What's new

RPG WolfRPG [305開発部 / 305 LABO] シヅキのいる場所 ツイート / The Place Where Shizuki Is (RE186585, RJ186585)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

305, the same maker of ミコと見る世界, brings another H game to the table.

Gameplay is standard RPG fanfare in WOLF engine with a male protagonist, but works a bit like his last one and is a bit cryptic, expect some resistance in figuring out how to play the game initially as his methods of conventional RPG battle mechanics are different from your standard auto battle experience.. Your MP acts like a second health bar and leads to some game over H scene events when depleted in certain ways. The game seems to be centered around uncovering the mystery of why people had disappeared and monsters now roam, with the help of a blue haired girl at the start whom can regenerate your MP and has an option to screw her, depending on where you are the H scene changes. Most of the H scenes are animated, usually they're cut-ins though, and there are multiple endings to the game based on how you interact with the waifus in the game.

This time around, there's more color in the H scenes and the animation quality has improved substantially. The trial has H scenes and you can see them rather quickly if you talk to the girl and select the option to screw her repeatedly. It's a pretty good game if you're willing to put time into playing it, unique setting and storyline.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: シヅキのいる場所 ツイート

I was just about to make a thread about this, really looking forward to playing it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Never seen a h game with hand drawn art before. Interesting.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just played the demo, checked the gallery and there's a lot of scenes.

Also nice that there's not only different scenes for screwing her but also game over scenes what happens if you die to enemies while the girl is with you. Basicly NTR.

I just wish I knew how to save. Sleeping in the cryobed might be the save but loading seems to be bugged too.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyone figure out how the save works yet?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In order to save, you have to fix your pod first. You do so by examining the panels of the other ones for usable parts. Once you get them, examine yours and now resting in it will auto save.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's totally not available now or anything as a torrent on an anime sharing site.

EDIT: Actually, I've had my fill of watching asinine responses in the FOBS thread. Just take the link.

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Be careful if you decide to go to the city down of the giant tree with the girl, you may get an event that makes it impossible to go back until you've cleared the area. And of course, there's nothing like making significant progress while being unable to save, only to get RNG'd by a mob and forced to start over. I don't suppose there's a way to cheat this game with some editor...

MoshiMoshiKoishiDesu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this game is brutal and unforgiving.

Not having spots to save other than your pod really makes it rough. I lost like an hour of progress because of this.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, this game is brutal and unforgiving.

Not having spots to save other than your pod really makes it rough. I lost like an hour of progress because of this.
It's super luck based. I was killed by an enemy I can one-shot because they were constant respawning and stun locking me.

I finally almost done with the cathedral area.....but the hospital and village is kicking my arse.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You're pretty much forced to grind till level 30+. If you explore beforehand you'll get stomped by enemies and bad luck with no second chance. The best way would probably be to farm up in the village with the dog kunoichi since she kills just about everything in the first few areas, then go back to the pod and repeat.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're pretty much forced to grind till level 30+. If you explore beforehand you'll get stomped by enemies and bad luck with no second chance. The best way would probably be to farm up in the village with the dog kunoichi since she kills just about everything in the first few areas, then go back to the pod and repeat.
Too late for that, I'm already at the part where you have to rescue her.

I've been making the most out of the skills you learn from the redhead and the different weapon based skills. And there's a respawning enemy in the cathedral that I can level off of.

The problem in the hospital are those damn random battles that feature reinforcements. If I get unlucky and get four of them, it's a serious uphill battle since as I kill one the other 3 are draining my mp and another takes it place. I can probably cycle through my weapons for one with a skill that hits all enemies.

The village is worst, on one end I have those sword bastards who has a move that can nearly one shot me....on the other hand that ghost trap. All they do is stun lock and mass drain the MH's mp. This time I stumbled upon it, I got stunned for 5 turns by the first ghost and it took around 2-3k from here. And then I found the boss, only to be MP one shoted....

So, I'm using those fruits to boost my defenses and max HP/MP plus level up a bit (already 27) and see if that doesn't help.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Somehow the H scenes are not playing out for me, I just get a static image. Anyone else having that issue? Also is there a way to restore whatever 'Bn' is?

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you're too lazy to complete the game, here's the unlocked scenes (via the main menu)

Attachments

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So whats the game's story? I played it a bit, but I can't tell what's going on. Beside farming, doing what I need to do to progress...

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i play as story the girls in next pot wake up

her name was midori she call you Captain

for some reason she decide try to kill Shidzuki
because she are the enemy of the humanity
and you have two choice try to protect oppai loli
or help Midori

it this necessary to kill her?
or you have another choice to make her survive??

p.s. untill now i still don't know how to gain Bn Point for use a gun :l

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I figure the Bn stuff is a limited resource as the gun is a pretty powerful weapon. You can find other weapons around the world like a mop or a hoe or something. Also a wooden sword I think. Low damage and I think you can open doors with them instead of spending Bn, maybe?

The thing with H-scenes is if when you sex the girl the first time, you get 4 options. I think the third option caused the scenes to go fast without any text.

Ok so so far I've figured that you get H-scenes with the girl depending on where you ask for sex. And you get Bad Ends when you have the girl in your party, Bad End 1 when your MP falls to zero and Bad en 3 when your HP falls to zero. But what are the conditions for Bad End 2?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No idea about Bad end 2. Bad end 4 is losing in the city/hospital area where the cockroach girl sets off an alarm and summons these hand robot. Bad end 5 is losing to those robots randomly appearing in the village area. Also, in the hospital, the convenience store sells a stronger(?) version of the gun you get for a lot of money but it also uses Bn. Might be a good idea to save the Bn during your playthrough.

Last edited: