What's new

To Hell(?) and Back!

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Once more into the breech dear friends! I've actually learned somewhat how to play D&D so adapting the system should make shit a lot

easier for me to run. Yes, this is a copy and paste with some modifications of my last attempt. I quite liked the idea, but now I can

adapt it easier.

Well, let's try this again, but with a bit more complexity and a bit more planning and a really long post to begin with.

Just a note, these characters come from a variety of different universes, some of them very similar to ours, some completely manufactured.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hell, Purgatory, whatever the name of this place you know you don't want to be here. It's hot, you're naked, but that only helps so much,

and you've got no idea where to head in this empty plain of twisted black trees and small rocks dotting the endless flat expanse.

An Angel appears before you in a small white puff, naked as you are, however bearing her body with absolutely no sense of shame, like she

doesn't even realize what clothing is.

"You are here for your sins.", She declares sanctimoniously, "You are to remain here for, oh, where is that scroll." She begins to rub her

temple until another small white puff produces a scroll, seems she has some kind of mental inventory. "Ah, 600 years, not too hefty a

sentence if you ask me."

"600 years? Here? Is there any way I could get out of here... sooner?", You ask with some trepidation. You attempt to cover yourself from

what you feel are prying eyes though there's no one but you and the angel.

"I suppose, but it's not easy. Who are you to ask anyway?", She asks, maintaining a disinterested but haughty air.

Well, who are you?

(A)

Azalera
Sin: Envy
Appearance: 5'10'', 143 lbs, Chestnut eyes, olive skin, average C cup breasts, black hair to the middle of her back tied in a braid,

moderate hips. Relatively fit, but not toned.

History/Cause of death: Born to a poor family, feudal era, she always wanted more, a better life for herself. To try to achieve this, she

focused on honing her looks to try to attract someone high born, or at least wealthy. Eventually, she caught the eye of a rich merchant

who simply had to have her as his wife. At the age of 16, she was married to him and her whole life changed. However, her desire for more

persisted. For 10 years, she pushed her husband to make more money to spend on her. She bought the finest silks, the most delectable

foods, and many a horse she found pretty in order to impress the more high born ladies she found as her company. In return, she gave him

nothing, no children he desperately wanted and even scant little praise or credit. Eventually he snapped and strangled her in her sleep at

age 26.

Perks/Abilities/Traits:
Statuesque Stunner-This lady's striking appearance can cause some(male and more intelligent than just a beast) enemies to hesitate, losing

the initiative. (enemies must pass an intelligence check along if she loses the roll for initiative)
Manipulative-Lies well and is affable enough to instill trust in others. (+3 to diplomacy check, target must be sentient)
Driven-Not easily deterred from any challenge. (less likely to break down)
Uncomfortable while naked- Going from the finest silks to absolutely nothing is a bit shocking. Slightly larger penalty to attacks while

naked. (-4 as opposed to the usual -2 to attack rolls)
Hard to please-Gets aroused more slowly. (+2 to lust AC)
Stats:
DEX: 12
STR: 12
CON: 14
INT: 15
CHA: 14
COMBAT AC:11
LUST AC:14
HP:12
LUST HP: 12
(B)

Mayumi
Sin: Wrath
Appearance: 5'3'', 119 lbs, Small B cup breasts, slender hips, short black hair cut into a simple frame around her face(hime cut), pale

skin, very athletic, deep brown eyes.

History/COD: Born into a samurai familyMayumi was raised in simple comforts interspersed with her martial arts lessons, in which she

excelled. At age 17, still unmarried as she would accept no suitor, her father and brother were killed in a battle against the Ashina clan

to the south. She loved her family very much and swore to avenge them. She took up her naginata and her bow and left her mother to kill as

many as she could. She did well for a time, even gaining a band mixed with bandits looking for some plunder and more professional

soldiers, friends of her father or family of others killed by the Ashina. No one would dare cross her. If she didn't kill you with her

skill quickly, she'd kill you with the rage that came after. Unfortunately she only kept up her crusade against the Ashina for a couple

years before she was killed by arrow fire in an ambush.

