What's new

Mallory and Me: Fingers Like Magic

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mallory and Me: Fingers Like Magic
A One-Shot from the Imagination of Ranger Princess.​

I have a confession to make. My roomie is totally hot, like fairy-tale hot with a new age spin. We've lived together for the past three years, and we've been friends since before I can remember. We do everything together, movies, gossip, make-up, and make-overs. Everything except sex. Yep, I'm a lesbian, bisexual if you want to be technical about it, but who wants to be technical? When we're talking about Mallory, I'm totally lesbian. She knows I like girls too, and she's totally fine with that. We do swoon over girls just as much as guys. Mallory is cool about it. She'll tease me about pretty girls just as much as I tease her about stud muffin boys. The things is, I want Mallory, but she's totally boy crazy. There's my problem.

That's why when Mallory sauntered into the living room tonight with her bright blue shoulder length hair tied up in a pony tail, those athletic hips swaying side to side inside her sweatpants, and those absolutely perfect breasts tucked inside her tight t shirt, I couldn't help myself. Mallory plopped down on the couch next to me and took a swig of her water bottle. She'd been working out. “I can't believe you're watching 'The Ramen Girl' again. You're such a nerd.” She teased, smiling at me.

“Yeah yeah, Whatever little miss Picard,” I nudged her. She was a total Trekkie, “See any cute boys at the gym tonight?” I asked, hoping to change the subject from our mutual nerdiness.

Mallory shrugged, “Nah, just the typical 'I pick things up and put things down' types and the creepy 'I think I can stare at her butt while she does leg curls and she won't notice' types.”

I giggled and snuggled up on her side, “Awww. I'm sorry Mal. Maybe next time eh?” I rested my head on her shoulder but then perked up, “Ya know.. just cause you didn't get any boys tonight doesn't mean you can't get any...” My voice trailed off.

Mallory looked blank for a few moments before realization suddenly dawned on her face. She slipped out of my embrace and turned to face me, looking concerned, “You don't mean...?”

I wanted to blush, to run and hide, but I knew I couldn't turn back now. I stepped out on the ledge, and it was time to jump off and see where it took me. Maybe my blue haired roomie would catch me. I could only hope. “Yeah ya know. You're pretty. I'm pretty. We're both horny and don't have anything to do. We can help each other out, ya know like friends but with benefits.” Okay, that was really hoakie. What am I doing?!

Mallory looked skeptical. She looked me up and down and sighed, “I don't know hon. You know I love you, but don't you think this might be a little, ya know, weird?” She rubbed her palm on my arm up and down and smiled.

I blushed bright red and looked down from her friendly smile, “Yeah I know this is out of the blue and all. I shouldn't have said anything... but... I just really really wanted it. I-”

Mallory nudged up my chin with her fingers and smiled at me. “No, dear, I've known you've been into me for a while.” I blushed furiously but held her gaze. She slid closer to me, “I didn't want to embarrass you, so I didn't say anything. But hey, a little romp couldn't hurt anything. I've been experimenting with my magic lately, using it to play with myself.” She grinned and nudged my arm, “It feels really good. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't let you try it out?” Have I told you Mallory is a sorceress? No? Now you know.

I blushed and looked down, but my heart soared, “Is it safe?” I whispered, but I already knew what I wanted to do. If you're thinking get ravaged by Mallory's magic then you're on the right track.

Mallory narrowed her eyes and poked my nose with her finger playfully, “Do you want me or not?” Then suddenly, my roomie stood up, taking my hand and dragged me along to the bedroom, “C'mon girly. I don't have all night. Some people have real jobs in the morning ya know?” I followed along eagerly, checking out her butt swaying side to side, her blue pony tail bouncing as she walked. She patted the mattress of her bed, “Sit hon, and let's get those clothes off you.” Mallory said sweetly but authoritatively. It's not like I was going to argue.

I sat down on the edge of Mallory's bed and lay back as she undid my low-cut jeans, pulling them off. As Mallory was crawling over me, slipping her fingers under my shirt and pulling it over my head, I couldn't believe what was happening. Couldn't believe I was about to get some hot sex from my smoking hot roomie. Mallory didn't stop there, reaching under me to pull off my bra and then finally my panties. I was completely naked before her, and she knelt above me, standing on her knees, hand at her hip, and grinned, “You're pretty sexy too, ya know.” Mallory purred.

