What's new

Fallout 3: F.P.R Mod

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fallout 3: F.P.R Mod

Pale said:
....I think I'm in love. Sadly, not with Dogmeat.
Ha. While I'm not quite at that point, there was a lot of stuff in Host's posts (yay rhyming!) that I found myself agreeing with. ;)

Emessawhat? In all honesty, the only place I go to on the interwebs, (other than the uni's site and it's email, newgrounds, some random hentai game/viewing/information sites, youtube (but only to watch videos, not to comments), and one other forum for a small mod for a game) the only place I go to is here. Not counting memes, I've as much idea about normal Internet stuff as most people's parents.
Woopsie! A bit repetitious, plus you really didn't need the first set of parentheses for that sentence since the included pertained to the overall statement. +rep? :D

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Woopsie! A bit repetitious, plus you really didn't need the first set of parentheses for that sentence since the included pertained to the overall statement. +rep?
Thank ye kindly. It was 5:30am, I tend not to write my most grammatically correct posts at such early hours. If it were not for the good people of this forum, these errors might never get fixed. +rep indeed. =)

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright guys, gals, lads, lasses, bastards and wenches, and you little hermy things too!

First Post editted, along with the Beastiality Branch(Dogmeat on Woman) post too.

Please come with feedback and the like, It'd make me a very happy hornball. =)

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Kay, this is the second run through, and as would be expected there is still an error or two I can find.

(Message Box 1)
The dog then licks over your womanhood, it's warm, drooly tongue sending a pleasant sensation throughout your sex; you become a bit wetter, excited, as the dog continues to lick over your sex a few more times... Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel him place his frontpaws on your back. After a few shuffling motions, it’s chest weighs down on you as well..."
This is one I'm not too sure on... Perhaps Pale can help? I know that 'it's' is supposed to be 'its' when talking about possession, but I can't help but think that 'it' is a noun in these instances and that they are referring to 'The noun's object'.

(Message Box 3)
You soon realise why the dog stopped moving; near the base of his cock, his knot begins to swell. You writhe slightly as the thick length grows even thicker at that specific location, causing you to groan softly as you're locked in place with your companion. Shortly after the knotting is complete, the dog makes another thrust into your warm, wet sex, which makes a wet noise as he impales you upon his cock,
Underline: used wet twice too fast.
Italics: the flow of ideas seems to go 'he thrusts inside you, as he thrusts inside you your sex makes a wet noise'
Fix: 'the dog begins to push into your warm sex, which makes a wet noise as his cock impales you,'

(That was a rather major change to the sentence, but all the lesser changes I tried just sounded wrong.)

(Message Box 3)
You writhe, moan and groan as your companion satisfies you both, but the more he thrusts, the rougher it is, the deeper each thrust goes into your sex - and the more pleasure you feel.
Italics 1: There's nothing grammatically wrong with the phrase, it just doesn't work that well in being ero-ero. I can't find any way to keep the meaning ('both you and the dog are being pleasured') and have it sound erotic; the only ways I could think of to make it arousing did not mention the dog. 'Pleasures you' is probably the best of the ones I came up with; 'stimulates you' and various other euphemisms for 'fucks you' will work as well. (The best of my ideas that did involve the dog was 'your companion's cock brings mutual pleasure' which, to me, still doesn't sound right.)
Italics 2: I'm rather embarrassed about this one, actually; it was caused because I changed something and was probably better before I changed it. :eek: Just make it 'the deeper each thrust goes into your sex, and the more pleasure you feel'.

As you stand there on all fours, trying to catch your breath, he gives your wet, cum-stained folds a warm, drooly lick, causing further shivers to course throughout your body... it takes some time before you regain yourself and get clothed.
This should be 'it is some time before you regain yourself and get clothed.’

Only five mistakes from the second run through, and three or four of them were just semantics... that's pretty damn good, RK. The third check might actually find no errors at all, which is one search earlier than I would expect... That's when we move onto the beta phase, having another few people read and comment on the story; making sure the general public find it as interesting and complete as I myself do, and fixing anything they find unusual. Of course, this may not be as easy or necessary to use on a hentai story for a mod than a fully-fledged story.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I chose "Stimulates you", I didn't touch the "it's" or anything for now, and added the other changes. :0

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

'Its' should be used, I was taught backwards to you guys apparently. I wasnt told to remember 'its' for possession, for me it was "it's" is only used for the contraction of 'it is'. Hope that helps :)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Dosn't seem bad at all. I think some hardcore programming to actually simulate some sexual scenes and some nude skins would be nice, but I can't do it so *shrugs*.

I don't really have any comments on the bestiality portion at all actually.
Holy shitting dick nipples, thats too much text to read for a quick glance so I'll assume no one has said it; There is a nude skins texture, for women at least. I've got it on my copy of FO3, though I'm not sure where to DL it, it was on one of the discs I got from a PC mag we have over in Britain.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Necroing are we? And there are -many- Nude Skins.

Here, get account, knock yourselves out.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol nah I'm not necro'ing, I didn't even realise it hadn't been posted in for ages. I just saw a guest looking at it and thought 'Oh hey, this is relevant to my interests'.