What's new

The Dark Magnate

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
I've decided that while I'm waiting for Experiemental Fate to get enough votes, I'll have another CYOA going that I'll write for so that I don't get a day where I don't write anything.

In this story, the main character is a Demon Lord, an Incubus and the ruler of a small village. He can run it anyway he sees fit, but the goal of the game is to keep it a successful village so that he can reap the benefits of the taxes he imposese on it's citizens. And what village is more successful than one that had grow to become the capital of a powerful country?

The secondary goal of a Demon Lord is to court succubi and gain their favor. Having a succubus in his harem grants the Demon Lord access to a more diverse set of minions. The number of succubi lovers a Demon Lord keeps is a demonstration of his abilties, and greater Demon Lords often have more Succubi at their beck and call. Succubi are difficult to deal with; most Demon Lords never manage to bed a single succubus, turning to mortals for concubines.

There is a whole list other Demon Lords who have similar goals. They don't really get along all that well, being inherently selfish creatures, but it isn't a back-stabbing festival. There is an honour code the Demonic Court follows, which I will divulge fully as the game goes, but it revolves around three precepts:
  1. Demon Lords hide their operations, so as not to draw attention from mortals that are jealous of their power, and celestials that irrationaly hate the infernals.
  2. Demon Lords never lie. It's not that they can't, but when you can't trust someone at their word you can't really trust them later on. This precept is at odds with the first, but proves there is some leaway available with regards to our Demon Lord's 'honesty'.
  3. Demon Lords don't actively try to kill each other. It is very difficult to navigate the court when anyone could possibly kill you for a look. Demon Lords show self discipline by encouraging each other to have friendly relations.

---

"No!" screamed the creatures from beneath their dark hooded robes. They were in the midst of their dark ceremony, the one the seventy imps needed to perform for resurecting their master and patron demon. They had just performed the preluding chants perfectly and were positioning the seven virgin girls for sacrifice, when the unthinkible happend. A quad of do-gooders, four knights of Achernar, came crashing throught the secret temple's hidden doors and attacked them. And while they didn't take many casualties, using their dark powers to evade blade strikes and using dark energy to whip the four heavily armored men into a suitable postion for stabbing. Which happened to be the altar of sacrifice they were going to kill the girls on.

But it wasn't the contamination of the ritual that was the problem, as they could simply clean the altar up and start again. It was that ritual completed with the death of the four adventurers, successfuly resurecting their master. The ritual was botched, yet their master was returning to life. They could feel the magic coursing through the altar, and through their own blood as the bond to their master renewed. They didn't know what the consequences was for changing the ritual. What if he came out deformed? Or worse, angry?

The altar sank into the red stone floor beneath, ripling as if it were a pool of blood. All the torches in the room fluttered towards the pool as if a foul wind was threatening to blow them down. Then the pool glowed a bright crimson, as a dark figure aroze from it, shrouded in smoke.

I'm alive! came a whisper from the smoke. He could feel it, his life, returning to him. He could hear his heart beating, he could feel his blood begining to flow, he could smell the air through the smoke as he inhaled.

But it wasn't enough. He wasn't complete. The ritual wasn't properly performed. No matter. It was close enough along that he could finish it himself. If only he could remember what he looked like...

Hmmm... How tall was I?
  • I think I was kinda short.
  • I know I was pretty average compared to most humans.
  • I remember being eye level to a knight.
  • I looked down on most others because of my height.
  • I'm sure I've executing minions for making my cielings too low.

My hair was...
  • ... jet black?
  • No, chestnut brown.
  • Or was it auburn?
  • Maybe it was red like rubies...
  • ... maybe a dark red.
  • Or was it kinda orange?
  • No... it was a pale blonde.
  • Actually, more like golden blonde...
  • Or am I thinking platinum blonde?
  • Wait. Wasn't it white?
  • Hang on. I didn't have any hair.

My horns...I know I had horns.
  • Two large outward curling ram-like horns.
  • Two tall and straight shafts coming out at a slight angle.
  • Two large horns coming out of my skull them curling backwards over my head.
  • Great horns that went out a bit then curved back in.
  • Just two little cones, really. Kinda cute, though.
  • Actually, I think I only had one coming straight out of my forehead.

Did I have a tail?
  • It was this long and elegant apendage with a small tuff of hair at the end.
  • It was a large and strong, like another limb. I used to hang from trees with it.
  • It was a lithe thing with a spade at the end.
  • No... I didn't have a tail.

What about... my penis?
  • It was a fleshy dick a soft smooth head, and the whole shaft was rimmed with thick ridges. It had a strange curve to it.
  • It was a straight and slick rod, with a hard but sharp head like a spear that could punch through thin clothing and hymen alike.
  • It was a beastly thing! The head and base were rimmed with spines, and the rest of the shaft was studded! It was a thing to fear!
  • It was great meaty phallus! Its veins pulsed with every beat of my heart and thrust! Even the randiest succubi baulked at it's girth!
  • It looked like a simple shaft at first, but after pounding inside a women for a while, a knot near the base would inflate and wedge me inside! She couldn't get away until I pumped her full my demonic nectar!
  • It was a tall mushroom with a fleshy sheath, of which most women are accustomed to since, actually, it was the same shape as a human's...

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: The Dark Magnate

Hmmm... How tall was I?
I'm sure I've executing minions for making my cielings too low.

My hair was...
Or am I thinking platinum blonde?

Two tall and straight shafts coming out at a slight angle.

Did I have a tail?
It was a large and strong, like another limb. I used to hand from trees with it.

What about... my penis?
It looked like a simple shaft at first, but after pounding inside a women for a while, a knot near the base would inflate and wedge me inside! She couldn't get away until I pumped her full my demonic nectar!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm... How tall was I?

* I think I was kinda short.

My hair was...
* Maybe it was red like rubies...

* Actually, I think I only had one coming straight out of my forehead.

Did I have a tail?
* It was a large and strong, like another limb. I used to hang from trees with it.

What about... my penis?

* It was great meaty phallus! Its veins pulsed with every beat of my heart and thrust! Even the randiest succubi baulked at it's girth!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm... How tall was I?
* I'm sure I've executed minions for making my ceilings too low.

My hair was...
* Actually, more like golden blonde...

* Two large outward curling ram-like horns.

Did I have a tail?
* It was a large and strong, like another limb. I used to hang from trees with it.

What about... my penis?
* It was great meaty phallus! Its veins pulsed with every beat of my heart and thrust! Even the randiest succubi balked at it's girth!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm... How tall was I?

* I looked down on most others because of my height.

My hair was...

* ... jet black?

* Great horns that went out a bit then curved back in.

Did I have a tail?

What about... my penis?

* It was a fleshy dick a soft smooth head, and the whole shaft was rimmed with thick ridges. It had a strange curve to it.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I take it Exotic Exponent is doorknobby, now?

Hmmm... How tall was I?

My hair was...
* Actually, more like golden blonde...

* Two large horns coming out of my skull them curling backwards over my head.

Did I have a tail?
* It was large and strong, like another limb. I used to hang from trees with it. (But the tip narrowed enough that I could play with bedmates with it, should I so choose.)

What about... my penis?
* It looked like a simple shaft at first, but after pounding inside a women for a while, a knot near the base would inflate and wedge me inside! She couldn't get away until I pumped her full of my demonic nectar!

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hmmm... How tall was I?

My hair was...
* Hang on. I didn't have any hair.

* Two large horns coming out of my skull them curling backwards over my head.

Did I have a tail?
* It was large and strong, like another limb. I used to hang from trees with it.

What about... my penis?
* It looked like a simple shaft at first, but after pounding inside a women for a while, a knot near the base would inflate and wedge me inside! She couldn't get away until I pumped her full of my demonic nectar!

