What's new

Milk Love 3: Secrets Revealed

R

Ryka

(Due to popular demand, I am making a trilogy to this series, despite all my CYOAs that also fell into obscurity. :p)

A lone MOIC is seen in a holding cell. She is pale, has red hair down her back, and is a mere 3'4" tall, due to her original size as a combat drone. Her name is Serenity, and she has no idea how she got here. She sees a few nurses once in a while, but nothing more than a few doors. She needs an escape.

A.) Talk to a Nurse

B.) Stay and think

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Milk Love 3: Secrets Revealed

(A) Ask what's going on and or how she got there, or something like that.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

OP
R

Ryka

Serenity waits for a nurse to pass by. She then yells "Hey!" The nurse looks to the MOIC. Serenity has a cute glare to her eyes. The nurse responds. "Yes? What do you want? An early milking? Because that'd be great!" Serenity looks to the nurse with a confused expression. "Milking? Where am I? Why do I not have my cannon anymore? Why am I a human?"

The nurse responds. "You were made for the incredible ability to milk infinitely with a serum we came up with. You are what is called an MOIC, and I will see to it that you enjoy your stay here as much as us~!"

Serenity thinks for a bit, then comes to two options. She needs to be slick enough to slip through the bars. But there is one problem. Her not so subtle breasts...

A.) Ask for a drink of water.

B.) Ask for.... an early milking.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(B) I'm assuming this choice means she's going to make a break for it when they open the cell. Right?

EDIT: Changing vote to (A)

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C) Politely request for her to bring you one of her colleagues, that you might drink deep and be nourished by her still warm lifeblood, which you will daintily sip through her various arteries, through which her beating heart will usher it to your waiti

Fuck it, A.

OP
R

Ryka

Serenity decides against asking to be milked. She has no idea how that might feel. And if it takes her energy away, then she would refuse as she needs all of the energy she could muster. She looks to the nurse for a bit, then asks. "I feel human thirst. I need a drink of water please."

The nurse nods. "Always. We need to keep our MOICs as healthy as possible." She moves away as Serenity makes a plan. She could use the water to lube herself up, then slip through the bars with ease. Well, relative ease.

The nurse comes back and hands Serenity the glass of water. The nurse then promptly leaves with this. "Your milking session with our lovely nurses will commence shortly. You will love it."

Serenity looks to the nurse as she leaves, then when the coast is clear, she pours water all over herself, lubing herself up. She then smiles as she slips right through the bars. A little milk escapes as she squeezes through them, making her tingle just a little.

Milk: 9997

She is now free. She has a choice of going through the left door or the right door. The left door is labeled "Gelgirl Experiments." The right door is labeled "Conference Hall"

A.) Experiment room

B.) Conference hall.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Sneak into the experiment room. The conference hall is likely being used and wouldn't be smart to go through.

OP
A

aguy

A, gel girls! what's not to love?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Certainly not a good idea but what we don't have too many paths : A.

OP
R

Ryka

Serenity hears something coming from the right side of the hall. She escapes it through the experiment room. Inside is a complicated lab with a few Gelgirl Scientists, which is odd due to the fact that Gelgirls are otherworldly and usually know nothing of this planet. One of the Gelgirls, Nanabi, spots the captive. Nanabi rushes in to meet her. "Hey, what are you doing out of your cell? The nurses will milk you senseless!" Serenity responds, "I plan to sneak out of here and learn what happened to me. Now if you would, kindly step aside."

Nanabi tilts her head and giggles. "You are cute without any weapons." Serenity glares. "Hmph! It's the nurses' fault I am a human now!" Nanabi nods. "Of course, of course... If you need anything, let me know. Just... don't engage the other Gelgirls around here. They have a taste for.... milk."

Serenity wonders what everyone wants with her milk, but gives a nod and goes forward. "I'll see you then." Serenity walks along, as she sees a slew of computerized walls and tubes and everything. In the distance, she sees another scientist, working on a lump of gel in a tube. She seems to colorize it over and over again, using various chemicals.

A.) Talk to her.

B.) Try to find somewhere to sneak.

OP
A

aguy

A! Talking!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) I remember Kanami from the other CYOAs that helped Lila. She was found in a similar way was she not?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B : I'm curious ^^" !

OP
R

Ryka

Serenity thinks about talking to this one. Maybe she will be as nice as Nanabi and answer her questions. She walks up to her and taps her for attention. The gelgirl looks right at Serenity. "O-oh.... an MOIC!" Serenity responds. "Yeah, I was wondering what MOIC stands for. And why I am being called one all the t-" The gelgirl feels on Serenity's breast. "Hmmm.... nice and healthy.... mind if I get a sample?"

Serenity widens her eyes. "What the... hey!" She tries to escape but it unable to. The gelgirl then bends down and suckles on her nipple. The feeling is intense as her breast tingles. "Hnnnngh.... hah! Hey!!!!!" She gulps a bit, tensing her back as she looks to the taller drinking creature.

A.) Fight her off!

B.) Run!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Fight the bitch, she's nothing like Kanami. She's evil.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C, let the "evil Gelgirl" drink ^^"

Non, I'm jokin' ! A is my answer : to kick the ass of our enemies is often the best option :p

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, but quietly