What's new

The Island of Professor Rio

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone and welcome to Monster Girl Corruption aka The Island of Professor Rio. This idea came to me while at work after playing way too much CoC and thinking of how to somewhat contribute to the forum. So, after I came up with this story idea I decided to hop on the CYOA bandwagon. I will try and maintain updates as much as my work schedule and imagination permit.
[Content Warning: Furry, Futanari, Yuri, Tentacles, Potential Incest, Inflation, Distortion/Bulging, Light Gore (with the survival theme there is bound to be some biting and eating dead things, but nothing graphic)]

Slipping into consciousness you struggle to open your eyes, but no matter your effort you just can’t open them. On instinct you try to reach for your face only to find you can’t move your arms. Struggling further reveals your legs are bound in place as well. Attempting to scream is futile as there is something large filling your mouth with some strange discomfort in your nose too; probing the foreign object with your tongue it tastes strangely metallic. Every few moments you can feel some kind of liquid pump into your stomach. A loud humming, almost buzzing, is coming from the wall behind you. It sounds so familiar. “An engine!” It sparks in your mind. Sounds of muffled struggling are all around you and the loud moaning of a woman…no, two women having orgasms. Just as soon as your mind starts to grasp the situation everything begins to get dull as more fluid fills your stomach to capacity. You have to stay awake. It is getting harder and harder to remember who you are or what your life was like. Don’t lose yourself, focus!

1. What is your favorite food?
A. Anything green
B. Everything on the menu
C. Hillshire Farms GO MEAT!

2. What about your favorite hobby?
A. Swimming
B. B.A.S.E jumping
C. Rock Climbing
D. You are kind of a slut

3. What is your favorite season?
A. Spring
B. Summer
C. Fall
D. Winter

4. What kind of person are you? (Please distribute 8 points to the following. Max 4)
Strong:
Intelligent:
Agile:
Tough:

5. It seems to be working and your thoughts are becoming easier to…Sudden mind numbing pain breaks your train of thought. Every minor detail of your life is getting so blurry and the more you try to think about it, the more it hurts. Strangely, just as your head is splitting every time you try and remember who you are, there is a calm and warming sensation washing over your body whenever you relax your mind.

A. Fight the pain and focus on every little detail of your life
B. Just focus on the important things from your life in short bursts to avoid the pain
C. Forget it and just let the sensation melt your problems away.

Character creation will be left open for 72 hours to give everyone a chance to vote, as well as give me time to sort a few final things out. Just for reference sake: She is 5' 6", average build with some slight curves, Brown hair, 38 C. But, all of that can quickly change.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Island of Professor Rio

1 : B.
2 : B.
3 : A.
4 : Intelligence 4, Agile 4.
5 : A.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1. What is your favorite food?
A. Anything green
B. Everything on the menu
C. Hillshire Farms GO MEAT!

2. What about your favorite hobby?
A. Swimming
B. B.A.S.E jumping
C. Rock Climbing
D. You are kind of a slut

3. What is your favorite season?
A. Spring
B. Summer
C. Fall
D. Winter

4. What kind of person are you? (Please distribute 8 points to the following. Max 4)
Strong:
Intelligent:
Agile:
Tough:

5. It seems to be working and your thoughts are becoming easier to…Sudden mind numbing pain breaks your train of thought. Every minor detail of your life is getting so blurry and the more you try to think about it, the more it hurts. Strangely, just as your head is splitting every time you try and remember who you are, there is a calm and warming sensation washing over your body whenever you relax your mind.

A. Fight the pain and focus on every little detail of your life
B. Just focus on the important things from your life in short bursts to avoid the pain
C. Forget it and just let the sensation melt your problems away.

Character creation will be left open for 72 hours to give everyone a chance to vote, as well as give me time to sort a few final things out. Just for reference sake: She is 5' 6", average build with some slight curves, Brown hair, 38 C. But, all of that can quickly change.
1C.
2D.
3A.

4 Strength: 1
4 Intelligent:1
4 Agile: 3
4 Tough: 3

5B - How horny she is on almost day to day basis, masturbating every few hours or cornering some unlucky girl/boy and forcing them pleasure her even as she takes from them.

Last edited:

tora

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see you jumping into the fray XD

1 - B
2 - C
3 - C
4 STR:3
4 INT:2
4 AGI:2
4 VIT:1
5 - A

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A.
C.
B.
Strong: 2
Intelligent: 4
Agile: 1
Tough: 1

Erm... C for 5?

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1: B
2: D
3: D
4: 2-2-2-2
5: B

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

British BroadCasting. Basejumpin' will come in handy for when we jump fifty stories onto people to rape and/or eat them.

1133. I would say 2222, but Agility and Toughness will presumably be really important for goombastomping people from fifty stories up.

A.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

1. B - tends to prefer dairy, but won't turn down a good steak or a tasty fruit.
  2. D - while the New Year's Resolutions keep saying "exercise more", bed games tend to be our most common strenuous activity.
  3. A - Spring, with all the growing things and freshness.
  4. Strong - 1, Intelligent - 3, Agile - 3, Tough - 1
  5. A - not going to give over herself to whatever is trying to destroy it.

PandoraFoxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This sounds very fun, I think I'll take a swing at it.

1: B
2: D
3: A
4: Strong - 4, Intelligent - 4
5: Was a hard choice, but I think I'm going to have to go with C.

WinterLaurel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay first post!

Let's see....
1 - B
2 - A
3 - C
4 - Intelligent - 4, Agile - 4
5 - C

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I must apologize for the late posting, some things came up at work.

The feeling of warm sunlight washing over your face slowly stirs you from your deep sleep. As you sit up, your head starts pounding, but it fades quickly. Standing up and stretching, you can feel warm sand seep between your toes. Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you try and open them only to be blinded by the sun. Looking around, it seems you are on some kind of tropical island like one of those you always wanted to vacation to. The events of the previous night just seem like some hazy nightmare. A gentle and warm breeze caresses you with the sudden realization that you are naked! Your gaze shifts down as a reflex of shame, what your eyes are met with rattles you to your very core.

You have a penis! Wait, why is it pink? In fact your whole body looks pink and your breasts feel heavier. With a quick grope you confirm the feeling; they have definitely gotten bigger and are perkier than ever. While you feel yourself up, you feel something rub against your hips, you raise your arms up and look down around you. Starting from your wrists there is a veil of skin that drapes down; you follow it and find it connects to your back near your spine. It looks like the veils from some fancy formal dress. There is no putting off any further, time to inspect this growth between your legs. Running your hands down your hips and into your crotch, you grasp it in your right hand and find that it is honestly bigger than most of your previous boyfriends. Hanging limp at around 7 inches and maybe 2 inches thick, it starts to thicken while you inspect it and small nubs swell along the top of the shaft. You don’t believe it, but you are getting a little bit turned on while playing with yourself. Then a notion strikes you and your hands quickly dive down to check to see if you still have a vagina. Your hands barely brush against the lips of your pussy but it sends such a wave of pleasure up your entire body that you gasp in surprise. Examining the rest of your body you find that your finger nails and hair are now jet black, with both being just a bit longer than last you remember…which could be normal depending on how long you were out for.

The first thought you have is that this must still be a dream; pinching yourself a few times you realize this is all quite real. Trying to come to terms with everything is mentally taxing and stressful. But, the afternoon sun won’t hang up there forever, night is fast approaching and all you can think about is what to do to try and survive this freakish waking nightmare. Now that you have calmed yourself, you look at your surroundings to try and get a better grasp on your location. The sandy white beaches stretch out in front of you. Looking out to the ocean in front of you, you can’t see any land aside from a few small islands just off shore. To your right is a small stretch of beach, but it looks like there is just more ocean and islands out that way. To your left there is another small stretch of beach, but it looks like there might be a large cove with an island in the middle. Behind you stands a sparse yet towering forest, it still looks like some shelter could be found there.

A. I have to get out of here! [swim for the mainland]
B. Got to build a makeshift shelter, Survivor style! [search the forest for materials to build a lean-to]
C. I’m probably going to be here awhile, may as well get the lay of the land! [explore the island: 1-forest, 2-cove, 3-beaches]
D. Those small islands might be safer than this wide open beach! [swim for one of the small islands: 1- Tiny island to the right, 2- Mid sized L-shaped island straight ahead, 3. Tiny island to the left, 4- Mid sized island in the middle of the cove.]
E. Might as well find out what this new body can do! [Reveals special abilities]
F. Hmm, I just don’t know what to do… [Make your own suggestion]

Health: 60/60
Hunger: 0/80 (If hunger reaches max you will start taking Health damage each turn until it comes down, as well as a more feral nature; can accelerate genetic corruption if it is active)
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 2
Stamina: 1
Genetic Corruption: 20%-Stable-Succubus Type, Mutagen carrier(Type-B)
Abilities: Unknown

Time: Late Afternoon

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

E

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

E.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

E This is a drastic change in anatomy. What the hell is going on! Am I sick? Am I a mutant? Will my boyfriend dump me? Will I be able to get a new one? Do I have super powers?

Results of the last pole:
  • 1: B Everything on the Menu!
  • 2: D Kind of a slut.
  • 3: A Our favourite season is spring.
  • 4: Results:
    • Votes: Str 0,0,1,1,1,2,2,3,4; Int 1,1,2,2,3,4,4,4,4; Agi 0,1,2,2,3,3,3,4,4; Tgh 0,0,0,1,1,1,2,3,3;
    • Popularity: Str 1; Int 4; Agi 3; Tgh 0/1 (Tie, adds to 8 or 9)
    • Average: Str 1.6; Int 2.8; Agi 2.4; Tgh 1.2; (adds to 8)
    • Average Rounded: Str 2; Int 3; Agi 2; Tgh 1; (adds to 8)
  • 5: A Fight the pain and focus on every little detail of your life

Last edited:

PandoraFoxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm, I'm torn between B and E. Common sense tells me that I should work on some kind of shelter since I have no idea where I am or what nightfall could bring. Although, finding out a special ability sounds fun.

I'm going to vote E, and hope I won't regret it.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elastic! Lets see how far we can stretch our new anatomy!

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I didn't expect so many responses so soon! ^_^
I just thought that a bit of clarity on the design of the 'skin veils' might help, just think of Storm's outfit from X-men. Well some of her outfits anyway, like this one.
If anyone would like me to discuss how the character creation selections determined this odd appearance, just let me know. A large number of the possible results were planned out, with this being one of them. Also, I forgot to mention at the end of that post that all the other posts will have voting open for 24 hours or as work allows.

Last edited:

WinterLaurel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My vote is E, not that it really matters at this point. :p

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

If anyone would like me to discuss how the character creation selections determined this odd appearance, just let me know.
I am letting you know that I want you to discuss how the votes affected the choice of the character's odd appearance.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

E: Might as well see what this new body can do!

You just cannot get enough of your new exciting form. Aside from the obvious changes, you feel stronger and faster than ever before. After stretching a bit more, you draw a line in the sand and take that classic runners pose you remember seeing on T.V. and school. You take a deep breath and then start running all out!
Yes, o yes!
You exclaim while you even out your stride, feeling the wind rush past you. Each step seems to take longer and longer, that’s not it at all! You are floating along between each stride, being distracted by this sudden realization a rock trips you and it is face plant time. The wind catches the skin veils and you rise up off the ground a solid six feet, but this is short lived as you crash into the sand and rocks. As you open your eyes while still in your crash landing position, you can see the fingers on your left hand bent all the way back touching your wrist. Needless to say this sort of freaks you out a bit as you scurry to your feet. But, your fingers are fine, no pain, and no distortion. Grabbing your fingers you take a deep breath and bend them back, to your surprise they stretch all the way back to your wrist with no pain. Wanting to truly put this to the test, you bend backwards. Yup, those are your ankles alright and you stand back up.

Now that the fun is out of the way, it is time to get to work. This didn't take too long so there looks to be a few hours of sunlight still left.

A. I have to get out of here! [swim for the mainland]
B. Got to build a makeshift shelter, Survivor style! [search the forest for materials to build a lean-to]
C. I’m probably going to be here awhile, may as well get the lay of the land! [explore the island: 1-forest, 2-cove, 3-beaches]
D. Those small islands might be safer than this wide open beach! [swim or try to glide to one of the small islands: 1- Tiny island to the right, 2- Mid sized L-shaped island straight ahead, 3. Tiny island to the left, 4- Mid sized island in the middle of the cove.]
E. Hmm, I just don’t know what to do… [Make your own suggestion]

Health: 60/60
Hunger: 0/80
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 2
Stamina: 1
Genetic Corruption: 20%-Stable-Succubus Type, Mutagen carrier(Type-B)
Abilities:
Glide- You receive no damage from falling and you can use air currents as a means of travel.
Flexibility- Your body can bend far beyond what a normal human can without any discomfort or risk of injury. This has a variety of uses: hiding in small places, use during naught fun time, feigning an injury, etc…

Time: Late Afternoon