What's new

Milk Love.

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Milk Love.

Yah. I think I did overdo it on the HP. But don't worry. I'll be a lot more 'mean' with Lila on Adventure 2. I am thinking Parasite Clothes~

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, now to see how far my rep dropped...

EDIT: thanks to a mysterious benefactor, my rep is HIGHER! So, I'm not hated for making the story harder?

Last edited:
OP
R

Ryka

Not at all. In fact, you helped me. And... you're welcome. :3

I am thinking of making the RP take place in either a forest island... or an underwater cave.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Making decisions matter is preferable to just rolling a die, see what pops up, then repeat for the rest of the story because you're damn invincible.

Frankly the only reason I wasn't just gunning for Lila to lose HP whenever she could was because I wasn't sure how the CYOA was being structured into chapters, with a healing item at the end of each one.

Did you plan this out before you started it? It didn't seem like you were just making shit up as you were going along. If you didn't, maybe you should, and just count best and worst choices - i.e. which set of choices will make us lose the minimum possible HP and which set will make us lose the maximum amount of HP, then adjust damage values so 9999 is somewhere right in the middle.

Also, disclaimer, I was planning on doing something with living clothes in my own CYOA before today. =P

OP
R

Ryka

I do have a backstory for Lila, but I wanna kinda explain her origins through this CYOA. Sorta. Kanami, I just made up, but am incorperating it to my storyline.

I made the CYOA because I wanted to make an H-Game without actually... using a platformer program to do it. I won't be able to make a game like that. The CYOA is the second best thing.

In fact, I am surprised it was so popular when I started it.

As for your living clothes thing, I may just use just... random specter hands that are unable to be 'killed'.

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A good bit of fun this was, Lila! I look forward to anything more you do with it

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh I wasn't trying to copyright the idea or anything, you use it if you want to! I just didn't want to make it seem like I was copying your idea when I got to it in my own story, haha.

OP
R

Ryka

Ah, okies. Then I will use parasitic armoring. :3