What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

Ash

Reputation score
Hello!
Anyone knows the names of the main character & the perverts?

The main character (player) - 1st block
The other mechanic (naughty one) - 2nd block
The black-haired futa - 3rd block
The stalker who hides under your bed and yells at you - don't care about him too much, but if you can provide a name that'd be great.

Or just those 3 characters:
names.png

I assume the names are in the brackets

Also, if possible, can someone provide a save with full gallery? A save for the last version uploaded by PM21 please :)

Last edited:

Ash

Reputation score
Anyone around is still interested in this game, or did I necro a thread far gone? D:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Found this game after stumbling onto an english version of Legion. Pity this doesn't even have a machine-translation.

Anyway, cleared the robot-level but I'm missing two scenes. The dude jacking off in the toilet (which doesn't seem to be a toilet on the ship?) and the futa-rapist screwing the tied up sniper.

Anyone know how to get those two?

Prick

Reputation score
Yeah if ol Beth catches wind of this game it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
They don't seem to appreciate the adult side of their fan base, in fact Todd implied the people who use their games for adult content are degenerates at the last conference.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This barely has anything to do with fallout. There's the general 'after-the-end' tone and the centaur, that's pretty much it.

Prick

Reputation score
From the screenshots: vault door, protectron, centaur, bloatfly, appearance of a pip boy UI mock. Even the health bar looks like the one from F3. And it looks like RAD is right underneath it.
You're right, barely anything.
I only say this because Bethesda has been suit happy over smaller shit than this.

Lmfao, from the Dlsite "synopsis"
. . . the so-called "city of rivets". Very creative.

I didn't realize this was already 2 years old, theyre probably safe then honestly.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From the screenshots: vault door, protectron, centaur, bloatfly, appearance of a pip boy UI mock. Even the health bar looks like the one from F3. And it looks like RAD is right underneath it.
You're right, barely anything.
I only say this because Bethesda has been suit happy over smaller shit than this.

Lmfao, from the Dlsite "synopsis"
. . . the so-called "city of rivets". Very creative.

I didn't realize this was already 2 years old, theyre probably safe then honestly.
I don't remember seeing anything about a pipboy, then again, I don't really remember what the health-guage looks like either.
Rads aren't a thing in game, yes there's a vault door but fallout hardly has a copyright on that. (lots of bankvaults in fiction have similar doors)

As for flies and roaches, they're generic bug-type enemies. Hardly unique to fallout. If they used the same names for them, then it might be a problem. (I don't know if they did, since I can't read the moonrunes)

I forgot about the robobrains that show up though.

All-in-all, it's a tiny h-game on a japanese site that probably isn't even worth suing.

Prick

Reputation score
I don't remember seeing anything about a pipboy, then again, I don't really remember what the health-guage looks like either.
Rads aren't a thing in game, yes there's a vault door but fallout hardly has a copyright on that. (lots of bankvaults in fiction have similar doors)
Take it from someone who has personally dumped hundreds of hours into F3, NV, and F4 each. The similarities in the art are not a coincidence.
I'd be able to look past most of it, but the centaur and the protectron are undeniable copies.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Take it from someone who has personally dumped hundreds of hours into F3, NV, and F4 each. The similarities in the art are not a coincidence.
I'd be able to look past most of it, but the centaur and the protectron are undeniable copies.
... Dude even i who haven't really played any of Beth's games outside of Obsidian's own NV know that this game is an H parody of Fallout:shelter...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
... I guess i see some fallout shelter in it.

I was mostly thinking that the actual location (the moving city) looks more like a star-wars sandcrawler than anything from fallout.
The actual content of the game has some fallout creatures and such but you're a mechanic in a moving ship, rather than someone leaving a vault to go on a big quest.

For the most part, you're not even really a fighter, you're just some girl literally doing her day-job of fixing broken shit and occasionally squashing roaches with a wrench.

Basically, it didn't feel like a fallout game because you're a working girl with a job, living in a city. Rather than a lone stranger going around doing the usual RPG thing and solving quests.

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello!
Anyone knows the names of the main character & the perverts?

The main character (player) - 1st block
The other mechanic (naughty one) - 2nd block
The black-haired futa - 3rd block
The stalker who hides under your bed and yells at you - don't care about him too much, but if you can provide a name that'd be great.

Or just those 3 characters:
View attachment 14485

I assume the names are in the brackets

Also, if possible, can someone provide a save with full gallery? A save for the last version uploaded by PM21 please :)
from my 1% japanese learned i believe the first says "sempai", the second says "IPUMERU"(not sure what it means or if its some engrish), and the third one says "Niiha" or twenty eight.