What's new

TLE: The Card Game!

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A while ago, whole writing Tentacle Lair Escape: Overlord, i started to created 'Magic: The Gathering' based cards from images of Tentacle Hentai which i had pulled off of the web, i did this for two reasons, one, to further explore the Tentacle Genre and two, because it allowed me to created my own kind of rules in a game.

While the Original cards were decent to look at, the cards never really followed any kind of rules and would never work as a game, the scope was rather limited and consisted mostly of depicting tentacle attacks of the women in them.

I would like to further explore what i had started originally, and lay down my own set of rules for such a project, though this could potentially become an actual card game because the rules will be set up in such a way, it is mostly for fantasy and exploration that i do this.

The Art is these images is not mine, and though i will rarely be able to give credit to the people whose art i am borrowing, i am not profiting from this at all and am using your art because i consider it worthy of sharing, any time i am able to identify the artist, i will put their name in the 'artist' section of the card.

Overview:

TLE: The Card Game is similar to Magic the gather, i will be using the template for each card the same way that Magic does with the

You play as a Tentacle Overlord, who is trying to defeat a rival overlord(s) (the other player(s)), in order to do this, you must manage your resources (Lands/Women) and use your Powers (Creatures/Magic) to overcome them and defeat them, You will be able to summon various creatures to help you do this, from other tentacle creatures, to demons and even corrupted humans.

The Rules:

1. Lands/Women

Just like in MTG, lands are resources to be used over and over again to fuel your spells.

Tapping (or fucking) your women will allow you to use an ability if you gain enough mana to use it. for instance, if you tap two women and gain two Mana, you can then use that Mana to cast a 2 Mana cost spell.

Many Spells have specific mana type requirements such as White, Blue, Black, Red or Green power requirements, and you will not be able to cast a spell unless you fulfill these requirements.

Each 'Color' (against being White, Blue, Black, Red or Green) has a specific land/woman type associated with it.

Blonde's Provide you with Blue Mana.

Brunette's Provide you with Green Mana.

Black Hair women (Raven Haired) Provide you with Black Mana.

Auburn Haired women (Red Heads) Provide you with Red Mana.

White or Grey Haired Women Provide you with White Mana.

2. Creatures and Colors.

As a Tentacle overlord, you can create or summon creatures to help you defeat your enemy.

These Creatures have various attributes which make them unique and each color may have traits which make them differant from another color's creatures.

White - White Creatures are generally smaller, but are usually cheaper, because of their small mana cost, you are able to get several of them out early and take control of the 'board' right away. White favors summoning corrupted humans to do their work for them as well as a few smaller tentacle creatures, White creatures tend to be more defensive than offensive.

Blue - Blue Creatures are generally Evasive (Avoid direct confrontation) and use their manipulative nature to disrupt the opponent's plans though control magic. Blue favors summoning sneaky Tentacles who can avoid being blocked or prevent you from losing control of the board, but have also been known to summon elementals to come to their aid.

Black - Black Creatures are generally vicious and deadly, but not strong, Black creature generally have higher power than toughness and can do alot of damage if left unchecked. Black creatures also specialize in killing other creatures in combat, Black creatures may have evasion at the cost of some of their power. Black Creatures are usually demons or small but powerful tentacle creatures. Black Creatures are generally more Offensive than Defensive.

Green - Green Creatures are good stat for value cards, having a better than average array or stats as compared to their cost, for instance, by paying 3 Mana to summon a green creature, you will almost always have a more powerful creature for the cost than you would if you played as any other color, Green is centric around their creatures and board position, their creatures are great as establishing a board presence, but have little in the way of evasion, prefering to smash though the enemies defenses with their superior creatures. Green Prefers to summon Large and Powerful tentacle creatures and worms or bugs from the forest to aid them in battle.

Red - Red Creatures are small but volatile, able to large amounts of damage if left unchecked, red creatures can be low cost, but have high offensive statistics, red creatures prefer to overwhelm their opponent with many high damage, low cost cards, swarming them and finishing them off with powerful magic. red creatures may have evasion at the cost of some of their power. Red Creatures may be small but vicious creatures or androids from Xozz's arsenal.

More to Come..