What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市

Are you fucking kidding me?

Nice post btw

fuck everything, fucking shit, fucking waste of my fucking time. FUCK.
Yeah, and I'm sorry if I came off as grumpy/condescending. I know you were trying to be helpful, too; it just gets frustrating when people keep overlooking some of the posts I make in multiple threads (and you know how long it can take to sort it all out and write it).

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's a save.

Pretty sure I have all monsters available for the sprite gallery, and I have all event scenes.

It's not complete as i don't have all of the items, but there are enough caps on this save to buy the other outfits. All the good stuff is there though. Save ya'll the hour of grinding that you need to do to get anywhere.

Put the file in the user_data/story folder

Edit: As far as I can tell, this save does not contain one scene, but it's identical to the second scene with the blue haired boy. It activates after you fix a tier 3 generator. Beyond that, I can't tell if there's an end game to this at all.

Attachments

Last edited:

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I find it strange that you literally copy and pasted exactly what I wrote for the outfits earlier. Not a huge deal, seeing as how you expanded upon other things, just strange.
Sorry I did copy and paste what you wrote, but I figured it would be easier for others if everything was on the same page.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well shit. Sorry for wasting your time, B00, and sorry for missing your post, Elusi.

Apparently I am fucking blind.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It honestly makes me wonder what the rush was, since the game just feels so... incomplete. There's so much potential here, and for a developer with such an exceptional history (for this community) this can't be the best that they could pull off, so... What's wrong? Even with updates, I don't know how this game could be made into something along the same lines as their previous work.

It's a shame, because I feel like this is potentially an interesting engine. It just needs more, as in enemies, areas, things to do, clarity of mechanics, etc. The only thing that would improve with less quantity would be luck for the areas behind the door. I don't know if I want to spitball ideas all over this board like I normally do, but I can clearly imagine so many minor things that would make this so much better.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It honestly makes me wonder what the rush was, since the game just feels so... incomplete. There's so much potential here, and for a developer with such an exceptional history (for this community) this can't be the best that they could pull off, so... What's wrong? Even with updates, I don't know how this game could be made into something along the same lines as their previous work.

It's a shame, because I feel like this is potentially an interesting engine. It just needs more, as in enemies, areas, things to do, clarity of mechanics, etc. The only thing that would improve with less quantity would be luck for the areas behind the door. I don't know if I want to spitball ideas all over this board like I normally do, but I can clearly imagine so many minor things that would make this so much better.
Unsure on the whole "rush" thing, i dident know about it untill only recently...

But the game is RIPE for expansion.
New "vaults door areas" are possible and there the vent area(top right) in the basement that could lead to a whole new area. who knows...

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unsure on the whole "rush" thing, i dident know about it untill only recently...

But the game is RIPE for expansion.
New "vaults door areas" are possible and there the vent area(top right) in the basement that could lead to a whole new area. who knows...
Not to mention the inaccessible doors next to the shower room, I'm not much bothered by the lack of content, since the game was like 5 bucks, one thing that threw me off was that I didn't know when I had completed the game, there was no boss or anything, and there may have been text, but obviously I can't read it. that being said, this author does indeed update quite a bit of content into their games, so I think its even better that its only 5 bucks.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not to mention the inaccessible doors next to the shower room
Theres a door in the top left of the shop area too.

I'm not much bothered by the lack of content, since the game was like 5 bucks, one thing that threw me off was that I didn't know when I had completed the game, there was no boss or anything, and there may have been text, but obviously I can't read it. that being said, this author does indeed update quite a bit of content into their games, so I think its even better that its only 5 bucks.
Yeah from the looks and price of it if/when this gets some nice updates this is going to be my 4th ever purchased japanese game.

I enjoyed that it had no real target or ending, It just felt like a propper sandbox game. Surprising enough for me not being able to read a single word was fine, i still understood the gameplay which is a good sign of a good game/developer.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found some sort of guide on there blog:

というわけで販売開始しました。
今後は次回作の準備と今作の修正・追加を中心に活動する予定です。

バグ報告、質問等は随時受け付けていきます。
コメントのほうにお気軽にどうぞ。

追記(次回修正項目):
・ギャラリーにオナニーの項目を追加修正
・フィケアイベント後の睡眠中のNPCと会話できてしまうバグを修正
・ZとXキーの操作反転を端末でできるように変更

追記2(条件):
イベントの条件を公開しておきます。
別に今回は難易度バランス云々のゲームでもないですし、隠してもしょうがないですしね。
①フィケア1:工具Lvを1にした状態で居住区に行き、赤マーカーが出てるフィケアと話す
②フィケア2:フィケア1を見た後でしばらく修理を続けると(10箇所ほど)、フィケア1と同じ場所で発生
③イプメル1:工具Lvを2にした状態でシャワー室に行き、赤マーカーが出てるシャワーに入る
④イプメル2:フィケア2と同じく修理を続けると、今度はシャワー室のトイレにマーカー発生
⑤ニーハ1:工具Lvを3にした状態でがらくた島に行ける日になるとゲートにマーカー発生。
⑥ニーハ2:ニーハ1を見た後で1日に1度、甲板のヘリの中で発生。

フィケア1,2、イプメル1,2はサイクルが起動すると定期的に発生します。

それから、ドットギャラリーのうち半数以上の6種類を入手するには“珍しいがらくた島”に行く必要があります。
がらくた島は全部で4種類、以下のとおりです。
・ちょっと小さい島(ワームはここだけに出現) 少し働くとフラグ成立、火曜日のみ
・普通 ある程度働くとフラグ成立、木曜日のみ
・大きい島(ケンタウロスはここだけに出現)かなり働くとフラグ成立、日曜日のみ
・珍しい島(残り6種類のみすべてここに出現)超働くとフラグ成立、火曜日に小さい島と入れ替え

あと、オナニーはおもちゃを装備するとバリエーションが増えます。
フィケア2イベントもおもちゃを装備していると少し変化します。

Google translate:
They were sold starting in mean that.
The future is expected to work at the center of the modification and addition of preparation and work now in the next film.

