What's new

Dangerous Missions Vol.1

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Please notice this is my first CYOA ever, and even thou I've read some of them, I may still make lots of mistakes, so please forgive me if it's uninteresting / too brief / bad written. I'm also sorry if my english isn't exactly top notch since it isn't my main language. That being said, let's begin. Oh, and 3 votes will trigger a choice (that's if I get them :p). Soooo let's begin! Character is as follows:

------------------------------​

This one mission was everything but usual. As an agent, Maya was used to all kinds of stealth, search and destroy missions. But this one was different. Infiltrate on a filthy bar in the middle of nowhere and grab a hold of a suspect? Why did they need her for such a puny mission? The fact is there was a catch; for reasons she didn't get to know, the government didn't want to make it look like a normal police raid, but something outside the system.

Clueless on what this duty had in store for her, she began marching around the surrounding alleyways, finally reaching the backside of the bar. But something surprised her.

-"Eeep hottie! You got some nice ass there!"

Maya felt two dirty and grainy hands on both of her "assets" that inmediatedly started fondling playfully. When looking back, she saw a dirty old man, obviously beyond drunk with his tongue sticking out. The stench of alcohol could be felt from a mile away. She couldn't let herself be found or start a fight that alerted the bar inhabitants, thou.

-MAYA
Life: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Condition: Surprised
Weapon: None
Clothing: Perfect condition​

A) Do nothing
B) Follow along willingly
C) Push him away
D) Hit him (could cause an alert)
E) Other

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Missions Vol.1

C. Gotta try harder than that...

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

C seems to be the way.

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

C) it is, then.
------------------------​

Maya pushed the old drunkard with all of her might, tossing the weak man aside with ease and causing him to lose his already pathetic balance, falling on his ass. Maya closed her fist and clenched her teeth in anger.

MAYA: "Serves you right fro being a perverted asshat. Go home or I'll smack you with something more than a push!"

The old man stared at her, at first puzzled and shocked, followed by anger, spitting and releasing even more alcohol vapors in the air, pointing at the bar.

DRUNKARD: "You bitch!!! Wait till I start callin' mah friends over there!!! You better behave yourself if you don't wanna have problems, girlie!"

Maya got shocked for a moment. If this old man blows her cover things could get nasty...there may be too many thugs in there for her to handle even with her ability, or the suspect may run off at the first sign of alertness...

DRUNKARD: "So what will you do hottie? Come'ere and I'll be nice to you...hehehe..."

MAYA: "..."

MAYA
Condition: Nervous
Weapon: None
Clothing: Perfect condition​

A) Kick his head with all of her rage (could cause an alert)
B) Threaten him (could cause an alert)
C) Give in
D) Follow along until a better chance appears
E) Other

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

A. PUT HER BOOT IN HIS FACE.

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A. End it and end it quickly!

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D, I suppose.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D. Probably better to try and get him somewhere else before kicking his ass, if others in the room are watching.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D => once alone, kill him - or just crush his head.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

E: put hand over his and slowly choke the life out of his drunken lungs. here's how.

You first act like you're giving in, then crawl over his body until your knees are pinning his arms and hands.

Now you need to cover his mouth with one hand and choke him with the other hand.

You might want to convince him that you'll give him a strip tease, it will make the kill that much more easier.

Also many i the only one that thinks she's a beacon where ever she is?

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

D) it is then.
------------------

DRUNKARD: "So? What'll be? You don't wanna have any trouble don't cha?"

Maya clenched her fists and sighed. This wasn't a good idea, but she thought she didn't have any other choice but this. As she began approaching the already on his feet old man, Maya tried to relax. Might as well follow his disgusting game until she had a better chance of taking him down.

MAYA: "Okay, you win...we'll do it your way, I don't want any trouble..."

The gross man smirked at her and approached quickly towards what he thought it was his easy prey. He didn't lose any time and pushed Maya against the nearest wall, soon grabbing again her plump ass with both of his hands and sniffing licking her neck violently. Then he stopped and chuckled.

DRUNKARD: "That's right...just stand still and be quiet...I ain't askin' you to do anything. Ain't I generous? Hah!"

Still without leaving Maya the opportunity to take him to a safer place in order to take him down, the feast of shame continued. The man began groping carelessly one of Maya's breasts with one hand, and raised one of her legs with the other. Maya, as grossed out as she was, couldn't help but follow the disgusting game for now in order to mantain her cover.

MAYA
Condition: Very disgusted
Clothing: Perfect condition

A) Do nothing for now
B) Give up
C) Convince him into going to a more private place
D) Headbutt (Will cause an alert)
E) Other

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C.

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Let's go with C)

--------------------------------​

While being groped, Maya came up with a plan that might get her out of that miserable situation. Maybe if she can convince him to go into a more private place...

MAYA: "Hey..."

The drunk man looked at Maya, still massaging her still covered breast and thigh.

DRUNKARD: "Wha..? Don't you see I'm busy? Be good and be quiet, will ya?"

Maya contained her instinct telling her to smack his teeth into pieces and began her plan.

MAYA: "Uhm...well, it's too noisy and crowded here so...I was thinking about going to a..more private place, you know, so you can....well...enjoy it way better."

DRUNKARD: "You know what? That's not a bad idea...I'll need some better place for what's comin' next...heheh.."

The girl gulped in anticipation as the old man led her to the outside of the building. Still sensing danger of creating an alert if she acted too fast, Maya went on with the game a little longer. Once outside of the building, the man took Maya to a nearby collapsed building, wich had only the floor and two almost crumbled walls. Once inside, the drunkard made the girl face against the wall, followed by playfully slapping her bottom.

DRUNKARD: "I can't wait anymore girl...you're just too much..." he used his hand to clean the flowing saliva on his lips "...let's do this already...don't move...just don't move..."

Quicker than Maya could imagine, the man took off his pants, revealing his already hard manhood, while the other hand began to put aside the suit part covering Maya's womanhood.

DRUNKARD: "Heheh...heheheh...this is gonna be good..."

MAYA
Condition: Freaked out, vulnerable
Clothing: Perfect condition, womanhood area put aside​

A) Wait a little longer
B) Give up
C) Try to bash the pervert
D) Push him away
E) Other

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C. Actually he's already exposed his weak bits... push those. Hard. Crushingly.