What's new

TINGO: An Experimental CYOA

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
There Is No Game Over: TINGO

The CYOA area seems a bit dead, so I offer you a CYOA featuring many game over scenarios found in many other smut games out there with a catch, being that nothing is truly a game over with respect to the failure state. Meaning the main character can potentially become a very messed up person by the end of their adventure, with scars and likely many children. There will be a stat tracker showing all of her sexual experiences and in general, anything I can think of to track so that she has a very basic but involved history of her adventures.

I'll have a little tracker thingie here in every post to show her physical and mental state as well as history. How she suffers or chooses to be overall impacts her reactions to people.

Main Status
Physical State: Perfectly healthy (If she's pregnant, scarred, or showing physical alteration, it'll be shown here)
Mental State: Completely Sane. (I won't be using a numerical value to represent corruption, just a state of mind. Truama in general will be here.)
Sexual State: Virgin. Slightly interested in sex. (Like most people she won't start pure, She might BECOME pure of mind, but everything here is averaged, including sex drive. She has a normal drive.)

Secondary Status (This counts instances as related to the character, NOT what she did to others, but what happened to her)
Penetration(Pussy, Ass, Mouth): 0,0,0
Licked(Pussy): 0
Licked(Breasts): 0
Touched(Self): 0
Touched(Others): 0
Cum (Pussy, Anus, Mouth, Outside): 0,0,0,0
Mliked: 0
Pregnancies: 0
Offspring: None

There will also be a basic RPG status tracker to be made later. For now, I will post the default character, complete with name, picture and bio. Everyone may vote for her. Alternatively, you may offer suggestions of your own in a similar fashion and people may vote for them instead. But I will only accept a complete character description, not a poorly made one. Fetish content in this CYOA will generally be fairly extreme and in general, whatever I deem fit, including bestiality and intensive abuse plus pregnancy.

Name: Paris
Picture:
Class: Knight (Strength: Highest - Speed: Low - Wisdom: Moderate - Sexuality: Lowest - Willpower: High)
(Strength is to win fights, Speed is to move fast, Wisdom is to be smart, Sexuality is to be charming, Willpower is to stay Determined)
Bio & Personality: (To be determined after intro)

(If you have read this far and have no clue what to post, if you even want to, just say I vote for Paris)

Last edited:

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: TINGO: An Experimental CYOA

I'll vote for Paris

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Name: Kehpri
Picture:
Class: Alchemist (Strength: Lowest - Speed: Medium - Wisdom: High - Sexuality: Low - Willpower: Highest)
Bio & Personality:

I wrote a Bio. MAF does not want to use it. That's cool.
Kehpri was once a gifted young girl promised to be wed to a older man to secure her family's business ventures. As part of the deal, she was given an excellent education at the most prestigious institution, The Holy Academia. She quickly learned all the most awesome things, like alchemy, science, philosophy and meta-physics. When she turned fourteen and was getting fitted for her wedding dress, she discovered she was supposed to learn about cooking and child rearing from the nuns at the institution, not the amazing things from the actual professors. At that point she ran off and decided to become an adventurous rogue, using her wits and knowledge to rob haunted tombs and infested fortresses, hunting for lost knowledge and forgotten treasure. So far, all she has managed is create an small army of small floating golems to spy on people and do the actual scouting for her. She likes cats and fancies herself buccaneer of sorts. The eye-patch is cosmetic, a fashion statement.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The Bio of ye heroine I shall write down after an intro where you guys can vote to decide her background, and starting sexual stats before she embarks on her adventure.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I'll vote for Paris

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll vote for Paris as long as she has the catch phrase. "Only One can wield a sword." After ruthlessly killing someone :D.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Paris: HP 100 MP 100 RP 100

History:
Main Status
Physical State: Perfectly healthy
Mental State: Completely Sane.
Sexual State: Virgin. Slightly interested in sex.

Secondary Status

(Paris it is)

Paris was born from a blood line of adventurers, and was only naturally destined for the same life. From all the riches they managed to obtain, she was allowed good living and schooling while her mother and father taught her how to fight like a Knight, and possess the willpower and intellect of one as well. She was sheltered however, and didn't have much chance to learn how to socialize or use her beauty to her advantage.

