What's new

Simon Petrikov's Chronicles.

R

Ryka

This is a story about a young man named Simon Petrikov. He is seen somewhat as an explorer. An orphan in a group home, he was the smartest of 39 children. For that he'd get teased by his brethren once in a while. Otherwise he loved them dearly. As he grew up, he remained in the home in his early adulthood, but that didn't stop him from pursuing his fascination with antique artifacts. In fact, he had a favorite room. The curator's room. It was fill with decorations from many centuries. He would normally get in trouble, as the children would not be allowed in there without permission first.

As an antiquarian, he'd seek out stores with priceless antiques and keep them in his collection. As the years went on, so did he. He had a nice home where he had a basement. The basement was a treasure trove of goodies from the late Egyptians to Europe's finest treasures. While he was in college, studying ancient history, he met a beautiful young woman named Betty Queenly. For a few years, they started to see each other more and more. Eventually, they began a relationship with each other.

Betty would stay in Simon's house, adoring all the antiques he would have in his basement, and some in his living room, kitchen, and even bathroom. The two became inseparable. One day, Simon found an ancient crown with ruby red jewels. Simon would think that playing a prince for his princess would be amusing. He took it to his house to show it to her.

Simon called out "Hey, Betty! Close your eyes! I got a surprise for you!" Betty replied "Simon, you know how I hate surprises!" She giggles a bit, then closes her eyes. "This better be good!" Simon then put on the crown and took her hand. "Okay, my princess. You can open them now." Betty looked to the crown on top of Simon's head. "Haha, where did you get that crown?" Simon replied, "It was an ancient artifact from Scandinavia! Do you like it?"

Betty laughed uncontrollably. "That thing is ridiculous on you!" They both laughed. Something felt different to Simon though. He rather liked this crown. Something in his mind just snapped onto the crown. Simon nods. "Heh. Well, I might wear this for you again someday!"

A day passes by, Simon put on the crown to amuse Betty once more. Betty laughed again, thinking Simon is ridiculous. "I am your prince and you are my princess, fair Betty!" Simon giggles.

Another day passes by. But this time was different. He did not want to let go of that crown. He crept up to Betty this time in a slow moving pace. "Betty.... let's have SEX!" Betty looked to Simon in confusion. Simon was never the one to be that forward before. But something was different about his voice. "Simon are you okay?" Simon growled. "Come on, princess! Lets make baby princesses!" Batty shakes her head. "I don't think I'm ready..." Simon then presses her to a wall. "If you don't, I will have to go necrophilia on you! You don't want to die do you!?" Betty, rightfully scared escapes Simon's hold.

Simon gave chase, but Betty was not one to be a victim. Betty found an autographed bat from one of the big league baseball players before their time and slams Simon's head with it, knocking him out, and the crown right off of his head. That was the last time he ever saw Betty. She then wrote a note, saying her goodbyes to Simon. A heated letter on how he treated her and that they should never see each other again.

Waking up, Simon looked at the note, reading it. "I... I did what?" He looks at the crown. "...what did you do?" He glares at the crown, clearly blaming it, as he was aware the crown gave him an obsession about being a prince. He reaches up for it, then tries to put it back on. "But..... NO!" He looks at a safe, then locked the crown in it. He kept the key. "That... that should keep me away, until I apologize to her...

Simon then wrote an apology letter, blaming the crown and its unusual powers it had on him. No reply back. Simon went to her house day in and day out. No answer at the door. No replies in the mail. Nothing. "What... what did I say? What did I do?"

Simon then eventually took out an old tape recorder and chronicled his troubles involving the crown. To one day prove to her that it was the crown that made her leave him. He took the crown out of the safe, recording himself in the crown.

The crown eventually changed him the more he wore it. His nose grew, his body temperature lowered, and is hair started to get white prematurely. He was afraid to shave his face as his beard grew quicker than normal as well. He was still chronicling all this through several tapes. He said he heard voices. Voices calling him The Ice King. And that it was his job to delve the world in ice and snow. He refused to. He fought hard, despite his physical and mental changes.

He refused to eat as his hair and beard got longer. His choice of clothes had run out as he was not in fit shape anymore. He eventually settled on a blue robe piece. He then began to get crazy. Singing and dancing. Something he would not find himself doing in times like ths.

Eventually he became alright with the idea of delving his homeland into a frosty kingdom of ice and snow. Killing everyone he once knew by putting them through hypothermia. The land changed. Magic was introduced. And several kingdoms got formed as time went by.

To this day, Simon shines through the Ice King in the form of trying to kidnap princesses from these kingdoms against their will. Luckily, a boy and his magical dog stops him from doing this, but will it be enough? Will The Ice King eventually ruin a princess's life trough his madness? Will he accidentally kill more?

Or will Simon once again return?