What's new

ACT Loli [新板2スレ目の641さん] ククリの冒険

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [H ACT] ククリの冒険

elarithon said: Look at the list of files on the getuploader page, it says "kukuri" right there.

clicked that, cant download anything.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to fullscreen this game?

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*sigh*

thanks.

Mogotke

Reputation score
Just a heads up, there's been an update.
Seems like it changed stage 3, stage 6 and added the missing animations as far as I know.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just a heads up, there's been an update.
Neat! Before anyone asks: Literally just google the name in the title, you'll find it. Newest file, password is "ryona"

Beat the flying stage, farming those animations near the end is going to take ages since the level is on rails. Not a fan of that.
Seems like it changed stage 3, stage 6 and added the missing animations as far as I know.
Which ones were missing? I'm guessing the boss gives new ones depending on the enemy that beats you, are they those by chance?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Neat! Before anyone asks: Literally just google the name in the title, you'll find it. Newest file, password is "ryona"

Beat the flying stage, farming those animations near the end is going to take ages since the level is on rails. Not a fan of that.

Which ones were missing? I'm guessing the boss gives new ones depending on the enemy that beats you, are they those by chance?
You must be better at google than I am because I can't even find the dlsite link to this game. I thought dlsite links were fine to post on this site. Did that change at some point?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You must be better at google than I am because I can't even find the dlsite link to this game. I thought dlsite links were fine to post on this site. Did that change at some point?
It doesn't have a dlsite link, it's an indie game. Only place it gets shared are on those ryona fora.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think I went to right site, but I just cannot figure out how to navigate to where the game itself is. The link I clicked on just took me through an endless loop on some uploader site. I guess I won't be playing this one it looks like.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I went to right site, but I just cannot figure out how to navigate to where the game itself is. The link I clicked on just took me through an endless loop on some uploader site. I guess I won't be playing this one it looks like.
its pretty easy actually.
google "ククリの冒険" hit the first link (it should be a wiki site) and click on the URL. Once on uploader click on the newest .rar version of the game.
once you scroll down a bit youll see a spot where you can type text.
Thats where you need to fill in the password "ryona" and after that you need to press the white button with hapanese text that appears around the same spot as where you typed in the password and voila, now you wait a bit and the download should start after a few seconds.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've updated the OP with what I think would be the best source of information (Seesa). I will not be putting the uploader.jp link because that's a direct link to a download, though it should be easily obtainable from the wiki information. I've also used the author's name from that page as the author for the thread title. Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ahh, now I see. I was on the right site, but clicking on the wrong thing. My thanks for the help folks. I was able to figure it out.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have a save with the gallery unlocked for the new version?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The save file provided previously in the thread will surfice. New animations for stage 6 involve the elf girl having yuri with the blue girl. Didnt notice anything for stage 3 though.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Searching the page, but can't find a download among the moon-runes...

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
The save file provided previously in the thread will surfice. New animations for stage 6 involve the elf girl having yuri with the blue girl. Didnt notice anything for stage 3 though.
Thank you.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Some regular monsters also have grabs now once she's down, I think the green eye and the starfish have one, beyond that I didn't find much

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Man the last time I've played this game is when it had only the slime level. It's come a long way since then and I love it

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Those were already there.
Last version I played was "170617"(?) and they weren't in that yet. Maybe I skipped a version. To clarify, I mean a grapple once she's down, not the game over animation