What's new

Thank you for giving me over 3000 Rep [Reward inside]

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Thank you for giving me over 3000 Rep [Reward inside]

Okay, then I will go on an Adventure. There is a story that goes along with this, to make it Entertaining.

Once upon a time, there were wars of continents. Such times were pretty much the same as the "current" era. There were factions that settled political and idealistic disputes by Damaging one another. This was called War way back then. And it was a decidedly effective way of driving back Tyranny and Irresponsible Laws.

Then, in the year 4001, a scientist had invented special Suits originally to be made for War against a Neighboring Nation that wanted to be Bad Guys to it. During this War, the neighboring nation stole the Technology for the Suits in a seemingly impossible Security Breach.

However, the Nation and the Neighboring Nation both made the same Suits. They both would quickly find that these Suits made Damage impossible. This put both Nations in a Spot. Without Damage, there would be no Striking Points to make. Thus, the age of Damage was over. Wars turned to other means though.

This Scientist had a secret....

The Scientist that made the Technology was a Pervert. These Armored Suits couldn't be Damaged, but read Attempts for Damage. This feature would cause the wearer to become Exposed, though the Armor would still be affective. Making bare skin impervious to all Damage.

Embarassed by the fact that this form of Warfare became the Norm, every Tyrant, Dictator, and otherwise Bad Guy, became docile. The age of war was over due to the sheer Embarassment on how times have changed.

Though the Suits weren't Discarded completely. These perverted Suits have been given use for Space Exploration, as it makes everyone impervious to all afflictions, even that caused by lack of Oxygen or Toxic Air.

I have a Female Space Suit made for Space Exploration and busting open of Rocks and Space Temples. Which Planet would you like me to Explore?

A.) Planet Desert

B.) Planet Water

C.) Planet Ice

D.) Planet Half-Destroyed

E.) Planet Plant

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

Pyramids, sexy archaeologists, mummy girls, naughty traps, harems, and much more...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

E, loads of fun things can happen there

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

E Jungle Girl Cameo :3

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E . YOU MUST KILL ALL THE XENOS! DEATH TO THE XENOS!