What's new

Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ohboyherewegoagain!
Welcome to Sunshine Island!
A vast island of temperate to tropical environment, large sandy beaches, bustling towns and cities, adventure and relaxation, and a plethora of souvenirs awaiting new owners!

But we are not yet there sadly, we begin aboard the Starcruiser, one of the largest ships known to man, Toad, Koopa, Yoshi and everything else alike. An enormous vessel for tourists and vacationeers to enjoy a pleasant, thrilling ride upon as they impatiently wait to reach their destination. In this case, the aforementioned Sunshine Island.

Before we continue however, we require a PROTAGONIST, do we not? Someone to follow on this pleasant vacation. WHOM SHALL IT BE, AND WHAT SPECIFICS IS THERE TO THIS PERSON?

=PROTAGONIST=​
1) Beatrice Koopa, a headstrong lady with a taste for adventure, sex, and to hopefully make some profit along the way. A bossy woman that most of the time knows what she wants, and ain't afraid to smash through walls in order to get it. And as a Big Koopa, she certainly has the muscle to back up her reckless nature, while keeping potential underlings in their place! 7'/210cm Tall
[ ]

2) Princess Rose, a lady with an attitude and taste for thrills, sex and getting her hands on expensive items. Comes with being a princess of a small country! She has gone on a vacation, unannounced to her royal family no less, in order to find some thrills and adventure for herself. She is not adverse to combat, be it in alleyways or in bedrooms, what with having always been a bit of a bitch that does whatever her dark heart desires, regardless of rules or regulations. 5'8/170cm Tall
[ , minus pointy ears/wings, I am lacking in bitchy looking redheads]
[Note: 'Chomps' will be reskinned/refluffed as Piranha Plants for Princess Rose]

3) Robin, a shyguy with a taste for ill-gotten riches, bitches, whores, alcohol with ambitions bigger then himself! Having ventured to Sunshine Island in order to carve out a turf all her own, he will go to any length, do any deed no matter how much it costs, to realize its goals. A mysterious being with a dark heart, surely nothing good and just will come from following such a depraved, sinister individual? 5'/150cm Tall
[Shyguy w/ Black Robe, Image Pending]

4) Kiwi, a happy and carefree lady that has come to Sunshine Island for a bit of pleasant vacation, to get away from her ever-increasingly-larger family in order to have some fun on her own for once! Enjoys pleasant walks, be they on beaches or in parks, got a taste for mixed fruit drinks, enjoys gorging herself on delicious food, and enjoys casual sex. Lots of casual sex. Especially if said sex brings another young one for her to coddle and take care of! 5'4/160cm Tall
[ , green skin color]

5) Ellen, a mischievous lady with a taste for casual sex, voyeuristic streaks, and going where she isn't supposed to go. Something made easy given the fact she is a boo! Ellen is here at Sunshine Island for a bit of relaxing vacation, and to sneak around where people don't know her, and thus haven't taken measures against her attempts to get around as much as she desires to do! Always enthusiastic, Ellen expects nothing but a good time. 5'/150cm Tall
[ ]

=GENDER=
1) Female
2) Hermaphrodite
3) Female, can become Hermaphrodite
4) Male (Robin Only)

=EQUIPMENT=
2 Picks, weapons chosen will be the two with highest vote counts. I reserve rights to decide on which one is Primary and which is Secondary(minor effect anyways).
Multi-Hit(Effective VS Low DEF enemies), Power-Hit(Effective VS High Def enemies), Contact(Will be harmed by Spiky/Burning/Electric enemies), Reach(Can hit flying enemies), Ranged(Can hit any target regardless of position)

1) Shoes(Multi-Hit, Ranged, Contact)
2) Gloves(Multi-Hit, Contact)
3) Boomerang(Multi-Hit, Ranged)
4) Hammer(Power-Hit)
5) Shell(Power-Hit)
6) Chomp(Power-Hit, Reach)
7) Wand(Power-Hit, Ranged)

-Other-
Next post will lay down some ground rules how exactly this CYOAS will work. It might be a bit different compared to what you folks are used to, unless you lurk tgchan.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

5 2 GHOSTPENIS WOO WOO

Gloves (2) for , and a Chomp (6) because that sounds fucking awesome.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going with 5 2 for protagonist.

I say 2 Gloves and 6 Chomp for weapons.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

3 1 for character

2 7 for equipment

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

4 3 for character

2 7 for equipment

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

2 3 for character.
2 6 for equipment.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 1 for character.

2 7 for equipment.

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 3 character
1 7 weapon

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

5 & 3
2 & 6

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 2
^ cuz being a voyeur is awesome
6 2

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

5 & 2
and then
2 & 7

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

2 & 3 for character

1 & 3 for weapon

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

5 2 GHOSTPENIS WOO WOO

Gloves (2) for dat ghostslap, and a Chomp (6) because that sounds fucking awesome.
Goddamnit Blarg why are you always with the awesome choices.
Always.

I.E., 'This.'

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[Protagonist: Ellen the Boo]
[Gender: Can switch between Female and Herm/Futa(Slight votebending, my apologies)]
[Weapons: Gloves as Primary, Chewey the Chomp as Secondary]

It had been two weeks since Ellen set out from her home, an old mansion where so many of her kind had been holed up for so long. She had never quite understood why her kind were attracted to such gloomy, dusty and boring places. Then again, Ellen wasn't quite like the rest of them. She had never been one to hang around in one place to long, always longing for some excitement past the walls of her home, and not just hang around and wait for some poor schmuck to turn up before she could have some fun with them. One day, the boo girl had finally had enough, and left her home behind, to search for a more exciting life. And here she was. Sunshine Island her destination, a place reputed to be an excellent spot for vacation and adventure, not to mention the many and varied islands in the vicinity.

Ellen had only brought along some bare necessities, a few coins she had scrounged up over the years, a few mushrooms to snack on, and a single set of simple clothes that she wasn't overly fond of, but figured it would be proper to wear something when mingling with ordinary people. And of course, her favorite pet: Chewey, the ghost of a chain chomp, a creature none of the Boos back home had wanted anything to do with apart from herself. A friend for life by her side was something that warmed the ghastly girls heart. And last but not least, a small pendant that her mother had given her long ago. The old crone had told Ellen there was strong magic in it, but she had never felt anything special about it. Not until today, a few mere hours before the Starcruiser was supposed to arrived at Starport, Ellens final destination.

As if waking up from a millenia long slumber, something within the pendants amethyst crystal stirred. A consciousness rousing. And then another, and yet even more. Awareness, something that had not been felt in so very, very long. The boo girl appeared oblivious of this, as she laying in her bed with Chewey by her side. There was impatience and excitement in her thoughts, eager to set her feet on stable ground after the long journey by boat, to begin her adventures. Perhaps this was as good as any time to get to know each other.

[Pendant of Infinite Psyche: ACTIVATE!]
[Instead of voting, you, the people that reply to this CYOAS, will be a consciousness. Someone that mentally converses with Ellen, and have a basic grasp of her surroundings thanks to sharing her perception. You may be as 'Meta' as you desire, but such shenanigans might very well confused our protagonist! Telling her to Press A to jump will leave her questioning your sanity. Oh yeah, you are also fully aware of her stats, unlike herself]
[You are not quite 'people', just voices in Ellens mind, so no need to make yourself a persona with a backstory or the like. Consider this an experiment]

-Statistics-
HP: 6/6
FP: 8/8
Lvl/XP: 1, 0/100XP

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Greeting my loyal subject, I am Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte! It is through you that this world will once more know the glories of my reign! But every journey begins with the first step so let us depart to land and we will speak further there. The others you will hear have their own agendas even if they are not as open about it as I am.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hello there Ellen, I hope we can be friends. I was given to you to help you when the time came that you'd be in great need of help, and apparently that time is now. So let's get this adventure started okay, and I'll help you as best I can. Some of the other voices that you'll hear like that first one are just dummies and should be ignored, as they'll only lead you astray, but some like myself will help you as best we can.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Don't trust them! None of them will tell you the truth, only what you'd like to hear. They're all trying to manipulate you. Now be a good girl and treat yourself a sunbath.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello ! I am Alex. I was haunting Stanley Kubrick before he died and now, I'll bother you.

Please, just go buy some Coen's DVD. We need to educate the other ones.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

YOUR LIFE IS A LIE

YOU DON'T EXIST

SELF-DETERMINATION IS AN ILLUSION

You're on a boat right. You're a ghost right? Do you breathe? If you do, DROWN YOURSELF

If you don't... well, shit, go find someone and blow them.

Also, wake up and feed Chewey. Stay the fuck away from cloud cities, especially ones with people you think are friends in them.