What's new

RPG [6COLORS]トランス・フィメール・ファンタジー ネクサス / TransFantasy Female Nexus (RJ213396)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
I've danced in the pole dancing club once now but i can't leave, there is a man blocking the entrance and the boss lady says something about wearing my outfiit

I don't know what to do now, also my transformation on the mirror screen went f rom 2 - 4 but is actually 3 in game and dialogues and stuff

send help please

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I've danced in the pole dancing club once now but i can't leave, there is a man blocking the entrance and the boss lady says something about wearing my outfiit

I don't know what to do now, also my transformation on the mirror screen went f rom 2 - 4 but is actually 3 in game and dialogues and stuff

send help please
thats the bug from old ver, go patch to new version

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks but I'm on 1.05 is there a link for the latest version, also does save game carry over on MV?
weird, im on 1.04 and its fix up my bug before.. yes its carried over (heck even that mirror bug even fixed on 1.04) so dunno then
oh for patch u can get that on his website

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
weird, im on 1.04 and its fix up my bug before.. yes its carried over (heck even that mirror bug even fixed on 1.04) so dunno then
oh for patch u can get that on his website
Thanks but i must be blind because i can't find the update, the updates on his site is for a different game

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks but i must be blind because i can't find the update, the updates on his site is for a different game

go figure it out where the link :p

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go figure it out where the link :p
Funny thing:
- first of all, the only thing on that page that could have counted as a patch link was just a fixed single map
- second, the above mentioned link seems no longer present (even if it was earlier today)

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Funny thing:
- first of all, the only thing on that page that could have counted as a patch link was just a fixed single map
- second, the above mentioned link seems no longer present (even if it was earlier today)
Yes, the small map patch that I mentioned was on there was removed for some reason. I don't know what that other person is talking about as far as links.

balan98

Lurker
Reputation score
You are supposed to revisit the temple and trigger the event first, THEN report to the king.

After completing these you should see people gathering at your hometown church
I've revisit the 3 temples (the one on the north, the statues and aquatica but nothing happens, and went to the king but still mentioning the 3 goddes or temples... not sure if I'm supposed to level up a skill to continue...or trigger an scene...somewhere else

update: use the save editor to edit the parameters of the goddess status...so before the church lady in the castle city (2nd city) was telling me to get more female...now is telling me to go the country south-east ...but still can't do anything to trigger a scene

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone have a save file they can share?
I've seen one on etigoya save list, but don't know if there a gallery - ahven't tried the game yet.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've seen one on etigoya save list, but don't know if there a gallery - ahven't tried the game yet.
There is supposedly a "recollection" mode added in version 1.10. (The current version on DLSite is version 1.13)

The save mentioned seems to be for version 1.10.

Last edited:

Magix995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello,
Anyone have a walk through ?
What I have to do in this castle ?
Phantoms ?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There is supposedly a "recollection" mode added in version 1.10. (The current version on DLSite is version 1.13)

The save mentioned seems to be for version 1.10.
1.10 is up on AS and nyaa

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
So I'll overwrote my game with 1.10 and i can leave the dance club after dancing, but going back to the dragon still comes up with "this is suicidal"
did i miss something?

Turns out I needed to talk to island elder to trigger it, now im stuck in the women fortress, i can't get past the mirrors

Last edited:

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do you need to do to get to change lvl 4?
i am at the part where my party is wanted but i am still at lvl 3 ...
i do get it i need change lvl 4 to advance the story but i dont know how to get there

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello,
Anyone have a walk through ?
What I have to do in this castle ?
Phantoms ?
if chinese walkthrough
if final castle is from big stete go east and west talk to 2 goddess then go stele north vs goddess

Turns out I needed to talk to island elder to trigger it, now im stuck in the women fortress, i can't get past the mirrors
try click all mirrors or back to home in 1st town, if 1st town ppl not change to stone try to sleep in other town

what do you need to do to get to change lvl 4?
i am at the part where my party is wanted but i am still at lvl 3 ...
i do get it i need change lvl 4 to advance the story but i dont know how to get there
lvl 4 for locked box, after take prince to NE elf town, island town upper house 2F talk to mayor then go volcano find girl in drago room, back to island town talk to her then night talk to her again can up to lvl 4 in fight

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
if chinese walkthrough
if final castle is from big stete go east and west talk to 2 goddess then go stele north vs goddess

try click all mirrors or back to home in 1st town, if 1st town ppl not change to stone try to sleep in other town

lvl 4 for locked box, after take prince to NE elf town, island town upper house 2F talk to mayor then go volcano find girl in drago room, back to island town talk to her then night talk to her again can up to lvl 4 in fight
感谢, 但是这一步我这里和麗娜说不了话 麗娜在哪里不过主人公说好像不能打扰?我回岛村和村长说过话了
  • 火山有龍的地方和麗娜(リーナ)説話

Last edited:

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if chinese walkthrough

do you need to max one(or all?) of the bars in the change menu to get to change lvl 4?
i do not have any at max ... and its a pain to grind them when you are not even sure they go up ... be nice to have also a number exp on the bar with the max and current so you know when it go up easy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.