What's new

ACT Loli [新板2スレ目の641さん] ククリの冒険

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Delightful little platformer/action game I stumbled upon during my internet travels. Kukuri, a little elf mage, is on a quest to rid the monsters that invade her hallowed land. Blast them away with your magic balls, accumulate chains without getting hit to increase damage-per-shot, and don't die lest poor Kukuri ends up, well....I'm sure you can guess :cool:.

H-content only found in GOR, but there is a lot of it. One for dying to each monster, one again for dying to it during the boss battle, and several for dying to each of the boss's attacks! There are 4 stages, so lots of content, and the difficulty is perfectly paced and fun.

Loli MC so no links, but you should be able to find it with a google search and a little help from google translate.

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [H ACT] ククリの冒険

Delightful little platformer/action game I stumbled upon during my internet travels. Kukuri, a little elf mage, is on a quest to rid the monsters that invade her hallowed land. Blast them away with your magic balls, accumulate chains without getting hit to increase damage-per-shot, and don't die lest poor Kukuri ends up, well....I'm sure you can guess :cool:.

H-content only found in GOR, but there is a lot of it. One for dying to each monster, one again for dying to it during the boss battle, and several for dying to each of the boss's attacks! There are 4 stages, so lots of content, and the difficulty is perfectly paced and fun.

Loli MC so no links, but you should be able to find it with a google search and a little help from google translate.
DAMMIT!

Finally! Thanks for finding the name, we always know (at least one who frequent the sprite rape thread) by the name Kukuri.

And yes, current version is 140623, I can provide the link (like the OP said, loli MC so link will go by PM).

There's a GOR ending (or ryona) for every monster, mainly (ryona ending) :

Those weird slime jumping thing on castle stage (bearhug grab, spanking GOR, and choking+lowblow punch for the black one)

Electrocution (jellyfish), tentacle choke+stomach penetration on sea stage (squid or squid on boss part, I forgot)

The other are more or less rape GO animation.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if it's loli you can still post the DLsite i believe. just not the game itself.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's no dlsite, not even a homepage. >_>

AFAIK, Kukuri is spread only on some ryona file uploading page

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The creator doesn't have any DLsite or homepage, he/she just upload it on some JP uploader.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game reminds me of old school megaman games. Its a tough game o_O

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Assuming I'm on the right one, what's the password for the .rar?

Was way off.
The game is very short in filesize

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ended up finding it on my own. It's not too bad.
Z is attack, C is jump, X picks up potions off the ground.
You can hold Z to charge your shot. Usually causing the shots to go through enemies and be slightly larger.
The potions change what your magical attack does.
N gives you the regular shot back.
Q gives you a 3-burst shot.
B gives you a shot that bounces off the ground.
W gives you a spread shot similar to the contra games. This one's the best IMO, as a good chunk of the stages have flying enemies that will be difficult to deal with since you can't aim up or down.
Picking up a shot you already have in use seems to give you a chunk of HP back.

As for the gameplay it's fairly solid, my only complaints being the infinitely spawning flying dudes that are on a few stages, as well as how enemies spawn. The flying enemies can be difficult to deal with while platforming, particularly if you don't have the spread shot, though you can lure them all into a row and use a charge shot to take down a bunch at once if yer good, the enemies also spawn at the top of the screen and drop down, this lead to some frustration while platforming.

Bosses are mostly about pattern/attack recognition, and will usually spawn enemies as well. They're not too difficult, and dying during them lets you continue from the fight itself, though they take any special weapons you had away.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It should be on the ryonani website if you can easily search for it.

gabora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you want to find the download link just google the name, put it into quotation marks, along with the current version number given in this thread.

Pass for the download is ryona.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It should be on the ryonani website if you can easily search for it.
Thanks for that note =) Great game!

Love the enemies... also watch out for a certain part of the underwater level.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Might as well advertise...
I've got this thread on hongfire with a list of games...
almost similar to the sprite sex list here, and kukuri is there

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/435039-List-of-hentai-platformers-fighting-Act-games-II-%28or-something-similar%29

if this ain't allowed here, apologies and delete this comment.
PS. its number 224.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok, I do beleve found it, if you cannot however; drop me a PM and I'll give you the link rather than fill the thread with PM requests.

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lots of material for such a small game, filesize wise. It's a shame none of the enemies seem to "finish" though

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

People and not bothering to read the first page, someone mentions the password there... Geez. :(

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has there been an update or did you just find it at random? Last time I checked the water-level was added

Great game, I just wish we would know more about development, we don't even know if its abandoned or not...

Oh yeah, just a tip; the way you die influences the animations; especially at bossfights every attack yields a new animation. Also in the castle if you kill the boss (magical girl) and THEN get killed by one of her spawned monsters you get even more animations. Its a little tedious to pull off but definately worth it

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

People and not bothering to read the first page, someone mentions the password there... Geez. :(
People read?

Has there been an update or did you just find it at random? Last time I checked the water-level was added

Great game, I just wish we would know more about development, we don't even know if its abandoned or not...

Oh yeah, just a tip; the way you die influences the animations; especially at bossfights every attack yields a new animation. Also in the castle if you kill the boss (magical girl) and THEN get killed by one of her spawned monsters you get even more animations. Its a little tedious to pull off but definately worth it
Last update was on 23th of June, adding the water level.

And every dies result in different animation, so it's worth to try it all :D

can i ask a link if possible as well? i seem to find only info about it but no links
the only link i found was one of 3years ago
It's an old game, last update was on 23/6/2014. I can give you the link via PM later.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Love the enemies... also watch out for a certain part of the underwater level.
There's also an alternate game over scene if you hit that same part at low (one bar) of health. I think that and the alternate set of game over scenes at the magical girl boss mentioned earlier are the only scenes that aren't obvious to find.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She looks like Roll. It is highly likely that she's based on Roll considering how much this game was obviously inspired by the Megaman series.