Once she neared adulthood, she was sent to a famous location to further her training to embark into the real world as prepared as her parents could make her be. Though Paris also had a choice in the matter.

"I can choose where I want to go? I'm surprised my parents didn't order me to be sent off to the Chapel to become a true knight. Still, why not consider the other options?" she pondered.

That's when odd fairies appeared that only she could see with her mind's eye. These fairies didn't always speak, but did seem to offer suggestion to her. Oddly enough, Paris felt compelled to obey them, even if their decisions were chaotic and conflicting.

(Each voter here can basically roleplay as a MIND CONTROLLING FAIRY, and can even talk to Paris, but cannot interact with the world at all. YOU INFLUENCE HER DECISIONS)

DECISION MAKING BOX said:
Where should Paris go?
A) Go to the Chapel to become a Knight... Officially! (Paris becomes EVEN BETTER at combat)
B) Go to the Merchant's Guild and learn the ways of trade (Paris becomes faster)
C) Go to the Academy to reach advanced levels of education (Paris becomes more Wise)
D) Go to the Companion's Guild to learn how to be more pleasant company (Paris becomes more sexual, and might get fucked)
E) Go to the Chapel to become a Priestess (Paris gains more Willpower and resolve)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"Guuuuurl! How did you reach adulthood without going through a rebellious phase? What are you parents? Robotic saints? Saintly Robots? You need to do some unwinding, do something fun, do something opposite, and make sure that being a stuffy knight is what you want. Go spend some time at the Companion's Guild!"

Go straight for the lewd quest. D

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B through D seem appealing I'll go with C the academy.

moonblack

Reputation score

After thinking about it I'll go with:
C) The Academy

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"KROOT KROOT! KROOT! That means BLOOD and FUN! IF YOU AinT gootaaa ittts then you needs to gets it!" Shouting and flying around crazily and smashing against the ground and making a furrow, a bloodied form flies up shouting "KROOT KROOT!"

A - "GO BE A KNIGHT!! I NEED SWORDS AND ARMOR!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Paris: HP 100 MP 100 RP 100
Class: Knight [Strength: A(5) - Speed: D(2) - Wisdom: B(3) - Sexuality: E(1) - Willpower: B(4)]

History:
Main Status

Secondary Status

BIO: Paris was raised by adventurers. When she came of age, she accidentally took one of the artifacts her parents found and wore it. It was a cursed earring that caused her to be under the effects of mind control by little spirits known as the entities of chaos. Under their command, she went to the Academy.

Before Paris made her decision, she found a note left behind by her parents. Next to what seemed to be a earring. Without reading the note, Paris assumed it was time to wear the treasure her parents found. Though soon, she felt like something stabbed into her mind. Suffering through immense pain, she took the note, figuring she'd find something of note to stop the pain as the earring bit into her ear and didn't let go. "This is not among the things I left for your adventure. It's a cursed earring that has the souls of spirits aligned to the entity of chaos, lord of unpredictability. If you put it on, you will be controlled by them until they have mercy on you and let you go."

Paris let out a cry as there were suddenly freakish little voices fluttering about in her head. "What the hell!? Why did my parents leave this out in the open!?" she exclaimed at all the strange entities. They didn't seem to have a physical form, as she found out by swatting at them with her sword to no effect.

"Guuuuurl! How did you reach adulthood without going through a rebellious phase? What are you parents? Robotic saints? Saintly Robots? You need to do some unwinding, do something fun, do something opposite, and make sure that being a stuffy knight is what you want. Go spend some time at the Companion's Guild!"
"My parents told me that the companion's guild is for lewd women. That's not the kind of girl I was raised to be." she said.

"KROOT KROOT! KROOT! That means BLOOD and FUN! IF YOU AinT gootaaa ittts then you needs to gets it!" Shouting and flying around crazily and smashing against the ground and making a furrow, a bloodied form flies up shouting "KROOT KROOT!"
"What is wrong with this earring!?" Paris cried out, before she felt herself being controlled. Her mind warped, and she... Chose to go to the academy.

Paris blinked, suddenly before the academy as it were, shocked she ended up here. "They didn't send me somewhere bad? How did I even walk here without knowing it?" she hummed. "I guess they really are unpredictable..." she pondered. She just hoped the little spirits wouldn't be malicious... As she enrolled into the Academy, and furthered her intellectual training.

