What's new

RPG RPG Maker [TeamJOKER] 水無月憚2 魔門開放篇 / Minazuki-tan 2 ~Demons' Gate~ (RJ219765)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Anyone have any info on how this plays? i try to stay away from a lot of RPG style games (Dangerous Biology being the only i haven't due to its simplicity) because i can't read Japanese so pretty much all of the controls/ mechanics/ items/ choices are just randomly chosen. Is this a relatively simple game or is there a massive item list and 100 different things you have to make un-mistaken choices for like that one farm game that i cant recall the name of. (supposed to raise animals and fuck them or something didn't really get too far into it)

Edit: better yet, if anyone just has a link to a video i can watch of it that would do just fine. Doesn't seem to be any on the DLSite
nah man, this is one of RPG which have pretty much linier gameplay.
one ending, no choice like at all, fast grinding.
so basically you go out, choose stage, clear it and defeat the boss, unlock new stage till end (total 7 stage). just be smart when you fight the boss and everything should be easy. also no serious equipment management, there's time when you pick item but it's pretty much unuseable so don't bother check your inventory.
the only difficult thing is complete the gallery as you might miss something in your play.
to sums it up, this is one of those game for people who just want to see H stuff without hard and serious play.

also, thing like this rarely have video of it so don't bother to search it.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You really can't get lost playing this game. Save file included below.

Attachments

Forté

Reputation score
Just a question, but is it possible to refight bosses? just for the h-scene

Mick2000

Reputation score
Just a question, but is it possible to refight bosses? just for the h-scene
don't think so since they don't respawn after you defeat them. but if you want to see the h-scene just go to the recolection room next to your office, even if you never seen them you still get it just by defeat the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.