Re: Isle of the Mists (Survival CYOA)

E

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Winona clears her mind and begins thinking about a rabbit. Upon doing so, she feels the liquid heating up around her. She feels intense heat and pain on her ears and the base of her spine and she feels a radiating heat in her thighs and inside her chest. Winona convulses in the potion and tries her best not to scream in pain from the transformation. In a few moments, she feels her ears getting longer, and she feels her spine slightly getting longer. She then hears a knocking on the wall, signalling Winona to surface.

As Winona surfaces, she emerges now much different than she once was. Winona now had black, raven-colored rabbit ears and puffy, cottonball-like rabbit tail. She now had increased muscle tone in her legs and although it could not be seen, her lungs and heart changed so she can breathe faster and her heart can beat faster.

Rhi smiles and whistles, "Whoa~! Looking good... um... well,this is embarrassing. I never even got your name..."

Winona takes a break from inspecting her new body to look over at Rhi, "Oh, my name is Winona."

"Oh, Winona, that's a pretty name~."

"Th-Thanks. H-How can I ever repay you for this~."

"Well, you can help me empty the shell and we can fill it with water to use as a hot tub to celebrate your new body~. What do you say?":

A. Yes.

B. No.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Winona, so overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude, smiles and nods, "Sure."

Winona gets up easily, hopping a bit higher than she expected, "Whoa! My legs sure do have a lot more spring in them."

"Well, of course, you're not just a cute little bunny girl, your legs have a lot of power in them now."

Winona blushes and smiles at the compliment.

"So, shall we empty my shell outside?"

Winona nods and helps Rhi empty her shell and helps refill it with water. Once filled, they place the shell over the fire pit again and after a few minutes, the water starts to bubble. Rhi climbs up into the make-shift hot tub and relaxes inside it.

"Ahhhhhh~. Come on in Winona, the water's great~."

Winona giggles and climbs in. The warmth of the heated water help soothe her aching joints and ease her weariness away. Winona sinks into the tub.

"Ooooh~."

Rhi smiles as Winona settles in.

What should Winona do during the soak?:

A. Sit in silence.

B. Make small talk with Rhi.

C. Playfully splash Rhi.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Winona smiles and playfully splashes Rhi.

"H-Hey! I'll get you for that~."

Rhi splashes back and Winona retaliates. Before they knew it, they were engaged in a playful splash fight. Once over, the girls were panting exhausted with big grins on their faces. Rhi then smiles and scoots closer to Winona, "So, do you want top or bottom~?":

A. Top.

B. Bottom.

C. Slow it down Rhi!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C