In the classes Paris took, she was popular amongst the male student body. Her figure was incredible with a youthful, attractive face and lush brunette hair. They said she was like a doll, a compliment she took with a flush. Then, one day she'd awake in her dorm room to find a handful of notes under her door. Reading through each of them, she found them to be love letters from several boys... And two girls. Paris chuckled. Being so pure, and so focused on the adventure, she had no interest in relationships... Though she felt a twitch, the spirits had the ability to decide for her.

(Bio updated)

DECISION said:
Paris is being courted! She is currently doing well in the Academy without distraction.
A) Paris refuses all the love letters. She'll finish her time at the academy dutifully and diligently.
B) Paris accepts the request of the talented wizard. "We're both talented, I'd like to work together with you."
C) Paris accepts the request of the delinquent. "Let's have some fun together."
D) Paris accepts the suspicious note. "Come to the gym at night." The note was covered in an aura of lewd and malicious intent.
E) Paris accepts the note from the girl in class. "I'd like to meet you." Written in elegant handwriting, as if a request from a princess.
F) Finally the last note is a request from someone who seemingly had trouble writing. All Paris could read was "Fountain". Though she knew this request was from a member of the Yaziri race. A half-demon infamous (or perhaps famous) for being futanari.

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"This letter sounds so mysterious! Aren't you curious?"

D

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That one of the Yaziri race looks interesting, and she seems shy too, just from the way that letter was written. So you might be able to tease her and train her to please you, or just make a... close friend. Go on to the fountain and see what she wants."

F

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

E

"A royal or noble is waiting to ask you for help maybe."

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Aren't you curious if those rumors are true?"

F

moonblack

Reputation score

"Having a noble for a... friend... can have all sorts of benefits. Go meet her and see what she wants."

E.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

E

"Ooooh, this one has nice handwriting! Better than the other ones I'd say."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Paris: HP 100 SP 100 RP 100
Class: Knight [Strength: A(5) - Speed: D(2) - Wisdom: B(3) - Sexuality: E(1) - Willpower: B(4)]

History:
Main Status

Secondary Status

BIO: Paris was raised by adventurers. When she came of age, she accidentally took one of the artifacts her parents found and wore it. It was a cursed earring that caused her to be under the effects of mind control by little spirits known as the entities of chaos. Under their command, she went to the Academy.

Paris threw the letters to the ground, minus the elegant one and the one from the Yazari. "Arrrgh!" she cried out in frustration. It didn't help that they were controlling her, but the multiple voices couldn't make up their minds. Though they did narrow down their choices. "Will all of you just make up your mind already!?" she pleaded.

"This letter sounds so mysterious! Aren't you curious?"
"It's clearly suspicious! I don't want to walk into an obvious trap!" she declared.

"That one of the Yaziri race looks interesting, and she seems shy too, just from the way that letter was written. So you might be able to tease her and train her to please you, or just make a... close friend. Go on to the fountain and see what she wants."

"Aren't you curious if those rumors are true?"
"It's not so much shy... You might be right, but she clearly isn't very smart. Their race can recall information miraculously, but the Yazari are good at only that. She can read, but most cannot write languages." Paris replied to another voice in her head. "And there's no question about those rumors! Her anatomy is stuffed into her stocking half the time, she might as well be having it hanging out! Not even human shaped..." Paris winces, unable to identify the shape of the cock, though the fairies would recognize it as a horse cock. It wouldn't compare to the real thing, but it was still large for a humanoid.

"A royal or noble is waiting to ask you for help maybe."

"Having a noble for a... friend... can have all sorts of benefits. Go meet her and see what she wants."

"Ooooh, this one has nice handwriting! Better than the other ones I'd say."
"If I have to answer one of these, I'd rather answer the noble writing... I'm worried it will hurt if you damned spirits force me to choose the Yazarin... She will definitely rape me if I let her..."

NARROWED DOWN DECISIONS said:
If votes tie, Paris will take control herself!
A) Answer the noble's love note.
B) Answer the Yazari futanari's scribbled love note
C) Answer both

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

" Why not both?"

C