What's new

[2990] MPSM

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the creator of TS QUEST and Knight of Flame Lily Akos comes new game. Still in production, but on the blog you can find some nice images. Unfortunately, I dont know moon runes, so I don't know when and I haven't found any dates.
There was some info about NTR and some stuff known from previous games like groping during fights and clothes destruction. I'm looking forward to this.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Re: [2990] MPSM

I've said it before about how TS quest was a disappointment due to the lack of combat rape and no stage hazards (I still bought it though because I'm a sucker for 2990 games) but I can still hope this one will go back to the goodness that was flame lily knight akos.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

I've said it before about how TS quest was a disappointment due to the lack of combat rape and no stage hazards (I still bought it though because I'm a sucker for 2990 games) but I can still hope this one will go back to the goodness that was flame lily knight akos.
Took the words out of my mouth

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Now with DLSite trial. (and late October release date)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All I want is corruption, but 2990 never deliver these past 3 games...

Btw, is it just me, or the girl looks like Kashima?

OP
hub63

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now with DLSite trial. (and late October release date)
Thanks for posting. Somehow I missed it.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ugh, it's getting harder and harder to find all the exclamation marks.

So let's see here:

1. In the castle: Prince
2. In the town, lower right: a woman
3. In the town, upper left, in a building (guild?): a woman at the counter
4. Go to Fenrir Forest, explore, use teleporter, stuff happens, end up in another castle
5. In the second castle: Blonde Prince
6. Grief Forest, teleporter, fight
7. Go back to first castle, left side: talk to magician (has "!")
8. Tower of Wisdom, explore until you get sent to Second Castle.
9. Talk to Blonde Prince

After that BP disappears and I have no clue. Looks like you can go to some hole in a building in the second town which ends the demo.

Is there only one area with one kind of H enemy (the naked bandits) in the demo?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What turns bad the excessive censorship

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Yey... another game from this circle...
I swear, if this is another game where there's no plot sense and your effort on getting to the interesting content turns out to be a climbing of the Everest mountain, I quit this circle for good lol.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a quick glance through infos:

1. There's some sort of brainwashing meter in her stats.

2. The info on DLSite mentions that after clearing the game there'll be a new route you can pick (note how at the start there was a choice with only 1 option? That)

3. It's mostly a NTR story (i.e. the brocon girl get taken away from her onii-sama)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To answer the question "is there only 1 H-enemy in the demo", the answer is no. There's 3 subquest events. The first is "catch a molester by being bait" and can be found in East Zenobia; talk to the girl with the exclamation mark above her head (also requires going to the tiny medal collector in the building at the top right of the map to get required clothing). No H-enemies here, but an H-scene.

The other two are exterminate enemies from the guild in Western Zenobia. The first of these is to exterminate the caterpillar looking things in Fenrir Forest. The second is to exterminate an enemy that spawns for the quest in Grief Forest, the Young Ork, which can do battle rape attacks.

Overall, the game looks promising - a lot of the good stuff from Lily Akos, Knight of Flame is back, so that's a plus. I suppose we'll find out if it's actually good at the end of next month, if all goes to plan.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Err for the caterpiller subquest...is there a bug? I have been killing alot of them and the quest registering them in negative values now. Caps at -4.

Cause of that...som1 upload a save where they done the subquest for catepillars ?

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bit off topic but I think I saw what might be the main char from Rune's Pharmacy in the house with the first quest(though might be just a generic sprite that was also used in Rune's Pharmacy).

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

they showed a new character cg with very nice corrupted facial expression, looks kinda evil i like it :p

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game will be shit.

Screencap this. You heard it from me first.

Reputation score

I am really hoping this one will go back to the greatness of flame knight lily, the new pictures have my hopes up.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am really hoping this one will go back to the greatness of flame knight lily, the new pictures have my hopes up.
not only pictures are good, also seems some kind of combat rape, mindbreak/brainwash and ntr.