What's new

[Complete - Full] [183] 蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku V0.71b)

Reputation score
“Rustygx, post: 1179469, member: 614252” said:
您需要使用蓝色头盔删除生成的角色。然后返回获取另一个角色并选择利亚作为您的角色
[/引用]
Sorry, I have a question. At the beginning, create a character, then click on the scene of "bug", and then it is what you said to delete this character, the problem is that you can't delete the character in the scene of "bug", you can only click "Adventure Interruption" to go back to delete the character, but he has been brought into the scene by me and can't be deleted, so can you tell me more about the process, thanks (Google Translate)

Last edited by a moderator:

guingoguingo

Reputation score
when i activate Mushi no Kangoku evrything turns black and i can see only a character in the left corner.

Arcansel

Reputation score
I had this game installed and came back, i reinstalled cardWirth and the game with latest versions to keep everything up to date but the dragonfly and flower scenes do not show up in the gallery, everything else seems to be there, just need to unlock them through coupons. I got the folder 蟲の姦獄 inside Scenario and replaced its contents with the latest patch V0.71b. I dont have the cab file there as i determined that it was working without it and i guess it was just the non-translated game anyway.

Grimmm

Reputation score
I'm kinda lost, everything works but the background stay black all the time. idk what i did wrong since i followed everything else

Azizella

Reputation score
I've seen a few people having the same issue but no one really addressed it properly. I have trouble getting into the game itself. I have set my pc region to Japan however to no avail. Do I need to install the game in that locale or does it not matter of I change the locale afterwards? For starters I was presented with those 2 options while one remains unaccessable from the very start. When I go for the English version, I get that message and the screen remains black without having a way of continuing. Does anyone know the proper reason behind this?

Attachments