What's new

Tentacle Lair Escape 2

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
In the caves and cisterns beneath French Revolutionary Baptist College, there is a hive of squirming, slimy tentacles. The things are icky and gross, and wiggle all over the place. Dante Darhite had been studying them, as they are quite interesting. However, he disappeared a few months ago, his last journal entry saying he needed to run an experiment on the tentacles. Little did anyone know, his experiment did something to the creatures...

Recently, several other college students have gone missing, all girls. None know where, but tonight, our heroine will find out. She's the most recent kidnappee!

Select your Heroine!

Letris Dupont: This freshman has a sports scholarship and is taking classes in nutrition and kinesiology. Letris is on the cheer squad, and is the head promoter for the Health Club. She's also the mascot for the Secret Panty Thieves' club, though they haven't told her that. She's a six foot tall Albino Amazon, Bold and Strong, yet Arrogant and Impulsive.
  • Perks: Highest starting Strength and Stamina, medium Agility, high Willpower and Spirit.
  • Flaws: Near sighted, easily distracted, gullible, not very bright.
  • Orgasms?: Letris cannot achieve orgasm. While she can take pleasure in sexual intercourse, she does not experience a build up and eventual explosion of of mind numbing pleasure. As such, she continues to keep her wits about her while being penetrated by tentacles, and can think coherently. She still get's horny, and can be affected by aphrodisiacs and seduction attempts as much as anyone else.
  • Chivalry: Though a bit abrasive, Letris upholds herself as a helpful and courageous person. Options that abandon other girls to the tentacles automatically come with one vote against them, while options where Letris actively tries to rescue other girls automatically receive a single bonus vote.

Angela Meier: This college junior has nearly completed her degrees in philosophy, religion and media advertising, and aims for a career in politics. She is a tall, lithe woman that has worked very hard to achieve a supermodel figure, with rich black hair and ruby lips. She's the president of the Debate Club, a referee for the Chess Club, a normal member of the Health Club, and voted as the most stylish girl in the college newspaper's fashion section. She is Driven and Cunning, but Deceitful and Manipulative.
  • Perks: Highest Willpower, high Spirit, Medium Agility. Difficult to distract or fool, and intelligent.
  • Flaws: Low Strength and Stamina, and has smooth Sensitive Skin.
  • Natural Leader: Angela has charisma, and good looks to boot, which makes it easier for her to make friends. People will initially react favorably to Angela, even if she has done nothing noteworthy, and are more likely to agree with her. Especially desperate and lonely girls will submit their will to Angela by default.
  • Power Hungry: Angela loves being in charge, since it means she can get people to do things she doesn't want to do. Options that get her in a position of authority over others or directly lead to having leverage over other people automatically have one vote added to them, while options that have Angela submit her will to others automatically have a vote counted against.

Maggie Novak: She hasn't payed tuition, and actually dropped out of middle school. She's hung around the college to mooch off other students and take advantage of free resources. She's a liar and cheat, but has somehow managed to fool the administration into treating her like a a VIP student, at least on paper. She's a member of the Card and Games Club. She's a cute, grean-eyed brunette, with a constant impish grin when she isn't concentrating on her 'school work'. She's also a skilled pickpocket, and hasn't had any trouble paying rent because of that. She is a founding member of the Secret Panty Thieves' Club, much to their delight, and she thinks it's a hoot! She is Playful and Charming, but deep down, a Greedy Coward.
  • Perks: Highest starting Agility, medium Spirit and Strength. Difficult to fool.
  • Flaws: Has "Attention Defici-oooh shiny!", not-very bright, low Willpower.
  • Finders, Keepers: Maggie has a knack for finding lost and forgotten things, or notice something someone else might not. She has a higher chance to find magic items in the tentacle lair.
  • Losers, Weepers: She is also a talented pickpocket, and may be able to lift things off others without being noticed.
  • Greedy Coward: Maggie doesn't care much about strangers, and is very materialistic. Options to rescue other girls from the tentacles automatically have one vote counted against them, and options that obviously lead to Maggie getting something automatically have one vote added to them.

