What's new

Hop's Wish (Kirby themed, SFW)

R

Ryka

Well, it is my birthday! Why can't I do what I want?" Foolish Bright. Can't you see? That'd be horrendous to the balance of Nature!" Horrendous? What about Mushrooms? Insects? How do you explain that, Mr. Shine?" "Mr. Bright, you have much to learn, so I shall not let you do this!" "YOU have much to learn! I am now 961,000,000,001 years old now! I am now a grown moon!"

A long, long time ago, in a universe parelell to Kirby's, was what one would call a "Poppy Bro." The only one not able to hold bombs by default but has a unique power. His hat can store abilities. And can act as a vaccuum.

One slow and peaceful day, the sun and the moon fought. The moon wanted to party all day today, and felt like night time was the best time to celebrate. It was his birthday. Unfortunately for the sun, he wanted otherwise. For more practical reasons than partying, like crops and vitamin D for all life forms in Popstar.

This is an unfortunate coincidence, as every thousand years, the comet Nova comes around and grants one wish to one with the heart big enough to handle such power.

Our Poppy Hero, Hop was seen on that day resting next to his house. A tent blanket rolled out on the ground. He doesn't seem to realize the visciousness of the situation. Instead he enjoys how light bends around the stars and horizon. "This looks so cool.... I wonder what is happening... Whatever it is, I hope it goes on for a while."

A friend of several, a jester-pop creature named Marx sees Hop just staring at the sky. He moves in next to him in curiosity. He hops off of his ball, which he was balancing himself on, and looks to him.

Hop looks to Marx and waves. "Hey, Marx, what's up? Why the look?"

Marx looks up to the sky. "It's the sky.... I don't think this is normal..."

Hop smiles to him. "Of all the strange things to happen to this land, what is NORMAL?"

Marx stays concerned. "It's because this sky is changing because... the sun and moon are fighting. I can even see embers coming from the sun."

Hop gives him a strange look. "They're fighting? I didn't know that. Do you know what they're fighting about?"

Marx gives him a look back. "I haven't been up there, so I wouldn't know. Anyway..." Marx bounces his giant ball idly. "If one were to meet Nova, the comet that is on the news, then maybe you can wish for balance in Popstar."

Hop laughs. "How am I supposed to meet a comet?" It's too high!

Marx looks to a falling star not far from them. It hits the ground softly, then stays an inch from the air, spinning. Hop looks to it in shock. Marx them laughs. "These things have been popping up everywhere. Maybe you can ride one from planet to planet?"

Hop smiles softly, his interest peaked. "That sounds cool! What planets should take me to Nova?"

Marx thinks for a bit. "Well.... I would think that Halfmoon would be the closest planet towards Nova. But I heard it's near uninhabitable there. And it's too far for just one star to reach before it explodes. I think you may have better luck reaching Floria."

Hop nods. "Hmm.... Alright! Lets go!" He jumps up and goes over to the star. For some reason, Marx doesn't budge. Hops looks back. "Marx? Aren't ya coming?"

Marx smiles softly. "Mmmn.... Nah. I'll stay here in Popstar. Nova can only grant one wish. I wish you the best of luck! Er.... no pun intended of course." He winks as Hop laughs at his small joke.

"Alright! I'm off!" He hops onto the star and makes a course for Floria, where the next star may be, leaving Marx behind.

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Hop's Wish (Kirby themed, SFW)

The ride was short and windy between planets. Space seemed to be exactly what it is in this universe. An empty void. As if Hop felt hot and cold at the same time. Mind numbing. The star crashed into a spring filled area, diminishing as Hop tripped over some rocks at a high velocity, sending him facefirst into the dirt. The grass stayed bright nonetheless. He got up and looked around the lush scenery. Wind breezing gently. He comes across a plant with eyes and a mouth.

"Hello, little one. Are you lost? My name is Lovely and this is Planet Floria!" The plant seemed bright and sunny as the landscape within. Hop instantly answers the sentient sunflower.

"Well, sorta. I was told about Nova, the ancient comet. I am wondering how to get there. I need to find it so that the sun and moon will stop fighting in our planet."

