What's new

Fighting Legacy CYOA

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Because I can, I have decided to throw my hat into the CYOA arena. Updates are tentatively planned for every other day, though I reserve the right to move things along faster or slower dependent on community response. As in, if I see the same general number of people voting, and they are done voting, I will move along as soon as I am able to do so. I also plan on making pictures in Daz, as this is nothing more than a cheap ploy to attempt to make myself better at rendering. Oh, and I have plans for a system in place that will likely allow this to branch out into its own standalone forum game.

You wake up today, your 18th birthday, and plan on following in your late mothers footsteps now that you are old enough to do so. She was a fighter, and one of the best. You plan on going over to the gym that she worked out at today to start doing some training, but first you need to get some things squared away at home. Also you have no gear, so you start to look for what your mother may have had stored away in the attic.

You go upstairs into the attic and start rummaging around when you encounter a box with your mother's old ring gear in it.

What was in the box?

A: Boxing Gloves with the rest of her old gear. (boxer)
B: MMA Gloves with her old ring attire. (mma fighter)
C: A Costume (catfighter)
D: Wrestling Gear (wrestling)

1: You may also decide what color(s) the item is, and the type of costume.

Stats go here, but first things first. You need to decide what you are first.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Legacy CYOA

C Silver

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C - The color of the ever shifting surface of the sun.

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Screw it, almost a whole day and no other votes.. Moving right along.

Should have known what was in this box, even before it was opened. 3 outfits of various colors from your mothers days as a catfighter. Though this begs the all important question, were these uniforms still intact?

a: Yes, because the uniforms were just a gimmick
b: No, because they would get destroyed

Also, as you think back to how your mother would talk about her first match. You try to remember in what way she said she won. Was it:

1: via knockout
2: via submission
3: via orgasm

(Although all pictures will be spoiler tagged, some may be nsfw. Is this a problem? Being I moved this update forward, I will update after all 3 of you vote again or I get home on Friday night. If others also join in on the vote, then that's awesome because the color choice was a deadlock and will be done again.)

Catfighter chosen so far. Stats will be displayed here when they are decided upon.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

a3

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

B

Can the condition of lose be all of them? What if orgasm was a hidden way of losing that the main character didn't know about and found out while in the ring?

1 2 3

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Can the condition of lose be all of them? What if orgasm was a hidden way of losing that the main character didn't know about and found out while in the ring?

1 2 3
Please pick only one. Though I am interested in seeing how you could possibly make all 3 happen at the same time. Give me a good enough explanation and I will allow it.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Maybe her foe pass out as she orgasmed when she was trying to surrender

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Please pick only one. Though I am interested in seeing how you could possibly make all 3 happen at the same time. Give me a good enough explanation and I will allow it.
The wrestler could get knocked out or submit before that happens. For the orgasm one, she could pass out from it. For submission/orgasm, the main character can choose to submit before she is actually raped or something so that she would not be humiliated, although that would be getting off too easily. Maybe if there was something more on the line than just fame and fortune she would not submit so easily and be humiliated.

Just orgasm would be interesting but it just seems kinda weird that a girl would just want to be part of this sport. Maybe each fight that she enters has different conditions. The normal ones would be knock out/submission but the orgasm one would pay better but would be disguised as some underground match so she wouldn't know until she participated.

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Voting still open for A/B option. Vote is 4-3 currently with B ahead by one vote. The other half of the vote was fairly unanimous and is locked.

With the knowledge of remembering how your mother would talk about the first match she ever won returning to you, you decide to go to the tailor. It was time to decide on the outfit you would wear. Michiru was still in business, and recognized you immediately after you walked into her shop. She knew what you were there for, and almost immediately after you sit down, Michiru had turned two computer screens around toward you with designs of outfits. She asked for your opinon afterall, since this would be the outfit that you wear for your first fight.

You instantly recognize the colors of these costumes as ones very similar to those you found in the attic.

"Do not worry about the coloring, or the designs themselves. You can pick anything you want within reason. If you want to mix and match between designs, or if you have something else entirely in mind, now is the time to tell me. Was a shame your mother died. If you are going to follow in her footsteps, you will have my support. Give me one week and you will have the outfit you desire."

So, you take a while to think about what outfit you want. The colors along with the outfits themselves merely examples. You tell Michiru that you are heading to the training facility, and will let her know what exactly you want for an outfit after you get back from there. Michiru simply nods her head as you leave the shop.

Outfit picking time! Each outfit was given a number, and as stated, were merely examples of designs. The colors were also not decided on. Now it is time to make that choice along with the still open choice from before. Michiru could make anything within reason, you just have to tell her what you want.

Options 1-8 above or use 9 for a different outfit suggestion along with the coloring of the outfit as well. The colors the outfit can be are Silver, Blue, Sunshine Orange, or whatever other color(s) you decide on.

Status: Catfighter, specializing in winning with orgasms. More stats to come later. Once the costume is decided, then the fun begins.

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B
Ok thanks. 5is my favorite although 3 and are also good and maybe more practical.
Color: Blue bottom, white top.

Last edited:
OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Only people who have voted get added to my contacts list, and only my contacts can see spoilered images in this thread. Now that you have voted though, I have added you to my contacts and you should be able to see the costumes now.

Just an FYI for anyone else who cannot see any images that are spoilered in my cyoa. If you have not voted already, vote on something you are able to, or just say something in the thread, and I will allow you to see the spoilered images when I check the thread.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will go for option 1