What's new

ACT [めのもっそ・げーむ] ミリアと幻影の魔女 / Milia and the Illusion witch (RJ226033)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Here's a quirky game that came out yesterday. You play as a loli red riding hood lookalike, managing your way through various levels without getting raped by monsters. The game is surprisingly fun, although the gameplay IS repetitive. The levels are extremely linear, so it's impossible not to know what to do next. The game is really responsive and the controls are not clunky. Demo features one level with 2 enemies and one boss enemy. Shroom, tentacles and an Alraune which is also a loli. The game is built in UE4, and is surprisingly well optimised, even though the graphics are very minimal.

Synopsis

My older sister 's older sister Miria rushed home along with her sister Mary,
suddenly a demon appeared in front of her eyes.
The monster swept away Mary in a blink of an eye, and Milia was left alone on the spot.

Miria chasing the way of Mary and fighting monsters.
Will it be possible to rescue Mary safely?

Controls

Left click to move around
Right click - melee attack
Middle click - spell attack

Remember, loli content, thread is for discussion only.​

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Looks like a 3D.S game, and is that a mushroom raping her? :ROFLMAO:

Looks really well made though, I wonder how many enemies it has?

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
7 standard enemies and 5 bosses.
Sadly, the H with the standard enemies doesn't have much variety.

The game isn't very long (5 level) and running around + shooting fireball works against everything the game throws at you.
But still enjoyable. I could not find a gallery, though.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's games which try to incorporate H-elements into their mechanics, and games with H-elements as an extra feature of some sort. I prefer the former, which is kind of unfortunate since this game seems to fall into the latter and yet it has very nice 3D animations.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is available on cat site, anyone has a save file? :D

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Save goes into your users appdata local directory

aka C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local

make sure to click "extract here" and not extract to foldername.

Note: there is not gallery but it takes less a minute to get to most bosses

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.2 just came out onto torrents. Includes a gallery and better camera in the gallery.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
you need to find 5 stars, 1 on each level and complete the level to keep the star,after that the gallery button will be unlocked
Is the star hidden? Can't find any ;_;

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is the star hidden? Can't find any ;_;
Theyre in treasure chests. The treasure chests are generally hard to miss. I just can't be bothered to go through with it all. I collected 2/5 stars I still need to do missions 2,3,4 and then I'll share save. I apologize for being lazy.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Theyre in treasure chests. The treasure chests are generally hard to miss. I just can't be bothered to go through with it all. I collected 2/5 stars I still need to do missions 2,3,4 and then I'll share save. I apologize for being lazy.
No prob, I'll try to do it myself and if I can get it all first I'll upload the save

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a cute game, I bought it awhile ago. My biggest gripe is the gallery doesn't have an auto feature, and there's no way to loop the whole animation + climax repeatedly, either in the gallery or in the game. Everything's manual in the gallery, and in game you have a choice between automatically escaping after climax and getting right back up, or being stuck in the lowest speed of the animation after the climax.

Well, also, the controls are kinda jank, but I can understand why they'd want to make the game's controls playable with just one hand so I guess it's fine.

I personally love the 2-part h-animation the final boss has though, and wish more games had "stages" to the animations that actually changed rather than just one animation that progressively gets faster.