I smiled up at her and batted my lashes a few times, trying to keep myself from blushing, “Maybe we should do this more often then?”

Mallory cocked an eyebrow and giggled, “We'll see about that. You haven't even got anything yet.” She teased as she laid herself down on top of me. Her breasts pushed into mine, warming my chest and making my heart skip a beat. Her legs, straddling me, pulled apart my thighs a little, exposing me beneath her. Mallory's pretty face hovered just over mine, and she gave me a wink, “Let's get you warmed up, silly.” She teased before leaning down for a kiss.

It was out of this world. At first, I was submissive, letting her plant kisses on my lips and explore my mouth with her tongue, but eventually I gained come confidence. I returned her kiss, playfully slid my tongue around her's as she rubbed the tip on the top of mine. I leaned up into the kiss and moaned. Mallory let her body sink into me and dipped her hips down against my exposed flower, brushing the fabric of her sweatpants up and down against me. My heart raced, and I whimpered softly, squirming beneath my gorgeous room mate.

Mallory pulled back and smiled, brushing a finger through my hair, “I can feel you're ready already, getting my sweatpants all wet. You must REALLY be into me.” Mallory teased, and she pressed a finger to my lips before I could respond, so I simply blushed, “Sshhhh...” She soothed me softly and slowly brushed her palm down my belly until it was resting right on my womanhood. I shivered and gasped, my face flushed with pleasure. Mallory cocked her head to the side and smiled, “Here, wrap your arms around me and hold on tight. This ride is about to get a little bumpy!”

I eagerly complied, hugging Mallory tightly and squeezing our breasts together, gasping from the closeness. Then suddenly I could feel the magic. It was like a warm tingly sensation at first, but the feeling grew. It wasn't long before I was pushing up my hips and rubbing my dripping pussy against Mallory's palm, whining from the pleasure. My best friend stroked the fingers of her free hand through my hair and smiled sweetly down at me as I writhed beneath her in pleasure. The magical sensation grew, warmth washing over my whole pussy, coating my petals with magical energy. Every so often, there was a spark on my clit, and I flinched and squeaked, squirming my legs beneath Mallory's touch.

Mallory ruffled my hair with her free hand and grinned, “That feels good eh? How about this?” My roomie curled her fingers toward my pussy, and I shuddered. Her fingers had turned from warmth and static to ice cold. I flinched back with my hips and let out a soft whine, but her fingers following me, stroked my petals up and down, toyed with my core with her elements. Exposed to her icy fingers, it was all I could do to hold on to her, shivering and letting out little moans, “Oh Mallory...” I breathed.

“Oh me...” Mallory teased but scooped my head under her arm, pulling my face into the nook between her shoulder and neck. Her fingers stroked under my hair, brushing my neck with her finger tips in little circles when I felt the magic change again. This time she smothered my pussy with her palm and forced some of her energy inside me. It pulsated like the bass at a wild rave, vibrating my core and bouncing up and down from her palm to deep within me. I gasped sharply and twitched in the blue haired girl's arms. Mallory kept her free hand on my neck, caressing me gently, but she didn't let up. She pressed her palm into me so hard that it trembled from all the energy trapped within my core. The energy bounding within me, with each pulse, a wave of energy flashed out against the inner recesses of my petals. My body trembled violently, my hips bucked hard against Mallory's palm. My legs, spread and held by Mallory's legs, were trapped in place. My body desperately wanted to squirm, but Mallory held me in place lovingly but firmly.

My eyes rolled back, and I moaned loudly, clinging to her for dear life as my hips bucked wildly from the energy pulsating within me. The pleasure rushed through my body like wildfire. My heart raced. I grunted, groaned, and moaned like an animal. Suddenly, I sucked in a gasp sharply and thrust my throbbing pussy against Mallory's palm. “MALLORY!!!” I cried out in ecstasy. My body throbbing twitching violently, my pussy exploded in orgasm. Mallory's pulses rocked me to the core, ripping more juices from my flower with each vibration. “AH! M-!” I squeaked out, burying my lips against my roomie's soft skin.

