What's new

Me & My Kitty

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alrighty guys, this is my first try at a CYOA. It's kind of an experiment, but I hope you'll like it, and we can have some fun! As you might see from the title, it's about a magical adventure with a catgirl. It's in a modern setting, but there will be some fantasy elements. I'm aiming for a light-hearted and fun adventure. And just so y'all know, there won't be any non-con smex. There might be some yummy consensual ero encounters, however. I guess that will be up to you! My policy for ties is that if it's not broken after 48 hours, I choose the option that I'd rather write about and just go with it.

Prologue

Just another ordinary day in an ordinary life.

I am … ?

A) , an athlete. I'm the starting point guard on my college basketball team. I work really hard on everything I set my mind to, whether it's basketball, friends, or school. Pretty much everyone loves me, but I don't want to let it get to my head. Ever hear the saying, “there's no I in team?” I know it's cliché, but I'm a total believer. Don't get the wrong idea though. I'll get in your face if you make a sloppy pass!

B) , a rocker chick. I attend college, but that's all you need to know about my day job. At night, you can find me hanging out at the music scene. If I'm lucky, I might even be the one everyone's banging their head too. Yep you heard me, I'm a member of an all-girl punk rock band, the Freaky Femmes. Got a problem dude? Didn't think so.

C) , a bookworm. I absolutely love to read, I mean, I read the book's assigned for my classes before the semester even starts. My dream is to be a writer, but teaching is my fall back plan. It's kind of a sucky plan though because right now I'm tutoring, and I hate it. These kids are so dumb. It's just so.... frustrating! Why can't they be smart like me? Ah well... I'm not too worried. I just know the publishers will love my writing once I can get them to read it.

D) , an aspiring hip hop dancer and singer. What did you think I was, some kinda hoe? Yeah that's right homeslice. I saw ya looking at my ass. Too bad you'll never touch it. This is some high class tail here. Did you hear Jumpin' Jerome is coming to town to film his new music video. I'm auditioning to be one of the dancers. A girl's gotta start somewhere ya know? Once they see these assets, I'm sure I'll have it made.

That is, until I met a stray cat. When I first saw that cat, I knew there was something strange about it. It was a black cat with white patches on its ears, paws, and the tip of it's tail. When we first met, I was walking down a side street alley. The little cat was curled up under a newspaper, but as I got closer, I could swear that cat wasn't just using the newspaper for warmth. It was actually reading it. I could see it's eyes moves side to side, and when those little eyes shot up to look at me, it looked genuinely surprised like it didn't realize I was there. I startled the cat! After seeming to collect itself, the cat scurried over to sit right in front of me. It looked up at me with those big curious eyes, and meowed at me questioningly.

A) Play. I think it wants to play with me. I'm sure there's something around here we can play with...

B) Cuddle. OMG I LOVE KITTIES. COME HERE FOR LOVINGS.

C) Scold. What does this cat think it's doing coming up and meowing at me like that? Buzz off kitty!

D) Keep walking. I don't have time for this kitty. Besides, did you see that? It was kinda creepy.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Me & My Kitty

B.) Bri, 'cause punk rock's gonna live forever!

B.) CUDDLES.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(C) I think she's the sexiest one from the pics shown.

(B) What Taki said... CUDDLES!

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

C for library girls.

A for fun and games.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C, go nerds.

A, gotta have a little fun.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C then B N'aww cute kitty

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C and A.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B and A

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1) B (the picture won me over, :p)

2) B (you know me, obviously gotta go with the cuddles! ;))

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

bb!

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(B)ri (A)wesome kitty fun play time

I know for a fact a broken Guitar "G" string makes a awesome cat toy...