Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess CYOA

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess CYOA

BlueSlime said:
Hidden Option D

Thank Aveil for the fight, invite her to meet up with Link later for drinks. This is our hottie arms teacher, don't treat her like a piece of meat, but don't act like you're not interested either.
I agree with this vote. Link should thank Aveil, and invite her to a private drink and conversation, and perhaps a little more should she fancy such.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B err different cultures remember link Did just get blown before hand. A seems socially acceptable our tribe seems to vaule strength and feats of 'prowess' don't insert vaules into a society that has yet to discover guns.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hidden Option D

Thank Aveil for the fight, invite her to meet up with Link later for drinks. This is our hottie arms teacher, don't treat her like a piece of meat, but don't act like you're not interested either.
This is a good option. Hope metal accepts it.

Also for those who vote A - Unless you want to make it obvious that something is controlling Link from afar and that nefarious black magic is at work turning Link from well being Hero of Time like into a pretty Ganon-Clone... Unless this shows up in Links memory as the common thing to happen between them in which case I would say Link has been corrupted into a massive pervert.

As for those who vote B - I see nothing really wrong with it besides Link being a gigolo.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Hidden Option D

D Second. Also we're not interested in sexy stuff right now. Besides, we're gonna need plenty of 'energy' saved up for the after-coronation party/orgy. Unless that's when Ganondork strikes, in which case we'll have lots of frustration to vent on him. I love metagaming.

Also for those who vote A - Unless you want to make it obvious that something is controlling Link from afar and that nefarious black magic is at work turning Link from well being Hero of Time like into a pretty Ganon-Clone... Unless this shows up in Links memory as the common thing to happen between them in which case I would say Link has been corrupted into a massive pervert.

As for those who vote B - I see nothing really wrong with it besides Link being a gigolo.
Second.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

C. Now is not the time for smutting..... That will come later....... Or something like that :p

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B err different cultures remember link Did just get blown before hand. A seems socially acceptable our tribe seems to vaule strength and feats of 'prowess' don't insert vaules into a society that has yet to discover guns.
+1 Having values is all well and good, but they appear to be a 'winner take all' and sexually open society. Being nice/polite might seem like a sign of weakness.