Lovely smiles, giggling with near manic in her tone. "Well, all I can say is that you may take a star to the next planet near the forest north of here. They are in the autumntime."

Hop stays silent, looking confused at Lovely. "Autumntime? I have to wait until autumntime?"

Lovely shakes her head. "Nope. These doors cause all sorts of magic to the landscape within. Seasons change, depending on which door you cross. I heard some other adventurers are looking for the same thing. I bet they're... hnnhnn... lost."

Hop looks to Lovely warily, then nods. "Alright. I'll go look for them for more clues. Thank you." Hop walks off toward a door. With a strange sense of bloodlust, Lovely lunges at Hop's back. Hop jumps back and looks to Lovely, defensively. "What the heck!?"

"I need plantfood. You're the closest thing to it! Gimmie, gimmie!" Hop stayed out of the reach of Lovely, knowing that she is stemmed.

"Um.... you're weird. I'm going to use this door now...." Hop then moves into the door, which causes a flash. The rise in temperature unbearable. The hot sun beats down on the slightly darker grass. The wind has stopped. Hop looks around, wiping sweat off his brow. "Sheesh.... what is with this? Summertime is hot here!"

Hop notices the land is filled with small insects, foreign in appearance. He lets one land on his hat as he traverses along. He sees a fighter punching out an angry brown bear. The bear finally gives in and runs away. The fighter looks back and growls.

"You! You're human like I am! I challenge you to a fight!" The obviously mental karate fighter throws punches in the air, posing in a ninja stance. Hop just stares at him in awe.

"I am.... I am not a fighter.... I'm-"

The fighter then runs up towards Hop, ready to throwdown. He seems to be a real threat, as Hop is defenseless... that is until he steps back, pulling his hat up and using its vacuum. The mysterious hat pulls in wind and various insects, then pulled the struggling fighter in. The hat then glows.

With a bright light, Hop has a blackbelt robe, his hat replaced with a bandana, his brown hair waving in the wind. He poses in a ninja stance himself, feeling full of energy. The hot heat doesn't seem so unforgiving. He feels a very powerful energy within him.

He moves his hands and feet, surprised at his metabolism increased a thousandfold. "Wow......" He practices a few jabs. "I had no idea I can do this..."

He then begins to rush forward, until he reaches a wall. He began to punch at the growth of land, smashing onto it loudly. He pants heavily as he stares at it, then notices another door next to him. He walks toward the door, only to feel s warm drop in temperature. Winds beginning to blow again. The grass is gone now, leaving only the land. The growth of land is still there though. "What is this?"

He thinks to himself. "Am I lost now...?" He moves back, retracing his steps, watching for the brown bear sleeping in the road up ahead. He then spots a hole in a tree. Slight splinters falling down along the ground in the entrance. He walks into the tree, then spots a knight-pop. He throws cutter-rangs near Hop, in which case he jumps over, the sharp blade tripping him at the return. The armored creature then points it at Hop.

"Halt, who goes there? Who dareth trespass in my hideyhole?" He looks to Hop with a serious expression, hidden in the shadows inside his helmet.

Hop glares at him. "Hmph. I am Hop. I got lost in this planet trying to find Nova. My planet is under global disbalance due to the sun and moon fighting. Do you know of anything?"

The creature withdrew his weapon. "I know not of this planet in which you speak. I am looking for the one who works with this."

He hands Hop a watch that would fit right under his wrist. The watch then displays "Fighter" in Animalistic text. Hop tilts his head, trying to make out what it is.

"By the way, my name is Sir Kibble, of Aquarius. I am after the one who has the power of creating a better future. I shall see to it that I will not fail. Tap thine watch. It is of the touch sensitive variant."

Hop looks to the watch, then taps it, his outfit reverting to his green tunic and large hat. He looks behind him as he feels 'normal' again. He yelps as he jumps back, seeing the fighter next to him in different colors. "Hey. Knuckle Joe here. You name it, I punch it out!"

Sir Kibble then speaks. "You will find people in your travels, most not as forgiving as my noble self. Should you collect someone into your hat, you shall add this ability permenently. It has many a feature, such as deleting and creating a trusty sidekick, as well as don yourself an outfit suitable for that creature's ability." He then hesitates, then speaks again.

"Suck me in with your hat. I will be added to your watch. I will try my best to aid you in your efforts for the betterment of your world."

Hop frowns softly. He then nods. "Alright.... here goes...." He then takes off his hat again, sucking him up. After the flash of light he finds himself in heavy armor. His eyes blocked off by blackness, his mouth blocked off by armor plating. His body shiny with plating suitable for his body. He looks to his watch, then nods to his sidekick, rushing out as his footsteps clank onto the hard tree floor.

Outside, he looks around, finding the same door that took him into Autumntime. He sighs then enters the door in hopes of backtracking. The scenery is chilly now. The ground covered in snow as slight snow falls merrily overhead. The metal conducts the cold, making it feel like a freezer.

"Alright, now I need to find that forest...." He rushes fast for an armored person. He then finds a frozen waterfall, slipping and crashing into it. "Hmmmgh.... Another impede. Now what?"

Knuckle Joe smiles. "I will help you with that...." He walks backward and then stops, rushing forward and launching a rising break uppercut toward the entirety of the icewall. He lands down, dusting himself off. "Piece of cake. Let's go!" The two proceed until they meet a snowman.

"What do we have here? Let me guess.... Tower of Druaga.... and.... and.... Rayman?" The snowman looks to the two in confusion. "No matter. I will stop you from proceeding any further. He then creates a wall of icy wind. Knuckle Joe rushes forward, trying to get through, but instead is blown away, getting back up and shivering.

Knuckle Joe keeps on, with wreckless abandon. Then Hop looks to his watch, seeing a "pass" option. He curiously taps it, and loses his knight getup, causing a bronze Sir Kibble to come out in place of Knuckle Joe.

Kibble then smiles. "Good start with the watch, mlord." He then flips back, tossing a few cutter-rangs in the snowman's direction, weakening him. "Now, master Hop! Use your hat!"

Hop looks to Kibble, then nods determinedly. He then activates his suction to grab the snowman, making him now like his original, except made entirely out of ice. The weather now seems peacefully cool. Not cold at all. Hop looks to himself. "This is not your regular day...."

They then proceed to a snow bank. They then enter a door to springtime again. Lovely is there again. "Hmmhmmhmm..... Enter this door twice to find the forest.... But be warned~!" Lovely then glares evilly. "I won't let you get that far!" The plant then captures Sir Kibble, suckling his health out. "ARGH! Unhand me! Er, unpetal me you ruffian!"

Ice Hop then decides to experiment with his new power, sending an icy energy toward Lovely, turning her into pure ice. Immobile. Kibble then busts out of the ice, and Lovely's mouth. "Indeed that was a rather unsettling experience."

Lovely shivers, trying to cover her face with her leaves. "Hnnnhnnn.... S-s-s-so cold........" The two pass by and enter the door once, then twice. Onward, there is a forest. Hop looks around and spots a tree with a face on it.

"Hnngh.... Why do kids always throw apples at me?" The tree looks to the two heroes. "Oooh, now THEY arrive..." With a sigh, "Sorry guys, but I will have to kill you."

Hop smiles and nods. "Heh, don't worry, anything is fine by-.... kill us?" Kibble stands his ground. The whispy woods answer.

"I will not let you get to Nova. King Dedede's orders...." The two look to him curiously.

Hop replies "Who is King Dedede?" The tree looks to him for a bit. "You're kidding right? He is the king of the dark stars. We aim to make your moon keep fighting as long as we can.

Hop glares. "Well, if we have to fight you we will!" The tree sighs then 'nods' his face. He then spins around. "Then get ready to...... die!!!" Apples fall off his branches as they bounce around, exploding after a bit. Kibble slices through some apples, right into the tree.

"H-hey, no fair! That feels like an axe!!!" The tree panics, trying to aim some apples against him, yet he only slices through them to the tree. Before long the tree yells out. "Stop! I concede! Here is the warp star to Aquarius!!!"

The tree then waits for a bit, then smiles an errily cheery smile. "If you battle my brothers!" The floor collapses under them both. Kibble gets the cutter-rang stored on top of his helmet shafted through the ground. "Whoops! Whoops!!! Oh bother....."

Hop helps the knight-pop up to his feet. The two trees spin around. "Twin...... Woods!!!!!" Thousands of apples and spikeballs drop down. There are even a few prickly worms falling from their branches. Kibble tries his best to aim around the spikeballs. A prickly worm eating away at his armor. The cutters hit one tree as Hop chills the other.

Before long, Kibble's tree concedes, but the other one seems harder to get down. Kibble throws a worm off of himself, then assists Hop. Eventually, downing the other tree. Without a word, the twin woods drop a warpstar from their branches.

Kibble jumps for joy. "Zounds! My warpstar that was robbed of my presence! It has been found!" Hop smiles. "Heh! Next stop, Aqualis! See ya, trees!"

One of the trees whispers. "See.... ya...." as both of them board the warpstar, shooting straight up.

OP
R

Ryka

It takes a day of just hanging on. In the vast reaches of space, the warpstar whittles down more and more until Kibble and Hop start to panic. Just as the warpstar disappears, they enter the gravitational field of Aquarius. The air seems to be very moist, causing it to be slightly difficult, yet very possible to breathe. Hard on the throat and nose though. They begin to splash down into a lake nearby, the water strangely oxygenated by the carefully concentrated rays of the sun above. As they sink, they find out really quick that they can breathe in it.

Kibble looks around, frowning from behind his bronzen armory. "I fear that I may rust in this lake. Let us press forward."

Hop nods and swims forward, eventually coming to an island. Upon it, is a creature with seemingly no mouth. He glares at the heroes, then hides behind his parasol. "Don't go any further. I w-will.... I will hit you with this!"

Hop looks confused at this newcomer. "Hey, I just need to find another warpstar. You see, I need to find this comet, Nova and-"

The creature then barks out. "I won't let you! You a-are going to die...." He then moves up, and swings his parasol. The power of it uses acidic waterdrops as weaponry. Hop is knocked down.

Hop then gets up and moves back. "I guess I'll have to use.... THIS!" He then takes his hat off, returning to normal and cancelling his ice ability. He then uses it to suck him up. The creature tries to escape, but inevitably, he goes right into the hat, his information appearing on the watch.

It says Parasol/Waddle Dee in the text. "Hmm... Waddle... Dee? That's a strange name. I hope I can make some use of this...." He then curiously taps it and then appears in a raincoat, rain hat, and holds up a parasol. He gives it a few swings, acid water dropping onto the grass.

With a smile, he presses onward, Kibble following soon afterward. Coming to a gap in the water and a wall above water. Hop frowns, his eyes gazing to it. "Ugh... a dead end...."

Kibble moves to the edge of the island. "Hmm.... Methinks we can swim under where that obstruction is." He then gains the courage to dive in. "Lets press on. Don't delay."

Hop with a nod, jumps into it, wondering how his parasol power can work. He opens it, then twirls it a bit. Apparently, the water is so solid and acidic, it makes a 'water-in-water' effect. He moves forward, battling giant fishes bent on eating the duo.

It seemed like hours before they finally reached a way to swim up. A door leading to a castle rests on a lone island. Hop looks around, spotting a weird area, where the water is gravitationally sideways. "Woah..... Which way is up?"

Kibble laughs softly. "In Aquarius, gravity pertains to water in many obsure ways. It's up to us how to use it. Let's go." Not too far is a door much deeper into the castle. They both enter it and fight a bunch of swordsmen. Hop tries to suck them in, but to no avail.

Kibble fights vigilantly with his cutter-rang against hordes of knights. Taking more and more damage. He pants as he flashes a bit. Hop himself is having trouble as well. Eventually, they reach the end of the circular path. Battle worn.

Kibble looks to Hop. "Hhhh.... I daresay...." He struggles. "It looks like you need to use your watch. A transfer to another helper completely revives me. You should switch to several helpers regularly..."

Hop frowns, then gives a nod. "Alright... if you'll be okay..." He then takes his watch, then chooses Knuckle Joe. He then chooses Parasol for himself, donning his raincoat again. He moves onward.

A giant alien jumps down, posing. "Hiyaaaaw!!!! You shall not pass!" The alien seems to have a blackbelt and robe. His body looks purple, while his hands are large.

Hop glares. "Step aside. I am going to find that warpstar!" Knuckle Joe then poses. "Yeah. If you wanna fight, then bring it on!" Hop looks to him. "That's not what I s-" The alien then rushes in at mach speed, slamming Knuckle Joe to the ground. "HWEEYAAAA!!!!"

Hop looks to Knuckle Joe. "Hey! Are you alright?" Joe smiles. "Yeah. I'm not getting hurt. I'm getting madder." He then hops to his feet, throwing vulcan jabs toward him, but is taken and slammed once more.

The alien then tries to charge up his physical energy in giant fireballs. Hop then steps in ,taking the fireball to the tip of the parasol, balancing it, then swinging his parasol, slamming the alien in the face. He lands backward, then hops up to his feet.

"Wow, didn't see that coming, but, prepare to get tossed!" The alien rushes forward, then jumps up, spinning his parasol around, positioning it like a spear. The alien trips over before he could reach Knuckle Joe.

Knuckle then slams his head with combinations of attacks. The alien then falls back, unconcious. Hop then gets rid of his parasol, and sucks up the alien, but gets nothing. "What is with all this? I'm not getting any abilities from here.

One final knight lands in front of Hop, trying to stab him from above. Knuckle Joe warns. "Heey, heads up!" He then grabs the knight, then tosses him at Hop, as Hop uses his hat again.

The watch then reads "Sword/Blade Knight". Hop then has a subtle change to his green outfit. He gains a belt. His hat has a crease on the brim, and apparently grows elflike ears. He also weilds a sword in hand. "Wow.... Finally. An ability!" He continues onward, but is in shock when he returns to where he came.

"Wh-what? All this fighting for nothing...?" Knuckle Joe frowns, patting Hop. "Don't worry, bud. I think I see another door in that water there. Lets go"

They then jump into the side, and Hop grabs a tomato, eating on it to heal his wounds instantly. He arrives at a completely new place. It sounds like a million waterfalls around the area, depite being under the water. Before long, a red creature that looks a lot like Waddle Dee flows in. He has one giant eye in the middle of his face, and two lashes for hair. He looks to Hop and Joe.

"Hey! You're the ones that sucked up my little cousin! That's not right!" Hop responds. "I had no choice, he was about to kill us..."

The creature's eye quivers in a rage. "Well, whatever my little cousin does, is his own business! Not yours!" It would seem that this creature is a bit protective of his cousin. "Prepare to be zapped!" He takes a whip full of Beam Energy, slinging it Hop's direction.

Hop tries to block it with his sword, just to be zapped, his ability losing power due to the sudden jolt, returning to normal. Hop then moves back, then uses his hat, sucking him up as he charges.

Hop's watch now reads 'Waddle Doo/Beam' as he is now in a sailor's uniform, a captain hat on his head. He then tests this ability to make beam energy in his hand. He smiles. "Shall we press on?"

They both traverse the maze, getting pushed from every direction until they are forced through a door, finally having found land on a pier. They walk and look around. Knuckle Joe frowns.

"I don't like the looks of this place... I swear I saw something move..." The thing indeed moves through the water nearby.... then a giant massive whale hops out. "ARGH!!! I'll make ye wish ya never been barn!" Knuckle Joe glares at the whale. "Get ready to kick this thing's butt, Hop."

Rocks fall from everywhere from the ocean floor. Apparently kicked up by the whale's massive size and speed. Joe and Hop catch the boulders. Joe slams the whale with one rock, as Hop makes another tail along a beam wave, slamming it into his face. Parts of the pier break off as they rush around.

"Ya can't beat me even if ya try! I be the best Dark Star member in the seas!" The whale tries to squash them both, threatening their very lives. Knuckle Joe slams him, pinning him with heavy punches. Hop follows with Beam Blasts to his eyes.

"Argh..... Persistent ones, aren't ye?" The whale kicks up tons of boulders and man eating fish, all of which the duo uses against him, then with one final slam to his noggin, he sinks down, providing the warpstar from his blowhole.

Hop smiles. "Whew... that was tough...." Knuckle Joe poses, full of battle energy. "Hoo! Hah! Bring it on, bring it on! I love toughness!" Hop nods. "Let's go." He hops onto the warpstar as Knuckle Joe flips onto the star with him, blasting off to parts unknown.

OP
R

Ryka

Determination makes it seem like days, before crossing into a lush atmosphere. The heroes take a deep breath, breathing into Skyhigh's oxygen, which is more advanced and sustainable than in Aquarius. Hop braces for impact as the star heads for a giant cloud, only to find out that the cloud is either really a pillow, or influence on gravity is lax in this planet.

Upon impact, Hop picks up a cloudball and looks at it in curiosity. He decides to toss it at Knuckle Joe playfully. Joe's periphial vison detects it coming at him. "WHATSA HAH!!!!" He instinctively kicks the cloud ball as it makes a harmless poof. He looks at it, and smiles. "Aw, snowball fight with clouds, huh?"

He then picks up a few himself and throws all three rapidly at Hop, which takes the attacks, getting knocked down harmlessly. "Ow, hey! I give!" They both laugh as Knuckle Joe helps him up. They then nod to each other and move onward in this strange landscape.

The heroes watch their step in the vast cloudy fields. As solid as they are in this gravity, the clouds still have holes in them. And mist sometimes hide the holes. Knuckle Joe hops from landform to landform. Occasionally, having Hop help him back up.

Suddenly, a machine rushes through. A Jet-Pop slams into Knuckle Joe at amazing speed, knocking him off the cloud. Hop reaches for him as he plummets. Knuckle Joe shouts at Hop. "The waaatch, use the waaaaaatch!!!!!!!"

Hop frantically scrolls through his abilities and then chooses Blade Knight. A light rises and enters the watch, then returns as a knight in full armor comes in. The very one that attacked after the battle with the alien on Aquarius. "Gung ho, m'load! Lets make quick work of this machine!" Hop nods and uses his vaccuum hat. Fire goes into it as the machine tries to escape, but to no avail. 'Capsule J/Jet' appears in movie-esque logo letters in Hop's watch. Hop looks like a mech warrior. He has jet blades coming from the back of his armor. He also gains black shades.

Hop looks to himself and floats above air for a bit. "Wow.... this is cool! I like this one!" Blade Knight poses with his sword in the air. "And to you go the spoils of your victory. Let us not dawdle!"

Hop laughs a little to his medieval accent. "Want a ride? I'm sure we can skip past all the holes in the clouds. Blade Knight thinks. "Quite the technology I am unaware of, but if it is on your very presence, I suppose it cannot do any harm."

Blade Knight hops up on Hop's shoulders, slashing at any monsters in their way. They come up to a door in the middle of the road. The door is hidden by clouds, but the fire coming out of Hop's suit cleared some of the fog. They then change course and fly up there.

Inside is a small room. With a lone creature. It looks to be mechanical as well. "Hey! Outta my way!" The creature has handlebars and a ramming shieldlike object over the top of his one wheel. In the centers of the sides are his eyes. "This is MY road!"

Blade Knight hops off of Hop's shoudlers, raising his sword. "Begone, blasphemous machination! I am Sir Blade Knight, and I shall strike you down with my sword of just-"

The raging roader slams right into the knight, knocking him down. Hop looks to the creature, deciding to cancel his ability, the Helper Icon returning to normal in his watch, Blade Knight too far gone. Hop stands still, holding his hat with a trembling grip.

Suddenly, the mechanical beast roars onward ahead for him, using the vacuum hat against his speed. "Woah, wait! No fair! I'm going to SIDE END Y-" His words come upon deaf ears as his watch adds another ability to it. Hop then gains a backward hat, and a biker coat and black boots.

"Eh..... Not as good as the Jet....." He then turns his ability to a Helper, the roadster known as Wheelie appears. "Lets ride. I'll knock all the traffic out of the way!" Hop smiles and uses the Jet Ability on himself.

Hop jumps onto the bike, and rides out of the door. The ride is much MUCH easier now. Hop can speed on, then with a jump, fly over holes in the clouds. Hop smiles excitedly, as he traverses the area. Another door comes in right afterward.

"Hmph..... These guys have no real idea about trafficking, don't they?" Wheelie frowns, glaring ahead. "Well, lets go in and see what's on the other side."

In this door is a room, with three doors and noddies, sleeping creatures in night caps. Hop looks to them curiously, then temporarily cancels his jet ability to suck one up. His watch then reads Noddy/Sleep. His outfit changes to a blue starry version of his original clothes.

Hop yawns, then stretches. "HNNNNGH...... Can't.... move any longer..." He flops down, falling asleep. He dreams about getting back up though. It seems like a few minutes, Wheelie rushing around. "HEY! Up and at 'em! Get some coffee! We need to burn some rubber!

Hop wakes up. "Almost there..... wha?" Hop loses his ability, but it still stays on the watch for a keepsake. "What happened? Why are we back here?" Wheelie replies. "You fell asleep. Watch what you use that thing on, buddy."

Hop tilts his head. "Wow..... I had no idea..... Well, lets get going." He gains the Jet Ability again and hops onto Wheelie, rushing through a door. In it, a lot of Perots, creatures that look like Hop, but in jester outfits, try to reach for him and Wheelie, tossing cutter-rangs.

Wheelie barely manages to dodge one right at his tire. "Hey, watch the rubber! Let's step on it, Hop!" They rush into a door opposite of their direction and spot sleeping bears. They look around, Wheelie rumbling quietly, so as not to wake them.

They enter yet another door. "Hmmgh... what's with all of these doors? I'm getting BORED here!" Wheelie growls a bit. Then Hop sees a bird creature dashing after him.

She manages to knock Hop off of the bike in a headbutt. Hop then frowns, rubbing his jaw then taking the bird, then rushing upward and flipping her back to the ground, wowwing Wheelie as he witnesses this maneuvre.

Wheelie stays silent as the bird creature lays unconscious. "Wow..... I thought I had the road rage...." Hop smiles, laughing nervously. "Heheh.... I just wanted out of this maze so much...." He then cancels out Jet to suck in the bird. Birdon/Bird appears on his watch this time. Hop now has a bird helmet with feathers coming out of his shirt. His hands are now joined only to allow for wings. Feathers coming from the tops of his hands.

"Oh cool, this isn't as hot as the jet." He flutters up as he flaps his wings to jump onto Wheelie. They drive through a few doors, then end up in one room. An eyeball stares at them from seemingly nowhere.

"Hello, sweeties... I waited for you..." The voice comes out of nowhere before he reveals himself. Yellow spikes coming out of a soft cloudlike body as he floats. Seeming like nothing but a cloud. "I am Kracko, and I will not let you reach Nova."

Hop frowns. "Another Dark Star member, huh?" Wheelie glares at Kracko. "You better move outta our way. I'm not afraid to make marshmallow tire tracks all over your cloud puffs!"

Kracko then summons lightning to strike at Wheelie and Hop. They yelp out as Hop's ability is knocked out and knocked off of Wheelie. "Gyah, how am I supposed to beat HIM?"

Kracko laughs as he tries to spit out a Waddle Doo clone at him. He turns into a Fighter this time. He then catches the cyclops creature, then tosses him at Kracko. "HIYA!!!!"

Kracko is knocked back in surprise, then regains composure. "Hmmmgh...... You're not going to beat me that easily." He then moves out of the duo's reach, dropping bombs. Wheelie hops around, dodging the explosions in a panic. "Sheesh.... are you crazy?"

Hop then has an idea. He takes one bomb and tosses it at Kracko, making it explode. "GYACK!!!!! Don't do that!!!" He then tries to shoot bombs at the duo. Hop then decides to use teamwark, using Wheelie as a platform to maintain accuracy.

After a bit, Kracko starts losing his clouds as he tries to strike at the moving target with lightning. Hop just keeps throwing bombs at Kracko, who is unable to even get another hit on. Eventually, he explodes out of existance, only his voice to follow. "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIIIIME!!!"

Hop smiles and looks to Wheelie. "Good?" Wheelie responds. "Real good. Now lets board this thing and fly to the next planet." Hop nods and hops off of Wheelie and onto the star, helping the bike creature up. They launch up ahead, to uncharted areas of the galaxy.