What's new

Candyland CYOA

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Emily was a lonely girl. She stood at a fairly average height of 5'6" she had short light brown hair and smooth silky white skin. She was frequently picked on in school for being "unpopular" and her parents just recently forgot her eighteenth birthday. Passively as usual, she walks alongside a quiet river near her house, lamenting her miserable existance. But, as she mopingly walked alongside the river, she notices a peculiar, tarnished lamp. She curiously picks up the lamp and sighs as she rubs the lamp, hoping for a nice break from her current life. Suddenly, a stream of purple smoke started to flood from the spout of the lamp and the smoke starts to assimilate into the form of a genie. Emily looked at the genie in awe and hope.

"Thank you for waking me from my slumber. I shall now grant you one wish."

Emily's heart skipped a beat from her excitement and she quickly thought of a good wish.

"I wish I lived in happy, colorful world where everyone was sweeter than they are here."

The genie grinned and nodded his head.

"You're wish shall be granted!"

The world starts to spin around faster and faster around Emily and she tumbled into a deep sleep. She woke up to a brightly colored world. Her clothes were completely different. She was wearing 100% white cotton candy bra and panties, a red and white striped ribbon candy skirt, a fruit roll-up blouse, and gummy flip-flops. Her blue eyes widened in excitement as she looked at the wonderful world around her she was in a meadow made of green sugar grass and roll-up flowers, and there was a forest of gummy trees nearby. There were some brown, "snow-capped" mountains in the distance. Next to her was a sign post made of candy cane with signs pointing in various directions. Which direction should she head in?:

A. Sweet Grass Meadow

B. Gummy Forest

C. Cocoa Alps

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Candyland CYOA

B, because forests are awesome.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Very creative idea for a CYOA <3

I'm gonna vote C though, I'd love to see some chocolatey fun!

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

Because I like meadows. They are peaceful. And meadowy.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here Iggy: Get you out of lock. I vote, in classic me style, B!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

B. Cause Iggy whined about votelocks.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily, eager to explore, pranced giddily into the forest of semi-transparent gummy trees. Curiously, she leans in and takes a bite out of the gummy tree. Her eyes widened as she realizes that the trees ARE in fact made entirely out of real gummy. Giddy with her new found discovery in this magic world, Emily decides to try various other surrounding environmental features, such as the sweet grass, the chocolate soil, and gummy mushrooms. Distracted at how enthralled she was from her excitement of her sugary sweet discovery, Emily fails to notice that she had wandered deep into the forest, unable to remember which direction she came from. For miles she could see nothing but gummy trees, and the canopy of the trees' upper layers obstructed the view of the sky. Suddenly, Emily hears several soft giggles near the tops of the trees from every angle surrounding her:

A. Remain there out of curiousity.

B. Run away.

C. Try and hide.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A! How could this possibly go wrong?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. Because curiosity is always nice.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I vote C. They could be hostile. Not to mention were in a bizarre and Foriegn worlds full of unknowns.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A is called for here. We must learn more.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily waits there a little concerned of the unknown origin of the mysterious giggling. She starts to shiver as she calls out, "W...who's there?!"

Upon the asking of her question, about six or so small pixie fairies hover from behind the tree tops and giggle. Emily oohs at the sight of such an unusual sight, "Ooh... Pretty~."

The fairies giggle and a couple swoop down in from of Emily's face, their wings leaving behind a trail of pixie dust as they flew. Emily accidentally breathes in the dust and she starts coughing and gagging as she kneals onto the ground. After her coughing and hacking subsided, her face flushed a deep rosy red with a blank expression on her face, staring forward with empty eyes. Her body starts to radiate heat and her clothing starts to feel very stuffy, so she starts by kicking off her orange gummy flip flops. She then peeled off her top and slid of her ribbon candy skirt, feeling just barely cooler with every garment she removed.

The pixie fairies giggle as their victim gives them their own public strip show. Emily continues and yanks off her cotton candy bra and quickly pulls down her panties. She felt slightly cooler, but she still wasn't satisfied. Deep sexual cravings started to develop inside her and she started to massage her firm C-cup breasts letting a soft moan of pleasure escape her lips. As she was distracted by her pixie dust-induced sexual cravings, the pixie fairies started to rummage and raid through the helpless girl's clothes. Unfortunately, massaging her breast wasn't enough, so Emily started to carress and finger her soft pussy. Emily was no stranger to masturbation, she had done so on countless occasions when her loneliness got to be too much. Despite her best efforts, figering herself STILL wasn't enough, she needed more. She looked around, desperately. Her search found her a large gummy mushroom, and using one hand to stuff the stem of the large mushroom, measuring about 2 or so inches in diameter, into her pussy, and she let out a long slutty moan and drool escaped her lips. The fairies laughed and flew off with Emily's cotton candy bra and panties, which was the only thing light enough for them to carry. Emily kept going until she drove herself to a rapturous orgasm, squirting her girly juices everywhere. She panted heavily afterward and passed out.

Upon waking up she investigated herself and her surroundings in shock, completely unaware of her actions under the influence of the dust. She quickly puts on her remaining clothes and looks around, completely flustered by how she woke up, and puzzled by how she got that way in the first place. She hears a river in the distance, however, she could also small something baking in a nearby dwelling in another direction:

A. Go towards the river.

B. Go towards the dwelling.

C. Try to make her way back to the field.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Rebel without a C.)lause. XP Make our way back to the field.