Bug reports, questions, etc. will be accepted at any time.
Please feel free to more of a comment.

Postscript (next time Modify item):
- Revising or adding an item of masturbation in the gallery
- Fi Fixed a bug that care she can NPC conversation during sleep after the event
Change · Z and X key operation inverted so that it can be in the terminal

Postscript 2 (conditions):
It has published the event of conditions.
Apart from this time to is not a difficulty balance so and so game, I to you it can not be helped even if hidden.
① Fikea 1: go to the residential areas in a state where the tool Lv 1, talk with Fikea that have come up with a red marker
② Fikea 2: Fikea 1 and continue the repair for a while after seeing the (about 10 places), occur in the same location as the Fikea 1
③ Ipumeru 1: go to the shower room in a state where the tool Lv 2, into the shower to have come up with a red marker
④ Ipumeru 2: Fikea 2 and also continue to repair, this time marker generation to the toilet of the shower room
⑤ Niha 1: on the day to go to crap island in a state where the tool Lv 3 and marker generation to the gate.
⑥ Niha 2: Niha once a day 1 After looking at, occurrence in the deck of the helicopter.

Fikea 1, 2, 1, 2 Ipumeru will regularly occurs when the cycle is started.

Then, to get the more than six half of the dot gallery need to go to "unusual crap island".
Crap Island four in all, are as follows.
(Only worms here in appearance), a little small island a little work and flag establishment, only Tuesday
- Usually to some extent it serves the flag establishment, Thursday only
- Big Island (centaur appeared only here) quite work the flag met Sunday only
· Unusual island (appearance remaining six only all here) super work and flag established, small island and replaced on Tuesday

After that, it increases the variation and masturbation is equipped with a toy.
Fikea 2 events also little changed and are equipped with toys.
Notes:
-Looks like some scenes change depending on what toys you have
--stalker scenes only?

-curtain "crap islands"(the vault doors) open on cutain days of the week only?
--tuesday=Worm island?
--Thrusday =flag establishment?
--Sunday = Big island(centaur)
--Tuesday = "super work and flag established" = Unusual island?
---Day/time will display in the top left if you stand still for a few seconds.

Not sure on all this, anyone got a better understanding of it?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save.

Pretty sure I have all monsters available for the sprite gallery, and I have all event scenes.

It's not complete as i don't have all of the items, but there are enough caps on this save to buy the other outfits. All the good stuff is there though. Save ya'll the hour of grinding that you need to do to get anywhere.

Put the file in the user_data/story folder

Edit: As far as I can tell, this save does not contain one scene, but it's identical to the second scene with the blue haired boy. It activates after you fix a tier 3 generator. Beyond that, I can't tell if there's an end game to this at all.
Dont know if ur save is bug but? I only see 4 enemies? when I keep changing it just shows the girl standing there until I do it a couple of more then it reset back to the bug. Is this bugged?

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dont know if ur save is bug but? I only see 4 enemies? when I keep changing it just shows the girl standing there until I do it a couple of more then it reset back to the bug. Is this bugged?
It ain't bugged. Her standing still just means that enemy animation hasn't been unlocked yet. Look for a save further back, it has everything.

Also it got updated yesterday and mentions something about "installation material additional gallery".

EDIT: Just checked, the updated version just fixes a few bugs and changes one of the gallery controls. A / S is now used to cycle through all available sprites in the game (including outfits/enemies/NPCs), which you can put down.

Last edited:

hmsvangurad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so....someone can upload update version?

b.dlsite.net/RG27842/archives/1058926416.html

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It ain't bugged. Her standing still just means that enemy animation hasn't been unlocked yet. Look for a save further back, it has everything.

Also it got updated yesterday and mentions something about "installation material additional gallery".

EDIT: Just checked, the updated version just fixes a few bugs and changes one of the gallery controls. A / S is now used to cycle through all available sprites in the game (including outfits/enemies/NPCs), which you can put down.
What enemy animations are missing? I thought I had seen every enemy with an H animation.
There's the fly, the monkey thing, the centaur, and the leech, and the basic sex toy animations.

Edit: Nvm, to hell with my save. I'll just link elusi's post here so people can see it. Sucks that so much content is hidden behind doors that open at various times with hardly any indication for when they can be accessed and what's behind them.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=850256&postcount=54

Last edited:

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is this title in english yet?

hmsvangurad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

b.dlsite.net/RG27842/archives/1059275108.html

yep, update again.

I think worst than barrage, but still want play....

I know I am bad, someone plz upload this update game?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

b.dlsite.net/RG27842/archives/1059275108.html

yep, update again.

I think worst than barrage, but still want play....

I know I am bad, someone plz upload this update game?
heres some info on the update:
●エロドット2種追加
---● erotic dot two additional
●バグ修正ほか
---● bug fixes other

Im still hoping on a translation.