What's new

Slaughter House CYOA

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gabe woke up naked in a small, dark, moldy jail cell. His ankle was shackled to the wall by a thick, rusty, wrought iron chain. The door was a thick, metal door with rust spots and a small barred window near the top of it. He reaches his hand up to rub his aching head.

"Ugh... Where am I?"

Upon him saying this, the shackle binding his ankle opens with "POP!" and the rusty metal cell door opens with a creaking sound. Still not fully aware of what was going on, Gabe stands up slowly, weak from just waking up, and slowly approaches the door. Upon exiting his cell, realization sets in that he was naked in a strange place and promptly covers his average-sized member with both hands.

"Crap! Why am I naked? Where am I? Where are my clothes? What happened last night?"

Gabe in fact, could not remember the circumstances of his arrival to this strange place. All he knew was that he was naked in a dark, windowless hallway with several closed metal doors similar to the one to his cell lining the wall on one side of the hallway. He had to get out he had to break free, and hopefully find some clothes. But where to start? This question was immediately met with an answer as an alluring scent filled his nostrils and beckoned to him to follow it to its source. He followed the scent down the hallway and down several other similar hallways until he arrived in a room that was appeared to be an office of sorts. Upon entering, the door magically closed and locked behind him. He starts to sweat nervously as he gazes upon the sucubus that was seated behind the desk. Her skin was a pale white color and her horns were dark and curved like a ram's. Her back had a small pair of wings and she had a clubbed tail. She was dressed in a sexy black and red dominatrix outfit that showed off her DD breasts and she wore black high heels.

"My, my~. Quite an interesting specimen I've got here. Let's get a good look at you~."

Before Gabe had a chance to react, the sucubus waved her hand causing small glowing red pentagrams to form around his wrists, ankles, waist and neck and he was lifted into the air his his arms and legs spread in the shape of an "X". Gabe was helpless and unable to move in this state, and was embarrassed to discover that he was arroused by this and hopes that nobody else would find out. However, his member betrays his trust and grows fully erect and even leaks pre-cum. The sucubus stood up from her chair and lets out a chuckle.

"You enjoy this, don't you~?"

"Who are you?! Where am I?! Where are my clothes? How did I get h-"

"Such a noisy thing you are... Shut up!"

The sucubus makes a motion like she was closing a zipper sideways and the boy's lips magically pressed together tightly. Gabe now found himself unable to speak, much less open his mouth for that matter.

"Much better~."

Gabe tried to turn his head, and promptly remembered he couldn't upon attempting to do so in vain. His gaze remained helplessly fixated on the sucubus as she seductively strode towards him. She then, started to pace around him, playfully slapping Gabe's ass a couple times as he did so. Gabe din't know what was happening to him. It was strange; he was SO turned on right now, not just from the magical restraints and the couple playful slaps to the ass, but also from feeling the sucubus's eyes looking over his body up and down, thoroughly examining him. It just filled him with an embarrassing lust begging to be satisfied. The sucubus eventually finished her examination and walked back in front of Gabe.

"You have a cute body for a boy. Hrmmm... I'd like to make a once-in-a-lifetime deal with you boy~. How would you like to become my own personal little pet~? I'll feed you, groom you, and occasionally might even satisfy those pesky perverted sexual tensions that'll build up inside you~. What do you say?"

The succubus snapped his fingers and Gabe found himself able to speak again.

How should he respond?:

A. Accept the succubus's generous offer.

B. Refuse her offer.

C. Other.

Last edited:

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Slaughter House CYOA

Take a THIRD OPTION
>(C) Go to the bathroom!

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

b

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Because demons are always 100% trustworthy.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

C Look her straight in the eye and ask her out to dinner. Don't even give her body another glance.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mother fucking 4-way votelock with only 3 options! WTF?!

scyberkahn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gabe y u no be a butcher and slaughter something already?
C, break the fuck out and rape her :rolleyes:

Go with B. What's the worst that could happen?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gabe's mind was flooded with anger and humiliation from being held up in such a lewd display. When given back his ability to speak, Gabe looked the succubus dead in the eyes, with anger-filled eyes.

"No! I'll never submit to you!"

"Tsk... Pity. I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll tell you what, I'll give you another chance. In fact, I'll even let you sleep on it."

The succubus filled her hand with a blue-colored powder and blew it into Gabe's face. Gabe's eyes started to droop he began to feel sleepy. The succubus released the boy from his restraints and he fell to the floor, passing out asleep. Gabe woke up hours later laying on his back. He tried to move his hands to rub his eyes as he woke up, but found that his arms were strapped down above her head. He then tried to move his legs, but they were spread wide open and strapped down as well. Gabe opens his eyes and looks around panicking. He was strapped down to a conveyer belt in a large room with many other conveyor belts, at the end of each were band saws running vertically through the center of each conveyor belt.

"Rise and shine~."

Gabe looks up to find the source of the voice, to find the succubus standing on a raised catwalk next to a control panel.

"How did my cutie pie sleep~?"

"Bite me!"

"Oh, I wouldn't be so defiant in your current position."

The succubus activates a switch and the conveyor belt that Gabe was on activated along with the band saw at the end of it. If he kept moving on the conveyor belt as he was now, his balls would split in two along with the rest of his body. Gabe started crying and panicking in peril as his manhood drew ever closer to the active band saw.

"My offer still stands. You have until you reach the saw. Just a heads up, I don't neuter my pets, so that'd be something to look forward to suld you accept~.":

A. Accept her offer.

B. Decline.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think now might be a good time to go with A.

Reputation score

Naw, now's the perfect time to go with "B".

Shortest. CYOA. Ever.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B She's bluffing. No succubus would ever damage a meaty midnight menace; you can just see the sweat forming on her brow. Scowl at her as you draw closer, and she'll crack when the blade is a good two feet from your balls. She'll apologize demand you get restitution. Just take charge, get untied and leave. Tell her she's free to follow you around a offer to take care of her sexual urges if she behaves.

A

aguy

A on account of some things are more important than pride... NO SHAME!!!

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dat votelock.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B! What could possibly go wrong?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Votelocked again! Right when I was about to reply...