crowds of Acheron and to humiliate the powerfule - but sealed - sorceress further.

Body: 1
Mind: 7
Spirit: 2

HP: 55
PP: 85
WP: 60

Description:

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I vote for Blue's character because I'm too lazy to make a character

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Name: Haro
Class: Warrior
Purpose: Looking to both test her skills and learn new tricks.
Body: 5
Mind: 1
Spirit: 3

HP: 70
PP: 50
WP: 60

Description:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Angel" Celeste, Brood Slime Warrior Succubus

The Daughter of Karen and Grace from my ranger GM'ed thread. Possibly to be used in future thread.

Name: Angelique "Angel" Joy Celeste
Class: Succubis Warrior
Race: Brood Slimeling
Sex: Female
Purpose: To retrieve her good friend who went into the challenge the maze but has not been seen from since she went. Also to prove herself as hero in her own right.

Body: 4
Mind: 2
Spirit: 3

Hit Points (HP): 40+10+15=65
Pleasure to Orgasm (PP): 20+10+15=45
Spirit Energy (EP): 30+10+20=50

Bio/Description:
Like this only with fuchsia highlights throughout her hair and the left eye is pink; also more muscle definition.

Angel was a free carefree child growing up. She lived with her two mothers in quaint little town outside of Crolia, helping with the farm chores, feeding animals, and tending to the garden. She liked to play games like hide and seek and tag and such. She was very outgoing until her unique and inhuman qualities began showing up in full and earnest around her teens. She tried to act more conservative and reserved, attempting to keep her inhuman attributes hidden. As she grew up with her parents, she was taught in scriptures and details of the numerous gods in the world, and in sword play and combat. She studied and trained very hard until her eighteenth, when she was finally of age to leave her parents' home and explore the world and forge her own path. She is quite physically fit, with a slim but well defined and sculpted body, possessing an impressive six pack, strong defined muscular legs and arms, and a frim backside. She typically wears her long pink and blonde hair in a long single ponytail, going down to her back, two twin braided bangs framing her beautiful face. Her pink eye glows, when she is channeling her in born spiritual power. She carries a mighty claymore strapped to her back. She is outgoing and friendly to most, and from her training as a child, generally prefers to avoid combat and violence if possible. However is always ready to step up and defend the innocent and weak from any who would prey on them.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17193

The OOC section: Based off of the baby and the race ranger came up with in my thread.

((Let me know if anything needs correction. I think I got the math alright. ))

EDIT: We are only allowed 6 points for stars somehow I thought it was 10. Fixed.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Vote for Tenta's character

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gonna go ahead and cast a vote for Nala.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now, to add the fun to this. You'll all be allowed to gamble on how far a character will get in a given dungeon, even if it's yours.

For the sake of simplicity, you'll have to phrase all bets as "I bet X that [character] will not make it past room Y." All bets should be PMed to me and only to me to avoid collusion, all accounts will be kept public and funds will be deducted at the beginning of a character's run. The reason for this will become clear later. Everyone voting starts with 500 denarii, and successful bets will always be returned x4 if you guess closest, so betting 100 will net you 400, or 10x for guessing the exact room. Only one person will win on a given bet, so guessing "character x won't make it past room 1000" or something is unlikely to get you anything. Losers' money goes to the house.

Making side bets between each other is allowed, but you both (or all) have to PM the specifics to me.

In addition, at the beginning of the dungeon you may PM me a trap you would like sprung on the current PC, paying a certain amount depending on the severity of the trap. You don't get this amount of money back, but it can help you win a bet.
For every 2 denarii paid, you may add a basic monster with 1/1/1 in stats. Adding 2 more denarii lets you add 1 to any given stat, but the cost scales at +2 per point, so +1 costs 2, +2 costs 2 + 4 = 6, +3 costs 2 + 4 + 6 = 12, and so on. Multiple monsters may be added, but you have to pay for each, but note that stats cap at 10, you may never have more than one monster with a stat of 6 or higher in a given encounter, and having 10 Body gives a creature the Juggernaut rule, causing it to roll a 1d100 instead of 10d10.

A trap may also be made to deal damage or inflict statuses. Such are naturally avoided by the mind stat, rolled against a randomized DC via a virtual mind stat costs 5 per point, rolling a d8 for each. HP damage costs 5. WP damage costs 10. Statuses cost 10. PP damage requires two failed rolls before damage is taken, with the second potentially Body or Mind, and costs 5. One may extend the trap for additional rounds of effect for 10 per round.

I'll figure out spell rules, for things like mind control or suggestion, later. All of this will be in

A list of statuses can be found and will be added to regularly.

Also, as a side note, if I haven't GMed for your character or it isn't one that has already been in DG, then you'll have to forgive me for not adding in details relating to their personality into the flavor when this actually gets rolling. I'll keep an active registry of characters to be played yet and The bets doc will remain private.

Nala (BlueSlime) 3 votes
Angel (TentanariX) 3 votes
Haro (dragoon) 1 vote

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it only a single bet per player/character or can we make multiple bets?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You get one bet per character with the house.

As an additional side note, people probably won't get multiple consecutive characters, so if you submit a character make sure it's the one you'd like to see run through the dungeon most.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I probably take part in this to some degree but not for the next 3 days.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Heh, may as well dust off Sierra for this since it feels like she would fit here. Though her sheet was heavily flawed in DG I think it best to just do it all over with the simplified rules.

Name: Sierra
Class: Amazonian warrior
Purpose: Enslaved by the people who found her wandering the jungle, Sierra was given a chance to endure the maze to find her freedom. The odds were against her, but a small chance at freedom was a chance that Sierra needed to take.
Body: 3
Mind: 2
Spirit: 1

HP: 45
PP: 40
WP: 35

Description:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Voting for Tenta's as well.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tass, what happens if someone goes broke? Maybe at the start of every new character, everyone below 50 denarii has their cash raised to 50?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Current votes and such. This will normally be in a spoiler.

Nala (BlueSlime) 3 votes
Angel (TentanariX) 4 votes
Haro (dragoon) 1 vote
Sierra (freeko) 1 vote

People who run out of money are out of money. No more buying traps or betting for them.

It's currently looking like Angel will be our first character, but I'll give it a few more days.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Who voted for me? I guess if i by proxy voted for myself when i posted the character, could my vote be changed to blueslimes character.

They posted their character first so why not send them through first.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Vote for Nala

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think when we post, we automatically get one vote from ourselves.

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll vote for Nala as well.