Gombe Akahana: A young woman from Japan who came to the college to study abroad. A prodigy with a full scholarship, Akahana is an academic aiming to acquire several science doctorates. Secretly, she wishes to be a mad scientist or powerful sorceress, but knows those aren't real professions. She isn't in any clubs, since she has a full course load, but still has plenty of free time to conduct experiments. Her long blonde hair, is an anomaly, as are her blue eyes. She wears glasses. She is Intelligent and Curious, though Impulsive and Witless.
  • Perks: Medium Strength and High Willpower. Impossible to distract or fool. Highest Perception.
  • Flaws: Lowest Agility and Spirit. Far-sighted without her glasses, initially naive.
  • Power Sleeper: Akahana has learned the secret of the Überman Sleep Schedule; she takes six 20 minute cat naps at regular intervals throughout the 24 hour cycle to spend as much time awake as possible. Akahana can rest for short periods of time with little chance of being caught off guard, though she may rest often.
  • Curiosity: Akahana is an explorer and scientist, and her curiosity sometimes gets the better of her. Whenever the option to experience something new comes up, it automatically gets a single vote. Whenever an option to remain ignorant of anything, weather a situation or fact, it automatically has one vote counted against it.

Alewndrina Esposito:
A woman that works at the college as a Janitor. A perk of her job is taking the classes for free, which she's using to get a degree in Art History. She's a member of the Foreign Poetry Club, the Amateur Drawing Club, the Health Club, the Yoga Club, and the president of the Zen State Achievers Club. She has a medium olive tan, auburn hair and brown eyes.
  • Perks: High Stamina, Medium Strength, Agility, Perception, Wits and Intelligence.
  • Flaws: Low Spirit and Willpower.
  • Lives in Nirvana: Alewdrina is always calm and collected. Although she can be surprised, shock doesn't adversely affect her. She is never stressed or pressured, and her judgement is never compromised because of adverse conditions.
  • Non-confrontational: Alewdrina is kind to a fault, and dislikes bringing harm to others. Options to have Alewdrina act violently automatically have one vote counted against them. Alewdrina is also almost compulsively co-operative, and options that have her agree with another person's point of view or suggestions automatically have one voted counted towards them.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape 2

I'm torn between Maggie and Akahana, so...

*flips coin*

...Tails! Gombe Akahana is my vote.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Gombe Akahana

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm. I'm torn between Gombe, Letris, and Angela. I really like Letris and Gombe more as characters I personally really hate manipulative controlling bitches like her.......... Both Letris and Gombe have good will power. I like Letris's power of not being able to fucked silly. I also Gombes perception and inability to Bw fooled. I think I will vote for Gombe too. She kind of sounds like a female me. Lol

tora

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a tossup between Alewndrina and Angela. I'll go with Alewndrina, the janitor always has access to the coolest places XD!

Gombe's too much of a ticking timebomb - curiosity's pretty bad as far as flaws go, and from secondhand experience you really crash if you mess up on that sleep schedule.

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm ganna throw my lot in with Letris. If this goes in any such way similar to the other tentacle lair her Orgasms? will be an extreme asset.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Novak! That sounds like some kinda terrifying science experiment CERN's pulling, or something. Maybe something about Norad also.

Of course, since that obviously isn't going to go through, let's go with the musclegirl instead. Delicious Tetris.

Giraffe sleep schedule is casual. She oughta go nightmare mode sleep-deprivation training, and teach herself to insta-REM and get by on 2 hours of sleep a day. That way, she can be conscious for -waaay- more of her horrible inevitable eternity of tentacle rape.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Current count (for convenience):
4 - Gombe Akahana
2 - Letris Dupont
1 - Alewndrina Esposito
1 - Angela Meier

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

It was a strange moment for Akahana, as she took the big rubber gloves and white coat off in Lab 12’s store room, leaving her favourite outfit of fitted pink denim pants and jacket over a white t-shirt . All of her experiments had come to a conclusion, she was ahead on her studying, her notes were cleaned up and organized, her grades were in order (absolutely perfect), and all her dorm chores were done (with no help from her roommate.) Having a cleared schedule gave her a great feeling. She had greatly underestimated her own efficiency; discovered that her mind was still improving.

Now if only she could develop the ability to understand other people. It wasn't that she had trouble making friends; it was just that most of her supposed peers’ idea of a good time was to inebriate themselves and forget things they learned earlier in the day. She had been told her exotic features combined with her fair hair and blue eyes made her a stunning beauty, and that her glasses added a sophisticated charm. Many wondered out loud why her social life basically amounted to “Now we turn on the Bunsen Burner and watch the beaker.”

*DING*​

Her well trained mental clocked chimed in, letting her know that it was soon time for a nap She looked at her digital watch. 03:15h, it read, and she did a quick mental calculation and smiled at herself. I've dropped to five point nine-six sleep sessions per day. I really am becoming more efficient at everything. She glanced at the mirror above the eye washing station, and gave herself and nod before taking walking out to the student lounge to make use of a recliner.

Arriving, she dropped her jacket on the arm rest of the nearest chair and plopped in herself. In a moment, her eyes snapped shut, Sleep Paralysis came on immediately, and Rapid Eye Movement began. In twenty minutes, she would awake fully rested and able to more things.