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

The memories... many where do difficult to grasp. And there were contradictions. The memories of others were getting mixed in. Memories from the fools that died and were accidentally added to the ritual where munging up his own, as well as some threads from Demons that used the altar before. Just where was this ritual being performed?

It mattered little. His exact form was of little importance, only that he had one. He concentrated, pulling the shroud of darkness around him inward, molding it into the fleshy shell he would walk in until he was killed again. (If he was killed!) As the mist disappeared, he stepped forward, showing his glorious naked body to all before him. His flesh was very pale, but that didn't falter his aura of authority or charming grace. Long hair flowed from the top of his head, alternating in patches around his head between a rich shining gold and a brilliant platinum white. His ivory horns sprouted from the top of his forehead, and curved back over his skull. He felt his tail uncurl and touch the stone floor, and he flexed it, testing it's strength. He knew he was much weaker than he had ever been, but he would regain his strength in time.

"I am Rehagamon, Demon Lord!" he bellowed, testing his voice. His deep bass vocal chords resonated darkly, scaring the imps into taking a step back. Then they all fell to their to knees, elated that their master was revived.

"My Lord," the Eldar imp stepped forward. Rehagamon had a vague memory of the creature, but if the feeling of how much time had passed was accurate, this was probably a descendant. "It has been so long since you were alive. Many generation have passed."

1. Punch the insolent fool, then berate it for stating the obvious, and not getting on resurecting his master fast enough
  2. Simply comment that his performance could be better, then execute a random minion.
  3. Too happy at being alive again to get upset, order the minions to prepare for a party!
  4. Growl impatiently at the imp eldar, then declare that we will be getting back on track to world domination immediately.
  5. The wimpers of scared human women has caught our ear. What a delightful sound!

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

5. The wimpers of scared human women has caught our ear. What a delightful sound!

Bwahahaa

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Rehagamon
Will we be digivolving in this CYOA? :3
Maybe... :p

---

His servants were all silent and awaiting his commands, but Rehagamon had other interests. A soft sound had caught his attention, the sad scared whimpers of human women. He looked over to the source, finding an intriguing sight. Six young women, barely into adult hood stood in the farthest corner of the room, their hand bound in ropes leading to different imp. Each wore a tattered cotton gown. The were feeble and week, if undernourished, and their dirt and grime covered faces were contorted in a mix of fear and despair.

A couple had frozen when he looked in their direction, then began to wail as the Demon Lord stepped over the body of a fallen warrior towards them. He smiled, lightly amused by the sounds they were making.

"Gaznit," Rehagamon addressed his Eldar Imp, remembering the creature's name, "These women are neither loverly nor pleased to see me. Explain."

"My lord, these were the girls we acquired to sacrifice in the ritual to return you to life. We had much trouble finding girls that would not be missed, but by a fluke we managed to secure three slaves from a far kingdom, buy a girl from her father on the way back here, kidnap another two from an orphanage, and found the last one sleeping in a ditch a few days ago."

Rehagamon put a hand to his face and groaned, "You idiot." Yes, his ritual for resurrection called for the offering of blood from seven virgins, and he added the instruction for them to be female. The ritual wouldn't have killed them, only taken some blood, leaving him with several concubines to play with afterwards. He remembered explaining this to Gaznit, but obviously, the imp was forgetting things after all those reincarnations. These girls were not concubine material, but lowly peasant girl to be given to a lowly a cabbage farmer as a bride so that there could be more cabbage farmers in fifteen years.

1. Well, a slave girl is a slave girl, even a scrawny under fed one. Keep them
  2. Can't get of them now, but they're unsuitable for his harem. Lock them up for now, but find a use for them later.
  3. Pathetic creatures. Put them out of their misery.
  4. They're nothing now, but sacrificing and binding and imp to each of them would tranform them into something more useful..
5. Hang on... two, four, six. There's one missing. Where did she go?
---

The person that makes the fifth vote for the latest pole in Experimental Fate - Vandread has their next vote count as two in this one.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I second Diaga's choice. 4

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lets go with 4.