What's new

VN/TEXT [ 500 Yen Piggy Bank ] 五百円貯金箱 Sword of Only Maidenpure ~Defloration = Bad Ending~ 処女専用勇者の剣~処女喪失=バッドエンド~ RE170195 RJ170195

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
A game like the Pregnant Angel series, it is a pick choice A or B type and its main feature is futanari, this one looks really good so I wanted to point this out to you guys since this forum is a lot more active than futanaripalace, which I had already posted about this game there too. Hope that you will find this interesting.

JP: http //www dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170195html
ENG: http //www dlsite com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170195 html

English Description

An Adventure Novel about Anne, the futanari hero,
who journeys to find the legendary Penison sword and slay a demonic lord.
They say the sword can only be wielded by s/he who is pure of loins.

* Make choices when you encounter monsters
* Choices will result in one of the following
-- Defloration (bad ending)
-- Erotic scene that progresses the story
-- Non-erotic scene that progresses the story
There are also ecchi events with two companions!

Endings are happy or bad (only the bad ending has erotica)

No "flag management" required!
High tempo thanks to totally independent choices!

If your excitement wanes because of too many paths,
I can recommend the pacing of Sword of Only Maidenpure.

16 event scenes
Scene replay mode
Event CGs include 132 total JPEGs

* Depicts some vaginal bleeding from first-time sex

Includes...
-- slime onaho
-- fist f*ck
-- striking of the breasts
-- urethra action
-- hypnosis
-- deflowered hymen
-- lesbians
-- continuous orgasms
-- lactation/milk
-- pregnancy, birth
... and more

Last edited by a moderator:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170195] 処女専用勇者の剣~処女喪失=バッドエンド~/Sword of Only Maidenpure ~Defloration = Bad Endi

Whew theres a lot of blood in those preview images. If there is a hentai game thats going to have more than one defloration scene for the same character, this might be it.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170195] 処女専用勇者の剣~処女喪失=バッドエンド~/Sword of Only Maidenpure ~Defloration = Bad Endi

clicky link for convinience

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This has been out for a few months now but for some reason, no one seems to care about it

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

(To make life easier)

Wow a lot of lactating and blood. The art is spot on I like it, it's makes you cringe a little.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got a link? My usual sources are empty.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Since some people are interested in this. Thanks to the people at a certain futanari forum, I managed to get a partially uncensored copy. It's very short so I included a full save

Edit: Direct

Last edited:

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since some people are interested in this. Thanks to the people at a certain futanari forum, I managed to get a partially uncensored copy. It's very short so I included a full save

mega.nz/#!hMgljYzJ!ELMvuF6VsoOe_C5hv-Cq7BKu7PBGfgEh9-FdoQwCQOw
Thank you.
You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, is there supposed to be sound in this? I downloaded the copy that was graciously uploaded here and can't seem to get any audio to come out of this thing despite the options menu leading me to think there should be something. As it is, the game is completely mute, which kills most of the fun for me.

OP
MasterofSuprise

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, is there supposed to be sound in this? I downloaded the copy that was graciously uploaded here and can't seem to get any audio to come out of this thing despite the options menu leading me to think there should be something. As it is, the game is completely mute, which kills most of the fun for me.
Unfortunately, this is a cheap vn so there is no sound.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, this is a cheap vn so there is no sound.
All right, thanks for clearing that up. There were options in the menu for toggling sound, volume, and even changing MIDI drivers, so I wasn't sure if that was just a default part of the software they used or if it was actually meant to affect the game.