To her surprise, she didn't see the lounge's ceiling when she next opened her eyes. Instead, she was looking downward at Professor Darhite, one of the lecturers from her Freshman year, through a thick sheet of glass. He was working the controls of some sort of device, the glow of a computer screen overpowering the ample lighting in his room. Herself, she found that she was bound, her arms tied behind her back in tight leather straps, more leather was strapped around her body and legs, and tied to something behind her. She was hanging in front of the Professor.

Panic set in, and she tried to cry the professor for help. But something was in her mouth, preventing it from closing... a metal ring? She couldn’t dislodge it, and became aware of the leather strap around her head holding the ring in. At best, she manage to awkwardly wail.

That caught the man’s attention. “Ah... Misss Gombe. You are awake! How interessting,” he said with a slight emphasis on his esses. His voice was being projected from a loud speaker somewhere in the darkness around her. “Don’t panic. You’re not going to be hurt. I jusst need you for ssome experimentss. Yess.” He tapped a bunch of buttons, and the deep metal rumbling of two heavy metal doors moving apart. “You ssee, I’ve been sstudying thesse creaturess that were found beneath the college. But my grant money has dried up, and I need more. I figure that if I can genetically engineer batchess of them into viable petss, that I can make enough money to continue my ressearch. What do you think? You like sscience right?”

Akahana paled with fear. She didn't like the manic look in Prof.Darhite’s eyes. Looking below her, she nearly shrieked. The large metal doors that hard parted revealed a number of vats, each of which contained a writhing mass of humongous... worms? Most where as thick as power cables, but some easily had a diameter larger than her own body! Each was also so long that she could not see the two ends of any, having at least twenty feet in length. In each vat the creatures were of a different colour. White, black, blue, green, pink, purple, red and yellow. Akahana quickly started flailing about in her bonds. She didn't know what the Professor hoped to learn, but she (mostly) didn't want to find out either.

“I knew you’d be exssited,” Prof.Darhite said with boyish glee. “You’re were alwayss the most enthussiasstic of my sstudentssssss....” He continued to hiss as he pulled a lever. “Firsst, we’ll ssee how the white tentacless react to ssudden human contact!” Akahana began to lower into the vat of the glistening slimy things. "Oh, and before I forget, I apologize about the ring gag. They were out of barred oness at the ssex shop! Hah!"

Painfully slow, she could only watch in horror as she got closer and closer. When she was but inches away from the white tentacles, she closed her eyes and tensed up, expecting the worst. Then she made contact... and nothing happened. The creatures felt warm, and spread apart to let her settle in. She ended up on a very large one, which simply rested beneath her. She ended up sitting up right, but it shifted and she fell forward. Her face ended up against it, but surprisingly, it wasn't slimy at all. She could tell, despite not being able to see clearly, that these creatures were instead covered by iridescence scales, not unlike a snake.

The things continued to writhe around her. "Interessting," she heard the mad man say from above. "Complete utter apathy." One of the smaller tentacles writhed out of the mass and hovered over to her face, stopping at few inches away and just staying there for a moment before going back into the tangled mass. "Doessn't care for human contact. Next!" Akahana nearly threw up at the sudden pressure as she was quickly extracted from the vat of white tentacles. When she reached back at the top, the vats rotated around until the black mass of tendrils was beneath here. "Now for the black group. If they are friendly, sshall I name them Ebony Tendrilss! Hah! I'm sso clever!"

Like before, Akahana was slowly lowered down. She was a bit less worried this time, but still very apprehensive. "I really appreacciate this. In fact, after I'm filthy rich and ressearching again, I'll reimbursse you! Hah! Tripple the standard rate for human testing! Hah!" Akahana filtered out his rambling. The tentacles below her now were much more active. And she could also clearly make out slime on the things, as when they separated, a stretch of the clear ooze could be seen.

When she got but a few feet away, the things lunged up at her. She was quickly wrapped up in over a dozen tentacles, the slimy things soaking her shirt and pants. "Whoa! Thesse oness are energetic!" Prof.Darhite exclaimed. "That'ss more like it!" Akahana, on the other hand, shrieked. They were all over her, squirming and writing around. They were making a mess of her clothes and hair, and completely invading her personal space. Their strength was also impressive, and the wild flailing quickly became an intense massage. They were looking for something, but what, she didn't know.

Several of the tentacles found there way into her shirt from the collar, and another was wriggling about her hair. A few others had slid into her pants from the ankle, and were writhing about her legs. She began to scream and pant, being very ticklish, before a tentacle slipped into her mouth. She tried to get it out with her tongue, but the struggle only seemed to encourage it. She could taste the slime, and though its strange sweet and salty mixture wasn't distasteful, the thought of this foreign thing in her mouth was disgusting to her.

"Uh... maybe that'ss enough..." the mad professor said, suddenly a bit emberrassed. "Let'ss get you out of there." Akahana could feel a sudden tension on her bindings. At first it was week, but it increases until it became painful. "Hey! Let my tesst ssubject go!" The pain started getting unbearable before it suddenly stopped. Akahana heard loud smashing and crunching noises above her, and she was pulled completely into the vat. After a stunned moment, the professor pondered aloud. "How sstrong are thesse thingss? I sshould have done more tesstss." He paused, and the tentacles continued to writhe about Akahana. "Well, there'ss nothing I can now," the mad professor shrugged. "I guesss I'll ssee you tomo-WHA?"

Akahana heard another loud noise, not unlike squealing pigs, coming from right next to her. "Hey! Get back in your vat, white group. This instant!" She could hear Darhite scream and curse, and wondered, between parries of her tongue with her oral invader, what was happening now. Then the tendril retracted, letting her gasp, cough and spit out its slime. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see the white tentacles writhing among the black tentacles. It looked like some sort of squiggling battle! After a short time, the larger black tentacles writhed into the fray, followed by the larger white ones spilling into the vat from above. Soon the writhing became thrashing, and the vat started to take hits from the two fighting masses. "W-wat da fuckss iss going on!?!"

Suddenly, Akanaha heard a loud clang and found herself weightless. "No! The disspossal chute!" was the last thing she heard before her world went dark.

---

Arkana awoke to find herself alone in a large cavern. She was still clothed, a bit sticky, her arms were still bound, and she was still gagged. Her legs were free, however, and she quickly got up. She wasn't sure where the light was coming from.

Looking around, most of what she could see was more of the cave walls. Above her was a solid rock ceiling. There wasn't anything sharp in here, just an empty cave. To her left was an alcove leading with a soft blue glow coming from it, and to her right was a small tunnel with a soft pink glow. The pink light was steadily getting brighter.

Ok, Akahana, the girls thought to herself. Keep your wits about you. We're tied up in a cave under a mad scientist's lab... but we're not helpless.

What does Akahana do?!
  1. Head for the area with the pink glow. Whatever is making the light is mobile, so maybe it'll help her.
  2. Head for the blue glow. It could be moonlight or sunlight from a northern angle, which means a way out... though wouldn't there be a breeze?
  3. Concetrate on struggling and escape these leather straps! They're very uncomfortable and make us feel very vulnerable.
  4. Wait a second... where is that light coming from? It's a featureless rock cave, yet there's a enough ambient light for her to see comfortably. It's absolutely amazing! (Auto 1 Vote)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

3. Eacape is a top priority at the moment, at least our bonds. If possible 4. After we get out of the straps.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Heh, 3

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While i'm sure having her run around tied up would be fun (heh ... heh), 3 seems a much better idea :p

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1, because removing the bonds first is the boring way of approaching the situation. ;)

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Get out of these kinky bindings!

Akahana got to her feat and tried to flex her way out of the straps. She knew she wasn’t strong enough to burst her way out, but she could feel how they where holding her. One leather strap around her head was holding the metal ring in place, another was around her body beneath her shoulders keeping her arms in place, and another wider strap holding her arms crossed behind her back. She could feel the buckles but could not reach them; her upper limbs were completely immobilized. Still, she struggled to get them off, wiggling her arms and flailing.

Then she calmed down and thought about her predicament. She visualized how she was bound and how she could still move, and realizes a solution. She began wiggling her arms in a very controlled manner, flexing and raising in a specific pattern. Slowly, the strap around her torso began to slide up her body. Bit by bit, Akahana shifted the strap up to her shoulders. She couldn't get it any higher, but she didn't to. She dropped onto her back and rolled onto her shoulders, using hers as props. She then put her feet behind her hands and rolled forward, bringing her arms up her legs.

Now on her knees with her arms in front of her, she reached around her head and unbuckled the ring gag. That’s when she heard the flopping and squealing sounds from down the tunnel with the orange glow. Sounds just like the black tentacles from before!

Akahana can easily untie herself now, but it might be a good idea to move. The Black Tentacles practically molesting her earlier! (Probably not on purpose. Animals, right?)
  • Head to the alcove with the blue glow. No noise coming from there.
  • Stick around. How bad could it be?
  • Oh hey! There's another tunnel here! It's a bit tight, but lets go that way.

Keep the bondage gear? Y/N

Last edited: