What's new

VN/TEXT Active [SexCurseStudio] Insexual Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. There is original hand drawn artwork containing fetishes of incest. The game also contains minigames to level up relationships with the characters.

Attachments

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Incestral Awakening

nice stuff. the racing minigame on hard mode lives up to its name lol

OP
SexCurseStudio

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice stuff. the racing minigame on hard mode lives up to its name lol
Glad you like it so far! The racing minigame was actually even more difficult when we first released, ha. After feedback we toned down the difficulty to be more reasonable.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh I actually played this a bit the other day, glad to see you guys made a post here! The game seems pretty solid so far and I think the mini games are at a good difficulty. They require a bit of concentration, but aren't frustratingly hard either.

I like the characters so far, but it would be interesting if some of the interactions with them had a bit more meaningful conflict. For example, the scenes with Kira all kind of just happens without any resistance from her after learning what her brother is doing. It's not bad per say, but I think having her notice and then exploit her brother or force him to workout with her would be a bit more memorable. For example, if they were going to have sex, Kira could say that the MC has to hold her up and do 100 thrusts as part of his "training regimen". It's just a quick example, but this way the scene is tailored more to the characters and each one of them grows and develops from the experience.

So far though, I like where the game is going and I really like the art and characters too. Good luck with the project!:D

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played it a few days ago, hope to see more releases from you soon.

OP
SexCurseStudio

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think having her notice and then exploit her brother or force him to workout with her would be a bit more memorable. For example, if they were going to have sex, Kira could say that the MC has to hold her up and do 100 thrusts as part of his "training regimen". It's just a quick example, but this way the scene is tailored more to the characters and each one of them grows and develops from the experience.

So far though, I like where the game is going and I really like the art and characters too. Good luck with the project!:D
Kira is a bit more of a pervert, so she's less timid about being naughty. However, I think you will end up enjoying the next build with a new Kira scene, as it does follow a similar vein to what you suggested :)

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kira is a bit more of a pervert, so she's less timid about being naughty. However, I think you will end up enjoying the next build with a new Kira scene, as it does follow a similar vein to what you suggested :)
Awesome, I'm looking forward to the next build!

OP
SexCurseStudio

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, at the end of this month will be results of our first couple polls, which will determine which scenes will appear next, along with what will be the first new family member to be unveiled!

It's a close race between the twin sister and the mom for the next scene!

OP
SexCurseStudio

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Latest Public Build is now available!

Check below for the changelog!

0.0015a-Alpha Changelog (9/3/17)

Scenes

- New Kira (Big Sister) scene with an animation! To make the scene available, you must progress to the following day. You must also complete all of the previous Kira scenes prior to this build in order to see the new one, and be at Level 4 Boldness and Level 6 relationship with her. If you have already done a scene with Kira during the same day, then you will need to wait until the next day for it to be available. Like other scenes, this new Kira scene can be revisited by selecting the "Scene" option in Kira's menu and selecting appropriate "revisit" option. The scene can also be replayed by dreaming in the player character's room.
- Adds a message confirming when a boldness level check is met for a scene when the prompt for the scene first appears.
- Added option to enable sex sound effects in the preferences menu (only applies to animations). It is switched off by default.
- Added two new Kira conversations. One can occur as a normal conversation, (from the "talk" option) after the 2nd Kira scene, and the other occurs automatically when talking to Kira after the new scene with her is completed.
- Improved animation transition when changing speeds in the new Kira scene.
- Fixed a bug that caused the new Kira scene to use the last segment of the revisit version instead of the normal version of the scene. This may have occurred if you changed the speed settings during the animation. If this happened to you, you can replay the scene by talking to Kira and selecting the topmost option. The correct last segment of the scene will play, and the new Kira scene will be considered complete. The revisit version of the scene will then be unlocked.

General

- Removed usage of Nate's default name instead of the player-chosen one in the math mini-game dialog.
- Increased "Boldness" level cap by 1. If you have enough Boldness exp/points for this level already you will be set to this level automatically after loading a save file. Rolling back, (ie. by clicking "back" on the quick menu or using the mouse wheel to go back) will set the level to whatever it was at the time so you may need to save and load again if you rollback right after loading.
- Increased Boldness exp/point requirements for each level by 1. Note: This won't lower your current boldness level.
- Increased Kira's relationship level cap by 1. If you have enough relationship exp/points with her for this level already you will be automatically set to this level.
- Made an aspect of the math mini-game on hard slightly harder than the medium version, as intended.
- Updated the message shown when player gains boldness but the level is maxed out to be natural sounding.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm always happy to see a game that shows potential.
My one gripe is my most common one:

Stupidly huge tits as a selling point
The artwork's pretty good, though. I like it.

That having been said, I'll still give a whirl a bit further down the line.

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That poor woman.

She must have to make all of her clothes by hand, with such monstrous tumors on her chest like that.

Hopefully, they have good insurance that will cover the years of corrective surgeries she is going to have to endure!~

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A bit disappointed by the amount of scene of this build, but I will keep watching.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the latest demo. The animation was pretty solid and I think you guys have a good direction for the game. Good luck with the rest of the projecct :D

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty good so far! Can't wait to see more scenes and even minigames.

OP
SexCurseStudio

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty good so far! Can't wait to see more scenes and even minigames.
We're currently working on a new minigame! It's a sliding puzzle game, and it's been fun testing it.

OP
SexCurseStudio

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Public Build now available!

0.0017-Alpha Changelog (10/3/2017)
Note: To enable new scenes, you must progress to the next day.

New Content
  • Added two new main Mom scenes. They require Mom relationship level 4 and 5 and boldness level 3 and 4, respectively.
  • Added a new "repeat pattern" mini-game for Mom.
  • Changed Mom's maximum relationship level to 5.
0.0016a-Alpha Changelog (9/24/17)

Bug Fixes
  • The twin sister conversation about the beach will now be recorded properly when completed after this patch, no longer causing the New! label to repeat.
  • Fixed the racing mini-game being too easy to win.
0.0016b-Alpha Changelog (9/25/17)

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the usage of wrong nameplates in a big sister's scene revisit.
0.0016-Alpha Changelog (9/23/17)

Note: To enable new scenes, you must progress to the next day.
New Content
  • Added one main twin sister scene with an animation! It is unlocked from twin sister relationship level 7 and Boldness level 4. You must also complete all of the previous twin sister scenes prior in order to see the new one.
  • Added two new small twin sister scenes. One small scene is unlocked from twin sister relationship level 6, and the other is unlocked from buying twin sister a swimsuit in the Shopping menu.
  • Added two twin sister conversations.
  • Added three new small mom scenes. Two are gained normally from leveling up to mom relationship level 2 and 3, and the other is unlocked from buying a mom a swimsuit in the Shopping menu.
  • Added two mom conversations.
  • Added a new sliding puzzle mini-game, for mom and twin sister.
  • Added three new small big sister scenes. They are unlocked from big sister relationship level 4, 5, and 6.
Tweaks/Balance Changes
  • Added ability to rename characters in main characters's room.
  • Added betting to big sister's racing mini-game as another way to earn money.
  • Points for relationship levels reduced slightly.
  • Increased Relationship Level Cap for big sister to 9.
  • Increased Relationship Level Cap for twin sister to 7.
  • Increased Relationship Level Cap for mom to 3.
  • Player character will no longer mention feeling bold enough for scenes that don't require boldness.
  • Price of items to decrease difficulty in mini-games reduced to $15.
  • Players can now buy items to increase mom's relationship points.
  • Gifts to increase points with characters reduced to $8.
  • Big sister's first scene and twin sister's first scene no longer grant boldness.
  • Bathroom scene no longer grants boldness.
  • A swimsuit for twin sister and a swimsuit for mom can be bought, unlocking a scene and outfit for both of them.
Bug Fixes
  • Rewards gained from the racing and math mini-games after this patch will apply to New Game+
  • Fixed an instance where big sister used player character's default name sometimes when he loses by a little in the racing mini-game.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is nice. but it needs more mom scenes ;):cool:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

PS - can remove the "not officially supported" from the Mac build 'cos it works great! If you need Mac testing just look me up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.