What's new

Vote for my next CYOA!

Vote for my next CYOA!

• Total voters

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Vote for my next CYOA!

I already told you... you have a very good imagination and your cyoas are great, if you are going to make a text game maybe with cgs, it could be legend- wait for it -dary ahahha

anyway I voted for A =)

Last edited:

Scanty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, so i'm thinking about making a new CYOA soon (After Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar is finished) and i've got a few ideas of how i want to go with it.

I've written a large amount of Creative content on this forum, most of which can be found in my signature, I've written 4 CYOAs, 2 Short Stories, and multiple 'Lore' posts, i have a pretty wild imagination and i love creating new erotic content.
Well before reading my comment, please forgive me because for me this is a new language, and I don't write english correctly.
I hope understand me. . .

I really like this to explore the forum and I find very exciting content.

On the subject. I voted for A.

Opinion:

A.
Seems to be a similar story to Monmusu quest. But what really makes this context it is interesting what will happen with the guy.? This arouses a great deal of interest and puts the reader to the expectation.

B
In this context we could find with an adventure of widespread interest, because the character has a relevant responsibility. The question is how will you be able to keep everything in order, this makes reading exciting. Interesting, unpredictable.

C.
"I am sorry I have nothing to say."

D. This reading could say that we could have a series of battles in which we will be able to see our character play unique roles, it is interesting to see the adventure that has this story, a harsh and difficult adventure can de Segur with life or it will die on the road?.

PD: I am a novelty in this place, but I make the effort to write. Good luck and I hope to be able to give a look at your final work.

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love C but obviously it's going to be A since everyone loves monmusu so much!

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wrote a draft for something, it was ok, might alter it a bit and go with it.

Another thing i had been thinking about was playing as a parasite who preys on monster girls and steals their appearance/racial traits; then hunts down men for energy like monster girls would.

essentially it would be a CYOA which contained both Monmusu and tentacle themes and everyone would be a potential victim.

Might have a kind of progression where you have to start off preying on slime girls then hunt enough semen in order become powerful enough to take down a bigger Monmusu.

Eventually you'd be able to choose which parts you grow and certain ones would give you specific but undisclosed benefits (IE Succubus Tail / Harpy wings / Lamia Belly ) This is merely an idea, not sure if this is the direction i'll choose to go in, i'll have to experiment with it more internally.

the story of course would contain its own lore and characters just like all of the others, but id have to figure out how to implement it all together.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I love C but obviously it's going to be A since everyone loves monmusu so much!
I hear and know what nean but I've seen C and D done too much where as A I have never found (yet) and B has a bit more potential than C and D but not A.

Also to survive in A you can try to suduce enemys or get them to succube to plesure which is rarely and option in other CYOA's since woman have been known (most that don't mastrubate much) to have cum before men.

Finally Serifyn don't rush this please since rushed projects can turn into horrible things so take it at your own pace.