What's new

3D Rendered English H-games with Animated H-scenes and involving Tentacles/Rape/Bondage/Bestiality type genres?

Oir

Reputation score
Was jaded for so long against pretty much all 3D rendered H-games. No idea why. Just didn't really like the art style I guess?

Just finished playing through and absolutely adored it. I'm now wondering what I've been missing this entire time.
The game hit my "interests" in pretty much all the right ways. Rape, bondage, tentacles, bestiality, (and some ryona/very light gore which I'm indifferent to).

Are there any other 3D rendered H-games that hit this kind of style? Definitely not looking for visual novel type games and a huge part of the physical appeal that Guilty Hell had for me was the animated H-scenes. So preferably, I'm looking for 3D rendered H-games with animated H-scenes and fitting into rape, tentacles, bondage, bestiality type genres.

EDIT: Only interested in English games

Thank you for your time! I have some exploring to do now!

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
EDIT: Only interested in English games
That narrows your options down to... 0? 1?
Hounds of the Blade (has an english translation, game is unfinished but has a decent amount of content) and Hounds of the Meteor (Not sure any playable versions are out yet) are the closest you're going to get really. There are a couple more games with sprites made from 3d renders but they weren't great, and weren't in english.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hounds of the Meteor is nothing more than a tech demo at this point. One screen with some bots. Nanocrisis came before Hounds of the Blade but I don't believe it ever got translated (not that it's really needed - the game is short and basic). I'm only mentioning it because Hounds of the Blade lacks a proper dog enemy while Nanocrisis has one (and it's on the third stage, which is also technically the last).

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Framboise series. The gameplay is awful and the erotic scenes are awful, but it fits your specifics lol

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hounds of the Blade (has an english translation, game is unfinished but has a decent amount of content) and Hounds of the Meteor (Not sure any playable versions are out yet) are the closest you're going to get really. There are a couple more games with sprites made from 3d renders but they weren't great, and weren't in english.
Yeah all the English 3d H-games are stuck in patreon development hell.

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
Huh, I figured it'd be rare but didn't know they were this scarce. Thanks for the response!
Do you have any suggestions for other games then that may not be translated but are perfectly playable in their current state for an English speaker?

Thanks again!

kiko

Reputation score
Most of the japanese games are playable from the get go. Unless you care about the story, which is kinda ridiculous since 99% of all h games have a crap story

Also you can check my list here if you need sidescrolling games and you don't give a shit that they're japanese

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
As long as it's an ACT game you should be good to go without a translation, very few of them have any moonrune gatekeeping the way RPGs or ADVs do.

kiko

Reputation score
As long as it's an ACT game you should be good to go without a translation, very few of them have any moonrune gatekeeping the way RPGs or ADVs do.
To be fair, some japanese rpgmaker games are incredibly straightforward, but some are straight unplayable if you can't read Japanese

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
To be fair, some japanese rpgmaker games are incredibly straightforward, but some are straight unplayable if you can't read Japanese
Oh yeah, and I assume that most of the time it's unintentional, just a fact of playing something with a story focus when you can't read the story.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Night of Revenge is this game but slightly less 3d (2d rendered) and higher general quality in combat and scenes. It has less content but is the closest to this game and a 9.5/10 in my book with content and menu glitchiest holding it back. F95zone has a partial translation
https://ulmf.org/threads/d-lis-night-of-revenge-ha-no-ni.10223/

90% of enemies have multi-stage fully rendered animations with zoom during sex and stages have multi-stage animated game over scenes. Also has several events sprinkled throughout with victory h-scenes

Kernog

Reputation score
So, I am (kind of) highjacking this thread, because I am currently looking for an old (like 10 years old, even more) game of that sort.

It was two games, with "Sacrifice" in the name. You controlled a girl (whom you could customize with clothes, skin color, etc.) around some environments. Spread around the map were traps which started interactable sex scenes with tentacles and a couple of monsters. I remember distinctly that the second game started with you in a cell and with some BDSM-themed scenes.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You're looking for one of Sexy3D's earlier games.

ARVIERV

Reputation score
I cant beleive nobody mentioned this already. But theres a game that plays very much like slay the spire, with your themes being in the forefront, its even on steam and its finished, the developer wanted to bring out dlcs tho but he doesnt know what he wants to do with it just yet.

The name would be last evil,i cant link NSFW steam, but youll find it easily.

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
I cant beleive nobody mentioned this already. But theres a game that plays very much like slay the spire, with your themes being in the forefront, its even on steam and its finished, the developer wanted to bring out dlcs tho but he doesnt know what he wants to do with it just yet.

The name would be last evil,i cant link NSFW steam, but youll find it easily.
I did find it and it seems to be very very well reviewed. I like card games/strategy games to begin with so I'll 100% be checking this out.
I never actually heard about it before. Thank you for the awesome recommendation!

ARVIERV

Reputation score
I did find it and it seems to be very very well reviewed. I like card games/strategy games to begin with so I'll 100% be checking this out.
I never actually heard about it before. Thank you for the awesome recommendation!
IYou could always go to the 95th F in the alphabet and find a version there, but lets just say

Yeah i like thjis game, i supported it by buying it on steam and i completely finished it, 100%.b ecause i can.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Last Evil is a really fun game, but once you complete it, it turns into a complete slog when you're trying to 100% the gallery. When you reach the point where the only scenes you need are in the third stage, you have to pray that the RNG will deliver you the right events.

There's also the incredibly frustrating bug where if you stop your playthrough and exit the game, it doesn't actually save anything you unlocked. So if you did a run and unlocked things, then exited, you've basically wasted all of your time.

That being said, the initial time you spend learning about the game, exploring all the deck compositions, seeing all the (100+!) scenes is very worth it. I just wish gallery completion wasn't so painful.