• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "What Do You Do" Game

Cold Night Lamia
    Originally posted by Milia Fan View Post
    Cold Night Lamia
    Something else.
    I'll run my hands along the underside of her tail to see if I can find a spot to distract her.

Comment

Originally posted by Milia Fan View Post
      Cold Night Lamia:
      It's a cold night, after a day of questing for who knows what, you spot a lamia in the distance, you slowly turn around to walk away, but before you can take a step, you hear a voice behind you. "Where are you goin'?!" You jump exactly 10 feet in the air and land on your feet, you turn around and she's right in front of you.

"Oh come on! Drop the act, you don't need these!" She quickly strips you to your skin, tossing your sword/shield/whathaveyou in the lake.

"AH! It's cold!" You reply.

"Tsk, tsk." She responds, "You won't be cold for long...." she grins evilly, you worry she may not only rape you, but kill you... or worse.

Do you:

Quickly run your naked ass away screaming in fear for your life.

Submit and allow the lamia to have her way with you. (Are you sure? It's chilly out, and so is her body... of course, that's why she's using you. Also the possibility of DEATH! Watch those fangs buddy.)

Try to recover your weapon and slay her. (Sounds realistic eh? Yeah it's totally possible bruh!)

Try to reason with her to at least let you live after she rapes you.

Something else.
      Cold Night Lamia
      • SOMETHING ELSE

I scream "NOOOOOOO! You've undid the seals I placed all over my stuff!" As my body begins to unravel. Opening, skin pulling backwards, opening like cardboard revealing a black empty expanse. The darkness beckoning before shimmering shapes of light draining void black tendrils lash out the lamia - strength like that of 14,000,000,000 joules of force and with speed as fast as lightning, grabbing and lashing onto her, roping her fully and dragging her into the dark expanse where time is distorted and hungry tentacles raped without end...

"Quickly!! Before they defile and rape you and fill you with hundreds of eggs! Use your tail and grab that fluttering talisman!!" A voice from across mountains echos out!
      sigpic

A huge Fan of Adventures of Tara! No link in my signature through, instead look above at her posing while barely able to cover her tits.

Comment

Sorry it's taking a while, I've hit a bit of a block trying to come up with the content, especially for the secret/special options, I'll update as soon as I can think of what happens next.
        Mah banner.
        Spoiler

Nekos in spoiler, clicky-clicky. :3
        Spoiler

Comment

Working...
        X