What's new

Strip Poker Night At the Inventory Game 1 (1 Player)

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The Inventory is a former speakeasy that now serves as a trendy hangout for game characters and others associated with the gaming world. On an ordinary night you can find famous faces from all types of different games gambling, drinking and having an all around good time.

Tonight isn't an ordinary night, though. Tonight you've been invited to a special V.I.P. back room of the club for a very special game. That game: strip poker. You can hardly believe your luck as you open up the door and step inside. Sure enough, there are four lovely video game ladies here just waiting for you to arrive.

The Rules

1. First person to post with the required criteria is the player. Sorry folks, only one player this time. This is a trial run to see if this format will work here. If it does and if more people become interested, we can see about adding more player seats in the future. Feel free to post in the topic even if you aren't playing, though, to provide comments, advice, words of encouragement, ect.

2. Those wanting to play must do the following in their opening post:

-Select one female character from each of the last four video games you have played to be your opponents. You cannot pick two characters from the same game. If one of the last four games you have played didn't have any female characters you can skip it and go to the next one chronologically. They also can't be a user generated character such as your character from Fallout or Skyrim as they have to have a personality I can either know about or research. Apart from that, it's pretty much wide open to all ages and species, provided I can make it sexy. When you put the list up, make sure to put the game they are from next to the character.

-Select a character for yourself. The player character can basically be anyone but an established video game character. They can be girl or boy. They can be a character from any other media (movies, TV, books, celebrities, comics, etc), an OC you created (this includes user generated video game characters like yours from Skyrim), or you could even play as yourself. As I won't be writing for the player, I don't much care who they play as. So after the list of girls, make an in-character intro for your character. Describe them and them going in to the room. Then put up a list of their clothing. If they're an established character just pick what they usually wear. If they're an OC or yourself then just be realistic about it. No triple layered socks or sweaters. Wear something realistic and no billion accessories.

3. The game is Five Card Draw poker. That means everyone gets five cards and each player gets a chance to exchange as many of those cards as they want to make a good hand. After everyone has done so, they show their cards and whoever has the lowest hand removes an article of clothing.

4. If the player has the lowest hand, they must write their own strip scene. They should be reasonably detailed about it, describing the article being removed, what it looks like being removed and what's being revealed. In character as well. You can do dialogue if you want. The video game characters can be spoken to.

5. The player wins if they render all of the video game gals naked.

6. Should the player lose their last article of clothing, it's game over.

7. If the player loses, depending on the mood of the room and who is playing, the player might be forced to do something or have something done to them as punishment. However, should the player strip all of the video game girls then they will be at the player's mercy.

So, I hope this will be interesting to someone. I will attempt to update as often as I can.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Strip Poker Night At the Inventory Game 1 (1 Player)

Opponents: Claire Redfield (Resident Evil) Ivy Valentine (Soul Caliber) Liara Tsoni (Mass Effect) Isabella (Dragon Age)

My character: Nadia "The Terror," an angel whom I play in one of my Dark Gate GM Test Threads that has gained some infamy around this forum.

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay good choices! I happen to know all of them.

Could you write a little introduction for your character here coming in to the room? Also a list of Nadia's clothing.

Also, do you have a preference for which outfits you want the opponents to wear? All of them have appeared in multiple games and have different choices.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure!

For Ivy, I think I'd go with . For Claire I'd go with her RE2 outfit, the biker outfit with the vest and the shorts. I'd prefer ME3 Liara since I didn't really like her much until that game (fuck the ending,) in terms of both her personality and her outfit. Finally,

Nadia's appearance, as copy pasted from her character sheet.
Appearance wise, Nadia is tall for a woman, about six feet in height, and fairly muscular. Her skin was a perfect, white creamy color, and completely unblemished despite her years of combat. Her breasts were impressive, but not overly large, sitting at full C-cups and tipped with tiny pink nipples. Her body was muscular, but she also had an appealingly rounded rear end. Her hair was dark red, and fell in loose curls to her shoulders. Her eyes were a deep sky blue. Her most prominent feature, however, are her white feathered wings that had only recently grown large enough for her to use to fly.

For her clothes, she wears a white bra and panties beneath a simple white robe, with sandals on her feet and sword holsters on a leather harness for an over the shoulder draw. Not much else to her, so bra, panties, robe, belt sash, sandals, harness would be my guess at the clothes that need to be taken off of her. However you want to manage the number of clothes is up to you though.

~~~~~~~~~​

"...so you're really from another planet completely?" Nadia asked the blue woman who had introduced herself as Liara for the fourth time since arriving here. She had no idea how she'd arrived in this place, but being an angel and long used to magic she just sort of went with it, accepting the situation for what it was. And that was, apparently, a situation not particularly different from the one she'd just been taken from, as whoever had deigned to bring her here had the same sense of twisted perversion as the master of the mysterious island she'd last been on. Or perhaps it had just been the idea of the woman in the incredibly revealing purple getup to play a card game in which one took of clothing whenever they lost. Nadia wasn't really sure, and honestly was having too much fun speaking to the other three to mind it too much.

Turning toward the auburn haired girl in the pink jacket after Liara replied to her question (again,) Nadia asked nervously, "So, how do you play this game exactly? I've never played any sort of card game before."

Last edited:
OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nadia said:
"...so you're really from another planet completely?"
The blue asari sighs.

Liara: "Yes, am I from another planet. I assume you are from odd origins yourself, given those appendages there."

Nadia said:
"So, how do you play this game exactly? I've never played any sort of card game before."
Claire shuffles the cards and giggles slightly.

(spoilered for extra long rule explanation)

Claire: "Well, see each of these cards has a number on it,"

She takes out a '5' and shows it to you.

Claire: "The lowest card is a 2, and the numbers go all the way up to 10. After that come the face cards: the jack, the queen, the king and then after that the ace."

She shows you each of the face cards as she names them.

Claire: "This game is called 'poker.' The goal here is to come up with the best hand you can. The lowest thing you can possibly get is a 'high card.' This means that you have no special combinations and your hand is based entirely on the highest card you have. The next thing after that is a 'pair.' This means that you have two of the same card; like having two 5s. Next best is 'two pair.' Like it sounds it means you've got two different pairs; say a pair of jacks and a pair of 8s. Next up is 'three of a kind.' Just like it sounds: three of the same card. After that is a 'straight.' This means you have a sequential run of five cards; say '3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.' After that is a 'flush.' This is when these come in."

Claire points to the colored suit on the card.

Claire: "There are four different suits and each suit has a full set of cards 2 to ace. If you get five cards of all the same suit, that's a 'flush.' After that it's the 'full house.' This means you have a three of a kind and a pair; say three 7s and two 9s. Next highest is 'four of a kind.' This is just like it sounds. And since there are only four suits, this means there are only four of every card, which would mean you have every card of that type in your hand. The absolute best hand in poker is the 'straight flush.' This is a combination of the two, just like it sounds. So a sequential run of five cards all of the same suit. As you'd expect, this is pretty hard to get.

Claire finishes her spiel and takes a breath.

Isabella: "Of course, this is 'strip' poker. So what happens here is that whoever has the worst hand has to take off something.

The pirate smiles mischievously.

Liara: "We will each get five cards. After we have received them we go around the table and exchange cards we don't want for new ones, trying to make the best possible hand for ourselves. Once we have all exchanged once, we lay down the cards and see who has won...or rather, who has lost."

Isabella: "And fair warning, winged one, if you lose everything that means we get to whatever we want to you. I have to say I'm looking forward to it."

Ivy gives off a sultry giggle.

Ivy: "Me too."

Liara: "Of course, should she render all of us naked we would be the ones at her whims."

Liara looks slightly nervous.

Isabella: "Oh, I don't know. I usually like to be on top, but that could be fun too."

Ivy: "I like to be in control, myself."

Claire: "If we're done with the chit-chat, ladies, I do believe it's time to play cards. I'll deal first so Nadia here can see what's what."

Claire begins handing out the cards. She gives one to each girl, including you, and then round-robins again until every lady present has five cards. Everyone picks up their cards.

Ivy takes one card and cannot suppress a smile on her face.

Liara takes three cards. She seems calm and collected.

Isabella tuts a bit a her cards and then hands in four. She seems cocky.

Nadia's Cards: 9(D) 6(H) 7(C) 8(H) 6(S)

(The letters are the suits: Diamonds, Hearts, Spades and Clubs)

Select Cards to Discard.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Liara said:
"Yes, am I from another planet. I assume you are from odd origins yourself, given those appendages there."
Nadia blinked at Liara for a moment and then glanced at her wings. She supposed that not many humans had seen an angel before, let alone whatever Liara was.... She'd called herself an asari, hadn't she? Perhaps they simply didn't see angels wherever she was. Nadia reminded herself to ask someone about that whenever she got back to her own world.

After that she listened attentively to Claire's explanation of the rules, making sure to remember them all so that she wouldn't have to explain them again. "Thanks!" She really was starting to like that one... She'd have to remember to be gentle on her if she won. Or not, depending on what she liked....

The angel was broken from her imaginings by Isabella's explanation of the added rule for this particular game, one that she remembered quite clearly from an earlier explanation. The way that she and the other woman in the pirate getup, Ivy, seemed to regard her would have made Nadia nervous in certain circumstances, but not these. She'd definitely met worse people. As such, following their exclamations of their eagerness at having the red-haired angel at their mercy Nadia simply smiled and said, "We'll see."

After that the game began, and she examined her cards carefully for a moment, a nervous look on her face. She already had a pair, but that was a fairly low hand.... She also almost had a straight, but she'd have to give up her other 6 in order to have a chance at getting the last card she'd need, either a 5 or a 10, and that seemed like a pretty long shot.... Nadia glanced nervously around at the others as they examined their cards, and looked particularly nervous as Ivy seemed incredibly confident. Isabella had handed in four cards which probably meant that she didn't have much of anything, and Liara had handed in three which probably meant the same. She likely had at least a pair..... And Ivy surely had something. Nadia glanced at Claire, who hadn't gone yet, and gave a thoughtful hum.

Then, she handed in the 6 of Spades face down and said, "I'm supposed to hand them in face down, right?"

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nadia said:
I'm supposed to hand them in face down, right?"

Claire: "Yeah, that's fine."

She passes a new card to you.

Nadia's New Hand: 9(D) 6(H) 7(C) 8(H) | 7(D)

Claire gives herself four cards. She has a poker face for now.

Claire: "Time to show your cards."

Ivy: Full House (10s and Jacks)
Liara: Pair (9s)
Isabella: Pair (Kings)
Nadia: Pair (7s)
Claire: Pair (2s)

Claire sighs.

Claire: "Oh well, guess it's me, then."

The auburn haired girl puts her feet on the table and works off her right boot, finally removing it from her foot and throwing it aside. Underneath is a short white athletic sock. She mirrors this action with the left boot as well.

Claire hands the cards to Ivy, who begins to pass them out. After she finishes she looks at Liara expectantly.

Liara requests three cards. There is no change in her mood afterword. Isabella also takes three cards. She continues to look cocky, though this may simply be her default attitude.

Nadia's Hand: 6(S) Q(C) 7(H) 8(C) A(H)

Select cards to discard.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia frowned at the cards in her hands for a moment, not commenting on the previous round. She hadn't lost, but she wasn't sure that she was happy that Claire had either. As she examined her cards, she idly glanced around the table and said, "So... What do you gals do normally? When you're not playing cards I mean." She handed in four cards, keeping only the Ace of Hearts in her hand.

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nadia said:
"So... What do you gals do normally? When you're not playing cards I mean."
Ivy slides you four new cards.

Claire: "I work for an organization that provides relief and aid to those who have suffered or are suffering from bioterror attacks."

Nadia's New Hand: A(H) | 2(S) 5(S) 6(C) 5(D)

Claire begins to sift through her cards.

Ivy: "I continue my search for the ultimate weapon and crush any who get in my way."

Claire hands in three cards. She seems calm.

Liara: "I study the ruins of ancient civilizations. I also...well I suppose it doesn't matter if I tell any of you...I also deal in the trading of secrets and information."

Ivy gives four cards to herself and seems satisfied.

Isabella: "And I like to explore, pillage, claim and ravage. I also engage in piracy too."

Isabella smirks and winks at Nadia.

Ivy: "Okay, let's see them."

Liara: Pair (Jacks)
Isabella: Two Pair (9s and 4s)
Nadia: Pair (5s)
Claire: Two Pair (Queens and 3s)
Ivy: Pair (Kings)

Ivy: "Hmm. It looks like it's you, little angel."

They all watch you expectantly.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia looked at Claire blankly. She hadn't the slightest idea of what half of that had meant, but it sounded like she was doing good. Ivy seemed to be searching for a weapon, which probably wasn't good particularly given her evident willingness to do whatever was necessary to find it, but it wasn't really her place to judge. Isabella was, unsurprisingly, a pirate just like Skye. Liara, meanwhile, turned out to be something highly surprising; not only an archaeologist but a spy. "Oh? I never would have expected you to be a spy Liara," she remarked casually as they revealed their cards. She had lost, but didn't sweat it just yet.

"So it is!" she said with a smile, and then rose to her feet. Stretching her wings slightly to balance herself, Nadia lifted one of her feet up to knee level and then reached down to untie one of her sandals. She didn't wear anything beneath them, and the other sandal was quickly removed and placed on the floor. Sitting back down with her feet bare she went on to say, "Everybody ready to continue?"

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nadia said:
"Oh? I never would have expected you to be a spy Liara,"
Liara grabs the cards and begins to pass them out.

Liara: "I'm not really a 'spy' per se. I am an information broker. I have many agents that work for me to ferret out secrets and I sell those secrets to the highest bidder."

Isabella hands the blue scientist three cards.

Nadia's Hand: Q(D) 6(S) 2(D) 9(H) 7(C)

Select Cards to Discard.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Isn't that still a spy? Or at least something like one.... Actually, come to think of it, spymaster might be a better term for it wouldn't it? Regardless, it sounds very interesting. You must learn a lot of strange things in your work!" Nadia said as she examined her cards. Certainly not the best hand she'd ever seen, and she frowned at it for a moment before passing back three cards, keeping the Queen and 2 of Diamonds.

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Liara give you your new cards.

Nadia's New Hand: Q(D) 2(D) | J(H) 4(C) K(S)

Claire takes four cards for herself, as does Ivy. The latter seems to lighten up somewhat after getting them. Finally, Liara takes two cards for herself.

Liara: "I believe it is time to show the cards now."

Isabella: Pair (7s)
Nadia: King High
Claire: Ace High
Ivy: Pair (4s)
Liara: Three of a Kind (8s)

Isabella: "This game keeps getting better and better. You again, Wings."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The second loss in a row was somewhat discomforting to Nadia, but she simply smirked at Isabella's remark and said, "So it seems." She stood up, and this time she reached behind her back and undid the ties holding on her leather sword harness. The sheaths hanging over her back were empty, but it was still awkward to pull the things off. Reaching beneath her breasts, Nadia pulled the lower straps up her over mounds and then over her head before tossing the whole apparatus to sit beside her sandals. "Next hand!" Nadia said as she regained her seat, her wings stretching slightly now that they were free of the mild constraints covering them.

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Isabella takes the cards from Liara and prepares to deal.

Isabella: "You're up first, Kitten, and I have to say that I hope your current luck holds out."

She finishes her deal.

Nadia's Cards: 2(C) 9(H) Q(H) 3(C) 9(C)

Select Cards to Discard

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia decides not to risk much, throwing Isabella a confident smirk as she hands in the 2 and 3 of Clubs, keeping her other three cards. "I've certainly had better luck. Not that I've got any experience playing cards, mind you!"

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Isabella slides the two cards toward you.

Nadia's Hand: 9(H) 9(C) Q(H) | 6(D) A(D)

Claire takes four cards. She seems a little frustrated.

Ivy also takes four. She nods at her new ones.

Liara takes four as well. She seems nervous until her last card, when she seems to calm down

Finally even Isabella takes four cards. She sighs.

Isabella: "Let's get on with this, then."

Nadia: Pair (9s)
Claire: Ace High (King)
Ivy: Pair (8s)
Liara: Pair (Queens)
Isabella: Ace High (10)

Isabella: "Oh, well. Can't win them all."

Isabella lifts her right leg into the air and slowly pulls off her thigh-high boot. This reveals her smooth tanned leg below as well as her bare foot. She does the same with her left leg and the revealed skin is just as appealing on that side.

Isabella gives the cards to you. Which you hand out as you saw the others do.

Claire asks you for a single card. She seems calm.

Ivy hands you four cards. She smiles back at you.

Liara gives you four cards as well. Her nervousness does not abate.

Nadia's Hand: K(C) 9(S) J(C) 2(C) 4(S)

Select Cars to Discard

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia smirks at Isabella as she loses a hand, watching her remove her boots with some admiration in her eyes. "Tis true, and I can't lose 'em all either!" Nadia said evenly as she shuffled and then dealt out the cards. When her turn to discard came up, the red haired angel licked her lips and considered for a moment before discarding the 4 and 9 of Spades and the 2 of Clubs.

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nadia's New Hand: K(C) J(C) | 2(S) K(S) 9(H)

The girls all put down their hands.

Claire: Two Pair (7s and 3s)

Ivy: Pair (Aces)
Liara: King High
Isabella: Pair (5s)
Nadia: Pair (Kings)

The blue scientist sighs. She hesitates for a moment and then undoes the fastenings on her white jacket before sliding it off her shoulders. She is wearing white body armor beneath.

Claire takes the cards from you and deals.

Claire: "One time around. Only one who hasn't lost yet is Ivy."

Ivy: "I'm the lucky type."

She says this as she hands three cards to Claire.

Liara hands in four cards. Her mood does not improve.

Isabella takes three cards and grins.

Nadia's Hand: A(C) 3(H) 10(D) Q(D) 4(H)

Select Cards to Discard

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia's gaze lingered on Liara for a moment, "I've never seen armor like that before! What is it made of?" She continued to eye the woman's armor as the cards were handed out, only glancing at them briefly until Liara had answered her. "Lucky indeed...." Nadia mutters beneath her breath at Ivy, though she quickly returns her gaze to her cards. After a moment, she handed in everything except the Ace of Hearts and the Queen and 10 of Diamonds.