Mallory caressed my cheek with her finger, smiling at me and brushing her other fingers through my hair, “Wow! You really liked that a lot!” She giggled and planted a soft kiss on my forehead as I lay, sprawled out beneath her, panting squeakily. Mallory leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, “You've got me all hot and bothered now, hon. Time for you to put out for your friend...” She winked and pinched my cheek as she slowly started to crawl toward my head. I stared up at her as she pulled her sweatpants off above my head, revealing a pair of light blue panties. Mallory slid her sweatpants to the side and pulled the tie out of her kool-aid blue hair, letting it drop to her shoulders. Staring up at my roomie from below, I could see the wetness glistening on her blue panties. I squeaked from my spot under Mallory and rubbed my hands on my thighs, squirming side to side. Then, she smirked down at me, “Get ready, hon,” was all my roomie had to say before she sat down and pressed her flower on my lips.

Mallory brushed my hair and gently encased my cheeks with her thighs. “I've never been eaten out by a woman before. Show me what we girls can do!” She giggled and wiggled her beautiful butt on my face. Eager to please, I slid the length of my tongue against her petals, lapping at the juicy liquids on her sky blue panties. I swirled the tip of my tongue along her panties, and Mallory groaned softly, “Oh yeah. That hits the spot. Keep it up girly!” Suddenly I heard a crackle and a small explosion of energy erupted in my flower. “AH!” I cried out in pleasure, writhing beneath my roomie. Mallory zapped my pussy!

Almost immediately, I slid Mallory's panties to the side and plunged my tongue into her depths. Curling my tongue inside her, I flicked the tip up and down, pushing against the sides of her petals with my tongue and licking up and down quickly. Mallory moaned louder this time. Getting into the action, she started to bounce up and down lightly on my face, her athletic butt and thighs jiggling nicely from the effort. For my part, I held onto her hips as she bounced and kept my tongue flicking within my friend. Mallory cried out, “Yipes! You're really good at this! Faster! Faster! Faster!” Each time Mallory cried out “Faster!” she zapped my pussy with a bolt of energy. My legs thrashed and shuddered, and my hips bucked up from each of the shocks. I squeaked and squirmed beneath Mallory as she zapped my pussy and bounced up and down on my lips. Moaning into her core, I moved my lips up to her clit, sucking on her pleasure-bud, and dove my tongue in and out of her petals as fast as I could. I slid my hands around Mallory's hips and took a handful of her butt with my hands, massaging her as I licked desperately. The blue haired girl was giggling between her moans now. She shocked my pussy a few more times getting a kick of my legs each time. “Pow, Pow, Pow!” Mallory shouted playfully.

She ground her flower down harder on my lips and shook her butt side to side on my face. A blast of continuous purple energy shot out from her fingers and invaded my pussy. It tingled all over the outside and filled me up with bursts of shocking energy. My hips bucked up and down wildly from the continuous energy stream, legs thrashing side to side. As much as my pussy wanted to get away from the energy, Mallory was relentless. I screamed into Mallory's pussy, my voice sending vibrations through her core and I pressed my tongue against her clit, licking desperately as much as I could. Pleasure rushed through my whole body. My nerves were aflame from Mallory's energy attack, and my body was totally out of control, thrashing, kicking, and bucking into the magic. As if on cue, we both squeaked out at the same time. I felt her thighs tremble against my cheeks, and we both exploded in orgasms. Mallory stopped her energy blast to savor the moment, pushing her pussy against my lips as hard as she could without suffocating me. My body was figuratively on fire, twitching and trembling all over with pleasure. My moans beneath Mallory's wonderful hips were stuttery and squeaky.

As I lay on Mallory's bed, panting and trembling, I felt her crawl over me and wrap me up in her arms. She nuzzled her kool-aid blue hair on my cheek and smiled at me happily. “Had fun honey? I know I did!” All I could manage was a nod. My cheeks were flushed and aglow with pleasure, and I looked back at Mallory in awe. As I panted in my roomie's embrace, I felt a warm pool of energy wash over me, wrapping me up like a sleeping bag. Mallory held me snugly in her arms as she tucked us away within her sleeping bag of magical energy. That's the last thing I remember from the night I got to romp with my room mate Mallory, the blue haired sorceress because that's right about when I fell asleep in her arms.

Last edited: