What's new

RPG [6COLORS]トランス・フィメール・ファンタジー ネクサス / TransFantasy Female Nexus (RJ213396)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Translated Summary:
Wake up to pray, fight, Onna! The

more you use magic, the more sex change RPG, the

feminising mind and body, the latest work! A bit weak male, Kiyoshi = Neata Tarun, the family name arrived as is Remains of the frontier aristocracy living in "the city of Nevaatar".
I was sending calm days while cute, little natural childhood friend, care about Marina.

But, such a time.

The subpoena arrived from the immediate Kingdom of Ribe Dyne.
That was to attend as a member of the aristocrat in the ritual where Princess Nana would welcome adults.
Moreover, it is "as a girl".

There is no girl in the Nevital family.
So why such summons come ... ... It

was the result of misunderstandings by the father Earl's "lie" for many years!

"What are you thinking ! As
girls are growing up in our house, Why did I keep reporting to King Ou! "It

is the daughter of the aristocracy in various places that can attend the ceremony of adults," the ceremony of love ". It is an honor once in several decades, and it also makes a pipe to the royal family.
Families under acclaimed downturn.
Nevertheless, someday Marina will be happy - If you think so, you should not tell the truth and make the relationship worse! The

way Kiki took after suffering is "feminine" and participate in the ceremony.

(It was only a couple of days,

somewhere .... ) But the choice was to invite him to experience and adventure that did not make him dream.
The game involves transforming a male to a female over time as he travels with two other people.
Gameplay: In the following game, you play as a male slowly being changed into a girl as you play a standard rpg. You travel around recruiting people to finish your quest. In order to get more h-scenes, you have to repetitively use the skill to grow your sex level to progress.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
seriously needs a guide for tis... once you regain story when the knight goes again to youto recruit you. go back to king again then recruit the sorcerer. and you free roam EVERYWHERE dont get any %"·$·$!"3 idea what to do or where to go... you can go any $·!"·!"· place in the continent except for dungeons that seems no need something... already went everywhere and found a bug when you enter a forest and for some reason a battle against someone start and magically red haired 4th member was already with you... i really dont have idea what todo. also doesnt convert to girl yet and i already used 5 hours of magic alredy lvl 29 killing only slimes and the bats outside in world map.... and MC stuck in the in 15% bar -_- this game its just confusing

OP
satoshi1

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I found it to be really confusing too. I was running around for hours trying to figure out where to go next. After getting the sorcerer, I got a cutscene when I returned back to the knight's house.
Edit: Found out that if you sleep after the cut scene, you grow boobs and your penis shrinks.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yep i completely give up on this game.. i dont know what to do. seems i gotten different items plants stuff but notthing new activates. just roaming same cities temples but nothing opens. seriously in my rating for this game its -500/10 to hard and confusing and NO CONTENT ( i knwo it has content but as long dont advance in story all you see its MC with little boobs and small penis worrying about it -_-)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
yep i completely give up on this game.. i dont know what to do. seems i gotten different items plants stuff but notthing new activates. just roaming same cities temples but nothing opens. seriously in my rating for this game its -500/10 to hard and confusing and NO CONTENT ( i knwo it has content but as long dont advance in story all you see its MC with little boobs and small penis worrying about it -_-)
there u worng, if u remember how this dev previos work, then u know how to trigger the event.
yes its req grind alot (i mean using the skill a lot till its fill up the bar status in menu)
then go to inn and wait till night, some event may place on another city and so on...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
you sure? then i think its a bug i have already talked with every npc in game day n night. went all cities accesible 30 times each slept more than 10 times in each activating the scene of mirror as well.. for 8 hours already lvl 20 farming the tras on map using magic more than 3 to 5 times per fight MC and the bars doesnt go up from there anymore. last thing that really seemed like story its talking to a girl in a house 2nd floor and gave me an item in the town southwest. but doest activate or helps in any dungeon entrance or somethng. if i go to the spot in forest a little north of mid castle. a bugged scene appear when seems i am trying to get away from there and not entering and red haired girl suddenly its in my party -_-.

Anyway thx il start from 0 again and see if its really a bug and sorry i am just pissed off that lost much time on it though was my own fault XD
Also thx to the guy below since i cannot do tower even with stone means i am bugged thx

Last edited:

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sheesh, people got a little heated in here..

Anyways, short summary of the early game:

MC is one of two sons of a family which should have at least 1 daughter so she can attend some sacred ritual. Since the family has no daughters, your father decides you should just dress up as a girl and attend the ceremony anyways. the ceremony works out fine at first but a demon shows up and casts a spell that makes you super horny for the other sex and if you start having sex you turn into stone. the MC and the princess both survive because they are both not into men.

What to do after the introduction:

After the introduction, the group of 3 (MC, princess, hunky mc hunkster) have to travel to multiple locations to get blessings. first is the tower in the north (visit the tower, then the elf village, then the northern part of elf village, put stone into slot at the tower entrance, then finish the tower). Then visit the southern temple (visit temple, talk to the king of the nearby city a bunch, go to his underground arena, win all the fights, get the passphrase to the temple, make sure you already did a bunch of nighttime scenes now, then enter the temple and finish it).

This should give you a rough idea how to get started.

PS:

Dont do the hidden forest event, it just bugs your game

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm stuck at 3rd city where ork ran at night from me o_o. the captain in the docks now ask me an item i dont have yet.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
mmm stuck at 3rd city where ork ran at night from me o_o. the captain in the docks now ask me an item i dont have yet.
btw do u already recruit the 4th party member? i think u must rec her 1st before orc quest available
and for the ship, u must finish orc quest before get the ship

anyway at the end game it have bug (currently on old castle and cant advanced because the event bugged)
and the mirror get bugged to, mine skipped to lvl 4 from lvl 2, and the scene for lvl 4 didnt happen (?) so some dialog still have u on lvl 3, but bcause the lvl 4 didnt trigger u cant do anyting for that
meh...

PS : its updated to 1.04 ver, maybe fix some bug and if someone kindly enough to share xD

rxrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw do u already recruit the 4th party member? i think u must rec her 1st before orc quest available
and for the ship, u must finish orc quest before get the ship

anyway at the end game it have bug (currently on old castle and cant advanced because the event bugged)
and the mirror get bugged to, mine skipped to lvl 4 from lvl 2, and the scene for lvl 4 didnt happen (?) so some dialog still have u on lvl 3, but bcause the lvl 4 didnt trigger u cant do anyting for that
meh...

PS : its updated to 1.04 ver, maybe fix some bug and if someone kindly enough to share xD
Go to the webpage. It gets 503 sometimes, but the creator is nice enough to update the patches there, no strings attached.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
how you recruit 4th member? as far i reach she only gave me underwear. and then she tells me something in whisper everytime i talk to her

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The nord turm
what do you have to do there?
Have both switches on the left and right gestiert but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
The nord turm
what do you have to do there?
Have both switches on the left and right gestiert but nothing happens.

those are just the info - what you really need to do its advance in that dungeon left and right patths and activate crystals- after activating the crystal in 1 zone go to other door in same zone to go outside on a balcony with a statue wish you can move and need to push it- same tihng in the other side

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how you recruit 4th member? as far i reach she only gave me underwear. and then she tells me something in whisper everytime i talk to her
go outside town and comeback till u have event when her mother died, thats the clue when u can recruit her

anyway im still stuck at lv 3. cant go on to lvl 4 (already spam skill like the hell i can)
its really weird, in prev play i can trigger it on enemy in amazon fotress, aand its crash (lol) so now im figuring out how i can trigger it like before

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone share the updates? seriously been trying all this time but always 503 -_-

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i see that here are new update Ver.1.05 Fixed a problem at the moonlit event at Gururiere.
but for some reason to download from dl site is even slower than upload to mega

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
geh, after spend so much hour just to figure out how to reach lvl 4,
meh... its at end of game, didnt have any tied to scene or anything left but its required to trigger boss battle later. (heck even some dialogue face still showing the lvl 3 face lol)
maybe it will updated later (credit scene mention it and i read some comment on the blog they said will make big update about it)

so yeah a bit dissapoint(about the last feminization lvl) but still OK for me

ah this patch 1.04 didnt get any bug for me so i dont updated to 1.05

Last edited:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
in 1.04 theres a buggy moonlight/night event after you slept with the 4th member
make sure to save before that moonlight event or avoid sleeping with the 4th member

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm what to do after getting ship? i still cannot find anything i could do aside go north in snow region and temple doesnt activate yet or maibe also i need a key for a chest there

Status
Not open for further replies.