Perks/Abilities/Traits:
Untamed Rage-Even though her past conflicts no longer matter, a daily diet of rage for a couple years leaves it's marks. She can fly into

a rage twice a day. She will do nothing but attack but will gain increased attack power.(+2 to damage when active)
Skilled Warrior-Killing men, particularly warriors as famed as Samurai is tough work when you're smaller. In combat, she has remarkable

focus unless her rage is triggered, giving an increase to defense.(+2 to AC)
Unfamiliar with Sex-Not really certain how her body will respond when... pressured. Virgin and doesn't even really have much knowledge

otherwise.(will be fun to write, severity and effect dependent on d100 roll when virginity inevitably lost, also -2 to lust AC until she

gets used to it)
Oblivious-Not really great at reading motives of others and often takes what is said at face value, nearly incapable of deception. Subject

to change, but it won't be overnight.(-2 to diplomacy checks)
Judo-Uses DEX modifier rather than STR for hand to hand combat rolls.
Proficient with heavy armor, spears, polearms, swords, bows and all simple weapons.

Stats:
DEX: 17
STR: 13
CON: 15
INT: 10
CHA: 8
COMBAT AC:13(15 when not enraged)
LUST AC:8
HP:12
LUST HP: 10
(C)

Mordra
Sin: Pride
Appearance: 5'6'', 133 lbs, shoulder length wavy blond hair, 34D cup breasts, full hips, light olive skin. A bit soft everywhere.

History/COD: Born an unwanted daughter in an iron age culture, she was given to the local temple to be trained as a priestess. Instead of

resenting her parents for abandoning her, she learned the relish the opportunity to lord it over superstitious idiots who took her word as

absolute truth. She deceived her way into the upper echelons of her temple in her single minded quest to be one of the more powerful

players in her little world. She even poisoned a fellow priestess she once considered a friend in an attempt to discredit her as sickness

was thought to be sent from the Gods to punish the unfaithful. Eventually, everything collapsed on her as the eldest priestess declared

her a heretic of the temple and she was buried alive at the age of 23.

Perks/Abilities/Traits:
Voluptuous Form-Her body is extremely desirable and increases the chances the male-type enemies will use a sexual attack
Sociopath-Absolutely unconcerned with the feelings and emotions of others. Doesn't have or understand pity(unlikely to make friends)
Ritualist-Even if she didn't necessarily believe the Gods had power, she still has rituals she is compelled to do from her training.

Little does she know, they have power in this place. Will put up wards before sleeping, lowering the chance she will be interrupted. (can

make a dice check to take half damage from spells on top of decreased chances of being wandered in on)
Comfortable in the Buff-It's not like ritual robes were much better than being naked anyway. Suffers a smaller attack penalty from being

naked.
Off balance-That body isn't well suited for combat, being a bit top heavy. Poor dexterity. This can change
Consummate liar-Capable of telling you the sky is colored infrared without batting an eyelash. Better for a bluff against an enemy than

actually making friends. The longer the interaction, the more convoluted her lies must become.
Proficient with daggers, clubs, and staves.

Stats:
DEX: 8-1=7
STR: 8
CON: 12
INT: 16
CHA: 18
COMBAT AC:8
LUST AC:13
HP:11
LUST HP: 13
(D)

Argera
Sin: Lust
Appearance: 5'2'', 112 lbs, curly shoulder length dark red hair, barely B cup breasts, average hips. Almost skin and bones.

History/COD: Born a slave, she was considered promising for the brothels at age 13. Fortunately the brothel she was sold to has a custom,

no man touches a girl until she is properly trained, a process that can take years(no creeps allowed). She learned just how to make men

quiver, women as well. This brothel was a higher class place and the girls had to be as entertaining as they were skilled. A quick fuck

will do for the poor man, but the wealthy feel they should get more than a pretty face. She was a trained dancer, both erotic and night on

the town kind. After her debut, she quickly became accustomed to her lifestyle and impressed a rich customer well enough that he bought

her freedom. Much to his chagrin, she choose to stay and help manage the brothel on top of entertaining customers whenever the mood struck

her. All of this at the relatively young age of 25. Unfortunately, a plague swept through the land and brothels, even nice ones, aren't

knowing for their hygenic facilities. She died while caring for some of the other sick girls in spite of her ludicrous constitution

Perks/Abilities/Traits:
Tiny-A life of being on display requires a certain physique. She couldn't fill the voluptous role, so she had to be the waif. Weaker than

most, but elusive and hard to get a hold of if she doesn't want that. (+2 to attack modifer in grapples, low strength)
A little nympho-She's not a full blown nyphomaniac, but she does quite enjoy sex. When horny, suffers a larger penalty to struggle rolls

(DEX/STR check whichever is higher, and aditional -2 for minor horniness, additional penalty doubles every subsequent level of horniness)
Seen it All-Not likely to be traumatized by a sexual experience, no matter how bizzare. Also less sensitive. +4 to lust AC
Wears it not at all-Is comfortable naked, suffers no penalty.
Afraid of Blood-Small penalty to attack rolls. (-2)
No weapon proficiencies.

Stats:
DEX: 14
STR: 8
CON: 18
INT: 14
CHA: 17
COMBAT AC: 12
LUST AC: 16
HP:14
LUST HP:12
(E)

Sigurn
Sin: Gluttony
Appearance: 6'0'' 162 lbs, medium length straight reddish brown hair, small c cup breasts, slightly below average hips, firmly toned

muscle, very pale skin.

History/COD: Born to a minor Norse landholder, Sig took quite an interest in what was considered the more manly aspects of her culture,

fighting and drinking. Her father encouraged her to pursue her love of fighting as he had no other children and she was liable to inherit

but would probably have to defend herself, and taught her how to fight in a duel with sword and axe from the age of 9 until he died when

she was just shy of 19. When she eventually grew into her rather enormous stature and after her father's death, she began going on raids

with the other warriors. She took lives and whatever else she wanted with skill and a powerful grace on the battlefield. What composure

she showed there was quickly erased in the mead hall. Her capacity for alcohol quickly became legendary and many a strongman challenged

her to drinking contests. She bested many of them, but a few contests no one was sober enough remember the victor, so she graciously

considered these to be draws. After seeing one of her friends, a once lover, killed on the battlefield, she went on a drinking binge and

died of alcohol poisioning at the age of 24.

Perks/Abilities/Traits:
Accustomed to the wobbles-+2 to poison/intoxication checks.
Proud-Has a high opinion of herself. Can make for a more vulnerable psyche if she keeps losing battles.
Straightforward-Fighting is the best way to solve problems! (-2 to diplomacy checks)
Alcoholic-Will immediately drink any alcoholic beverage she comes across or anything that smells like it might be alcohol. Physically

dulled from long exposure. +3 to lust HP
Proficient in martial and simple weapons, heavy armor, shields.

Stats:
DEX: 11
STR: 18
CON: 17
INT: 8
CHA: 9
COMBAT AC:10
LUST AC:9
HP:13
LUST HP:11
I'm going to be mostly running this off of 5th edition D&D with certain modifications to streamline things and of course things

to make it sexy.

Aditional rules include horniness. Every time you lose a quarter of your Lust HP, you gain a level of horniness. The first level has a -2

modifier for escaping enemy grapple attacks. Each subsequent level doubles this to a maximum of -8

You will not be dying in this game, unconsciousness is possible, but I plan on keeping the narration limited to the PC's perspective.

Expect to wake up covered in cum at some point with little recollection beyond getting hit with something.

Pregnancy is possible. Fertility rolls are d100 based with modifiers coming in depending on how full you are.

Sanity is a thing. This is a place that might get to you and some experiences are more tormenting than others. One imp having his way with

you is not the same as being tentacle raped in every orifice. Situations will allow a DC to save against sanity damage entirely or will

half the damage depending on how I view the severity of the incident and the character's psychology. The brothel slave whore will almost

always be able to utterly ignore sanity damage if the DC is made, the not sure what sex even is Onna Bushgeisha will not ignore all sanity

damage even if the DC is made.

Quick run down of terms

AC=Armor class. How difficult a character is to hit/do damage to. Everyone starts off at 10+dex modifier
LUST AC=Same as above but it's the ability to ignore potential arousal
Grappeling prevents movement or attack actions against any character but the one who is grappeling you(or who you might be grappling)
Clothing is destructable. Armor can be taken off but it'll still retain some of it's effectiveness unless torn apart by a very powerful

beast.
Spellcasting is possible for sufficiently intelligent characters, but no one comes in knowing magic. Certain events will open up

spellcasting if the character is capable of it.
Finally, everyone gets a proficiency bonus if they are proficient with a weapon. It starts at +2 to attack rolls and will increase slowly

as levels are gained.

If you have anything else you'd like to clarify with me, by all means, ask the question.

Oh, and there's no greed or sloth because I couldn't think of anything good. If you feel like rolling up a character sheet and backstory,

it's fine with me.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: To Hell(?) and Back!

C

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

E B, or D would be my next choices, mainly not going for D because of the waif thing. Also this one seems pretty good so far.

waowemama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B or E, I'd go with the curvy one but she's just not a character that I would really get behind

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, could be fun.

B. If tied between E any anything but B, I'll swap to E. The rest just doesn't really appeal to me.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B - the titties grapes of wrath

OP
TentacularFortitude

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(B)

"My name... my name is... Mayumi." You stammer out. Why was that so difficult?, you think. "What is this place?"

"We call it the domain of Steth. You most definitely call it something different. Think of him as kind of like a prison warden and this place as his prison.", The angel answers like a bored receptionist, "This is currently a sort of waiting room. What you decide here determines where you'll go. You can accept your punishment, in which case you'll be transported to a more... lively part of the plain where you will reside for your sentence. Or you can elect to perhaps earn the right to leave quicker... or slower depending on your skill, in the Tower of Trials. Once you begin the tower, you can only leave when you finish it. What do you choose?"

The ultimatum issued, you pause a moment or two, thinking of your family, your unfinished revenge. Your blood begins to boil and you shout out, "I will take the Tower of Trials. I don't have the time to wait here for 600 years!"

"Very well.", The angel claps her hands together and you can feel the stifling air around you sizzle for a moment before you black out for an instant, arriving at the foot of an ornately decorated red stone tower who's top reaches above the sinister black clouds, stretching well out of sight. The decor is unfamiliar to you. You see what appear to be human women, some of them are bound and crying and seem to have things stuck up inside them. Others are taking the things openly and joyfully while others appear to be pregnant. That's as far up the tower as you can see. "Here, drink this." The angel offers you a vial she must have conjured. "You must if you wish to climb the tower."

You accept the vial and drink it. It tastes like nothing, not even the taste water would have. "What was that? I've never had something like that.", you ask the angel.

"It makes things quicker. You could be out of here comparatively soon and Steth still needs to get his use out of you.", the angel answers vaguely with a coy smile that even you recognize means she's hiding something. "My job is complete. Have a nice eternity!", the angel claps her hands.

"Wait, it makes what quicker? What use out of me? I still don't know what's going on!" You shout in confused frustration as the air around the angel crackles and she disappears into a void with a very sharp crack, much like the thunder you remember.

You take a moment to stare at the immense and imposing tower before you. Get a hold of yourself, Mayumi. You've killed men, skilled men, what could await you in this tower that could be worse than those Ashina dogs!? You reassure yourself as you stand as tall as you can and boldly march into the tower. Once inside, it feels very humid and the walls almost even look wet. You put your hand to it but it feels almost dry. The area of mortar between the bricks seems to shine a brighter shade of red. Very curious, you think to yourself.

You continue walking down the vaulted hallway until you reach a simple sliding door, like the ones you're familiar with from home. You easily slide the door open and take a bold step inside to a large open room with a staircase up on the otherside leading into darkness. The center is brightly lit and fades to shadow as it gets nearer to the walls.

Perhaps you should have taken more caution. You hear a growl. Suddenly, a smallish(30-40 lb) black mastiff looking dog with opaque white eyes charges you from one of the dimly lit areas of the room. You're taken aback for a moment at the sudden attack but you manage to roll to the side and push the dog away as it attacks. You bounce back up to your feet and assume a fighting stance.

What will you do?

(A) Go on the offensive and strike!
(B) Sit back and attempt to counter (Wastes your initiative for +5 bonus to defense.)
(C) Flee for the stairs.

Order of battle
Mayumi
Hellhound pup

Stats(enemy and self)
Mayumi
Health: Fine
Equipment: Naked(-10 to attack)
Weapon: Unarmed-Skill level 6.
State of Mind: Fine
Inventory: Empty
Rage: 0(builds when damaged)

Enemy hellhound pup
Health: Fine

Rolls
Initiative
Mayumi: 40
Hellhound pup: 70

OP
TentacularFortitude

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(A)ttack

You and the hound begin strafing each other, his head low, his teeth bared as he lets out the occasional slightly high bark interspersed with his juvenile growls. You are calmly match his movements, always staying at the ready

No point sitting on my hands, you think to yourself. You surge forward and aim a devastating kick at the beasts head. The hound attempts to dodge under your shin but merely leans further into your kick *CRITICAL HIT*.

Critical Hits:
Any roll of 100 is an automatic critical hit, regardless of any modifiers. With modifiers, any roll of 95+ is a crit. Critical hits always deal full damage, minus damage resistance granted from armor. On top of that, they have a chance to inflict a status against a stamina check. Blunt weapons have a chance to stun(lose next turn) or cripple(penalty to attack and defense) depending on their weight while slashing weapons have a chance to cause extra bleeding damage. Piercing weapons have a small chance(very low dice roll save of 6+) to cause instant death if the target has an organ that would allow such a thing(don't expect to insta-kill a slime monster).

You complete your kick with a spin, replanting for the next move. The hound is trying to shake the stars out of his head and you aren't going to waste that chance. You strike again, this time with a poorly aimed axle kick. *CRITICAL MISS*

Critical misses(well, that was handy, thanks dice, now I have to explain things right away)
Critical misses are when you roll below a 5 with modifiers taken into consideration. A roll of 1 is an automatic critical miss, regardless of modifiers. Critical misses vary greatly in their effects. Fortunately, you're just using hands and feet right now, so you can't hurt yourself too bad.

Somehow your foot misses your stunned opponent entirely and crashes hard into the stone floor, bruising your heel quite painfully. You loudly curse your miraculously poor aim. By this point, the hound has finally shaken out the stars from his head and he turns and bares his teeth at you once more. That first kick hurt him, but he's too into the fight to walk away at this point. That's fine with you, it makes no difference. You stand resolute and calculate your next move.

(A) Go on the offensive and strike!
(B) Sit back and attempt to counter (Wastes your initiative for +5 bonus to defense.)
(C) Flee for the stairs.

Order of battle
Mayumi
Hellhound pup

Stats(enemy and self)
Mayumi
Health: Only her pride.
Equipment: Naked(-10 to attack)
Weapon: Unarmed-Skill level 6.
State of Mind: Fine
Inventory: Empty
Rage: 5(builds when damaged)

Enemy hellhound pup
Health: Bloodied.

Rolls
Mayumi attack 100. Automatic critical hit.

Hound stamina check (12+) 4+6=10 STUNNED

Mayumi attack 8-10=1 Critical miss.

Last edited: