What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Technique Studio] Jungle Penetration v2.4

Reputation score
Jungle Penetration 2019-10-06 17-57-07-15.png Jungle Penetration 2019-10-06 17-49-43-55.png

Genre: Action
Year: 2018
Developer: Technique Studio ( )
MINIMUM SPECIFICATION:
CPU: AMD FX-4300 or Intel Core i3-2130
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti or AMD R7 360
RAM: 4GB
Disc Space: 1GB (portable application)

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or Intel Core i5 6500
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon 480
RAM: 8GB
Disc Space: 1GB (portable application)

Jungle Penetraion is an adult 3D action side-scrolling game.
You play as heroine travelling through the woods filled with dangerous creatures.
Well apparently they're horny these creatures, it is good she can defend herself.
And you definately should help her out with this.

CONTROLS:
Press F1 for controls help.

DEMO:

DOWNLOAD:
PUBLIC BUILD VERSION 2.4 (PC, MAC, LINUX)

v.2.4
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Hair and eyes colors in the shop unlocked
- You voted for it and now the Red Riding Hood physically-driven costume now available in the shop, featuring the hood itself, knit corset, mini skirt with a belt and gloves!
Color variants and cloth break support as always. May be performance heavy, high end machine recommended. Some clipping still may occur but regarding what it looked like at the beginning it's perfect now :D
It was really time consuming so hope you'll like it!
- Block mechanics added, hit Ctrl when enemy is about to attack to parry and win a moment for your own strike! Timing demanding!
- Added exhaust effect (animation and sound) for stamina use
- Breast and necklace physics tweaked, smoothness improved
- Fixed target flipping when you fight enemies from two sides
- Enemy audio positioning improved
- Fixed camera in gallery, fixed character kick when mouse button pressed, fixed stockings don't appear in gallery (thanks Tobi)
- Attack landed visual effect tweaked
- Camera zoom not working issues fixed
- Fixed twerk button in control help screen
- Status bars now won't automatically hide when zoomed in, stamina bar now play animation when it's too low for certain action
- Now you can't jump while performing power attack
- Fixed twerk animation bugs after resist
- Fixed some weird animation when surrendering
- Added gamepad controls help screen
- Movement on slopes momentum bugs fixed
- Fixed bug when sometimes bougth stockings won't display in shop as unlocked

v.2.3
- Fixed combat when sometimes attack didn't hit
- Added visual effects when your strike's landed
- Censorship removed
- Fixed opponent's take hit sound
- Fixed boar sounds and animation
- Tweaked running animation
- Movement on slopes improved
- Input redone, basic controller support added (optimized for xbox one gamepad, controls can be adjusted in the launcher)
- Camera now can be rotated without holding mouse wheel
- Player's model polished hair, back, neck and pussy areas, roughness removed
- Added apple variants with different restore value
- Added camera movement while combat idle
- Character head tracking redone, works smoothly now
- Added more variety to combo attacks
- Resist hints now will show only if tutorial option turned on
- Added setting to control cum amount and lifetime (please note that high parameters may be heavy on performance depending on your configuration)
- Fixed bug when after twerking while sex resist animations stop working
- Fixed bug when cannot getup after surrendering right after quitting twerk mode
- Physics behavior improved when you're between 2 enemies, charater won't be pushed up anymore
- Stockings added, several color options available, cloth break support, can be purchased in accessories category. Thanks for voting in this month! Keep participating in Patreon polls to decide what to add next!

v.2.2h2
- Level 2 apples fixed

v.2.2h
- Fixed main screen

v.2.2
- Customization menu which allows to equip or unequip clothes, changing their color as well as skin, eyes and hair. To unlock a new item
you need to have enough Gems, that you get for killing enemies. Note that you have to finish the level for your earned Gems be saved!
The amount of Gems you receive depends on difficulty level and the strength of the particular enemy.
More items to be added soon! There will be some Patreon polls where we decide what to add next!
- Resist mechanic reworked, now it will more difficult to escape with low stamina. Added procedural animation when you hit resist buttons.
- Autosave system which saves player's progress after completing levels and character customization
- Censorship reduced
- When surrendering in midair physics body parts are less jerky
- Fixed ragdoll glitches sometimes appeared while death animation
- Reworked UI visual design, fixed various layout bugs as well as button bugs like left difficulty button don't work properly
- Fixed player headtracking and rotating on enemy
- Now you can freeze the attributes instead of restoring them in debug mode, just hold the button for 2 sec
- Fixed stamina restore related bugs
- Fixed head rotating during orgasm facial expression
- Minor tweaks to level 2 terrain, adding more roughness

v.2.1
- New sex scene you to find (it's a ganbang)
- New facial expression during orgasms
- Fixed Motion blur left switch UI bug in the main menu (thanks sgtbilco for tipping)
- More reliable ground checker
- Worked on knee attack after jump
- Fixed game speed issues when pausing while slow motion
- Camera angle range is now wider not depending on zoom
- New boobs and costume physics
- Fixed rare bug when character continued to run after lowkick
- Fixed freezes (Open the champagne!)
- Some of the special enemies now move faster
- Character now turns on enemy goes from side making it easier to land a strike

v 2.06
- Fixed game freezing
- Attemted to fix random jittery/bouncing on ground
- Jump improved
- Fixed some trees placement on level 2 so they won't block player's way
- Camera now won't bump into trees
- Fixed the glitches when getting up too quickly when surrendering

v2.05
Added the most requested featues
- Difficulty levels. Now you can choose from 5 difficulties, designed for everryone's skill level and
playstyle. Not only they change enemie's health but also stamina restore speed, chance of stun both you
and opponent, fruits attributes restore values and some other parameters. You can switch difficulty
in the settings in the main menu or even at runtime, in the pause screen.

- Optimization work both code and graphics. Added complex graphics settings besides of the ones in the launcher. Now you
can adjust visual quality in the game itself. Here's a short guide for these settings:

1. Grass Density and Grass Distance (Performance impact - HIGH, Default - 33%)
2. Ambient Occlusion (Performance impact - High, Default - ON)
3. Anti Aliasing (Performance impact - Moderate, Default - HIGH) High enables TAA, medium and low are FXAA.
4. Motion Blur (Performance impact - Moderate, Default - HIGH) 3 presets and a possibility to completely turn of, as many of you've requested.
5. Fog (Performance impact - High, Default - VOLUMETRIC)
6. Volumetric Fluids (Performance impact - HIGH, Default - On)
7. Vertical Sync (Performance impact - Very High, Default - REFRESH RATE) Works as FPS cap, where cap is your monitor's refresh ratio (60 in most cases),
when set to HALF REFRESH RATE, your max fps will be 1/2 of refresh ratio (30 fps on 60 Hz monitor etc),
when set to OFF - no fps cap, your GPU will draw as much FPS as capable, increases GPU load to max, which can cause heating, especially on laptops, not to
mention possible screen tearing. HALF REFRESH RATE value, in turn can decrease load of your GPU, but FPS will be lower.
Don't turn this off without a reason.

These settings plus presets in the launcher should prevent performance problems on almost any computers, but if you still
experiencing some, please post about it ASAP.

- Added x86 (32bit) systems support.
- Can perform single knee attack holding Q / LMB
- Now enemy ragdolls can be thrown away while running.
- Audio and facial animation now works if twerking while sex.
- Polishing work on character model, smoother neck to head transition.
- Worked on jumps, tweaked hitboxes.
- Bugfixing. Fixed some twerk related bugs, animation bugs, combat bugs like hitting several enemies at one time with super attack caused game time to stop.
- More stuff I cannot remember just now :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
A list of possible fetishes? (I think beastality should definitely be on the list.) Also change it to incomplete, I doubt it's a full game.

*Edit* Played it, indeed it has bugs , weird camera shakes, the heroine looks nice. It's a 2D scroller and the only enemy is a wolf (It's new, I know.) You can't jump over the wolf. The wolf doesn't pause between attacks, so you faint a lot faster than you should. I get that this game is new, so take this comment with a grain of salt. I do hope that this game will improve in the future. So far the graphics are nice.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Apparently the dev's website just redirects to the Patreon. I'm guessing it's so they can keep track of the number of hits on their site or something?

Also, gotta love that FAQ they have.
Where can I see any screenshots or video demos?
They're available on the internet if you search for it but download and see for youself is always better. After all, it won't take long (~300MB).

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I really don't get what's up with the recent trend of developers calling newly started/newly revealed games that are very obviously in beta or even alpha "v1.0". 1.0 implies it's the finished product. It's done. It's complete. Not "it's a demo of an alpha with one enemy".

Also, the fuck on using Laura Matsuda's model from Street Fighter V as your character. That made me laugh harder than it should have.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I really don't get what's up with the recent trend of developers calling newly started/newly revealed games that are very obviously in beta or even alpha "v1.0". 1.0 implies it's the finished product. It's done. It's complete. Not "it's a demo of an alpha with one enemy".

Also, the fuck on using Laura Matsuda's model from Street Fighter V as your character. That made me laugh harder than it should have.
Probably part of the "early access" trend. Given how long games like Star Citizen has been in "early access" and raking in the "donations" for it's game...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This is not gonna go well for the dev. Since patreon banned bestiality, and they nuke patreons that don't comply with their TOU

lostnumber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Once you lose your clothes the wolves knock you down the moment you stand. Basically stuck in a loop you can't escape from.

No playtesting on this?

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Make sure to enter the codes manually and dont use caps

AEZAKMI - Open Gallery

HESOYAM - Infinite Health

BAGUVIX - Nude character & clothes control (Press J or L)

WANRLTW - Open all levels

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1. The first level is far too long and boring, nothing really fun about spamming an attack button against fifty wolves and then some boars. Enemy variety might help with this like: have a mouse enemy that runs on the lowest level that the player has to either use the low kick for or jump over, or have a flying enemy of some type (bat, crow) that you must duck for. A game like this will live and die based on enemy variety and simple game mechanics.

2. You need to look at the timings between attacks. It seems like I'm going to take a hit every combat unless I managed to pull my initial combo perfectly. A block and a fast counter-attack to knock the enemy away could help with this.

3. As kiko already said, Patreon's ban on beast stuff probably won't go well for you. You might want to work on actually setting up a blog site and developing this game for sale on dlsite or something. Release demos, and if you need funds to buy assets or the like, maybe offer a set price for punters to get an enemy in the game with animation (since I guess that you're using unity assets). So if for example someone wanted a crow/raven in the game (which also ties into that early point about additional game mechanics), offer to charge them $25 bucks or something (A quick look in the asset store had some models for 17.95) to put it in the game with animation.

A 3d game with beast stuff is always welcome (look at Unforbidden for example) and has the potential to do well, but Patreon might not be the best way of going about it. I for one, while certainly interested in the H content, just can't justify backing this project given it's current state (and with the threat of patreon deletion hanging overhead). Flesh out your first level to maybe include two more enemy types with different attacks and some good animations, and you could do well.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow... that sucked.

The fighting is super uninteractive. The low kick is useless, and if the wolves get to you they attack faster, so you're looking at taking at least two, if not three or four hits, just because you didn't get the single useful (left click 3 times) combo off.

The screen shakes way too much when you kick, it's really disorienting for a game that supposedly has so much fighting. Falling down is a death sentence, because getting up ensures at least one more free hit from the wolf, and if you try to stand and fight it you just need to pray you don't get knocked down again. Getting knocked down seems random. The first level is way too long, I don't want to fight 15+ wolves along a flat surface with one combo. Jump is useless.

Also, the character runs too fast for how fast she moves, so the animations and the ground aren't even nearly in line. Makes it look like she's trying to run on ice.

I mean, the graphics look good for a first pass, but this needs a large overhaul of the rest of the game to make it worthwhile.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For those that don't understand the combat loop: Aggro a wolf, run away until it catches up to you, it will stop to attack, immediately turn around and combo. It clears every wolf without taking a single hit.

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
Updated to 1.1
Changelog:
- Changed combat system: attacks won't stun an enemy every time, low kicks still will. Instead an enemy can't stun you while performing knee attack.
The goal is to build a fair and variable combat system, not a one-button thing
- Tweaked pants for better fit
- Harder escape
- Hidden cursor
- Fixed running attack animation
- Added eating effect to apples
- Added jump sounds
- Improved dust effects
- Codes now work with Caps Lock
- New attack type
- Clothes code now controls wetness
- Mini tutorial
- Smooth loading screens
- Added slow mo effects to combat
- Dynamic camera while scenes
- Added visual effects to cloth break
- New lighting features in gallery
- Tweaked lighting on levels 3 and 4
- Other fixes

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can´t get past wolves either in 1.0 or 1.1 :( chucknoris35 suggestion doesn´t work to me

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Right!? There are in fact software standards so why is this 1.1?

Gameover screen buttons don't work.
Player animations are atrocious
Combat feels wonky, as in the hitboxes are not well defined.
Concept is.. what exactly? A woman goes into the forest to piss off woodland creatures?
Audio clips remind of Sexlab from Skyrim, are those ripped?

I dunno, on the one hand, it needs a lot of work/redos/polish on the other hand its nice to see something besides pixel RPGs here, so keep at it kiddo.

Last edited:

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I the only one who's having Unforbidden flashbacks?
Oh you too? i have start to forget the game when Hikare get too much trouble on her life.

edit: if someone can share the patreon ver, without this one codes are useless

Last edited: