What's new

ACT Loli [新板2スレ目の641さん] ククリの冒険

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just so peeps are aware, chrome can auto translate. Iff you are having trouble finding it use chrome quick

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Last version I played was "170617"(?) and they weren't in that yet. Maybe I skipped a version. To clarify, I mean a grapple once she's down, not the game over animation
Wait, you mean she can get knocked down? How??

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wait, you mean she can get knocked down? How??
noooooooo lol I mean when she's KO, but you don't press "continue" yet. If Starfish or green eyes hit you while you're "KO" they have a new animation. The green eyes might only do that during the boss fight in that castle(?) level though, thats where it happened to me at least

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
noooooooo lol I mean when she's KO, but you don't press "continue" yet. If Starfish or green eyes hit you while you're "KO" they have a new animation. The green eyes might only do that during the boss fight in that castle(?) level though, thats where it happened to me at least
Ahhh...
Well in that case then, yes those were already there :p

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yay Kukuri is back!
I believe the last version I played was from 2016. Glad the dev is still working on it.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content
Password: ryona
Level 7 was apparently added but I'm stuck on the yellow slime. If anyone has a full gallery unlock it would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Levels and gallery unlocked. Current end boss is the yellow slime who fights like a copy of Yellow devil from megaman (difference is you shoot the parts as they move by you unlike yellow devil where the boss was only vulnerable between movement). All you are missing is a cutscene where the main character gets lured into a trap and then rescued by the blue haired girl. The blue haired girl stays behind to fight a wave of baddies while the main character goes on to fight evil or something. Really fun game.

Attachments

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content
Password: ryona
Level 7 was apparently added but I'm stuck on the yellow slime. If anyone has a full gallery unlock it would be much appreciated.
Welp, there goes the link.
Normally I wouldn't mind but I seriously have no clue how to find this game on my own since the dev doesn't have a blog.

EDIT: Actually nevermind. The OP has a link to a website, and while the post is old if you press on the URL hyperlink you'll find the newest version.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
We can't have direct links, but sources of information are fine. If it happens to lead to what you're looking for, all the better. Layers of obscurity, and whatnot.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oops yeah found that this was updated yesterday, fun game, but dumpsite boss us aids

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Came to find the game has been updated, what a nice surprise :D

Edit: btw, for those who don't know, on level 7, if you lost all your life near the meat thing that spawn monsters, it'll grab you :D

Last edited:

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Why isn't this in the Games under Construction area since it is obviously not a finished game?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Why isn't this in the Games under Construction area since it is obviously not a finished game?
Pretty sure nobody knows anything about the developer so we can't even tell if he's gonna make more content or not. This newest update just came out of the blue. Might aswell consider the game "done" and see every suprise update as additional content.

Reputation score
Wow, this updated? That last update was so long ago, and it felt pretty definitive, so I thought for sure that it was over. Well, I'll give it a look.

How convenient really, since I was just looking for something to do.