What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市

two new animations, one in which the boy with the blue hair gets fucked by the shower machine which appears in your bathroom after you find it on its original level. Another you get from interacting with a certain lockbox on the robot level,figured I'd save you guys some time, took me over an hour to find them.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did they ever make an english version of this game?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did they ever make an english version of this game?
Nope.
No update in 2 months either.

Ah!

Looks like they are working on a new game?
Im too drunk to look into it more sorry :/

Newest news is them talking about the upcoming EDF5 game, i guess we we share this interest lol.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

MEGA link in earlier post is dead. Any brave souls willing to post a new one?

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What game version, latest?

EDIT: Okay after digging around it seems like the latest versions need to be releaked as they were never leaked or uploaded and stayed up so the ones I have are these (no saves included):
RJ176271 July 2nd Japanese
RE176271 June 30th English (not translated into english, just off the english DLsite)

PM me for links with the title being "Wandering City Game Link" or something like that, if I see the japanese name with no explination in the message then well it makes it harder to get it done in one message exchange.

PS I'll be replying to pm's when I have time so give me a day or so before sending a poke message.

Last edited:

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update, gentlemen. yeah. 2016-12-21.

- 5 new H-scenes
- added mini-game(?!)
- new weapon
- some bug fixes and additional features.

according to the developer, this update will be the last for this game.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Updated version

I included my save file from the previous version. It should work just fine, I hope. If not, just delete the User_data folder and start a new game.
I haven't played at all yet to find the new content.

Edit: Having been able to poke around a bit I've found that a lot of the new content involves scenes with various NPCs. For example, on one day the sniper girl on top will be found chained up and fucked by the futa girl in the helicopter. Blue haired kid can be found in the shower being milked by the shower stall with the "ERROR" sign above it.The red head can be found in her bunk being fucked by the chair sex machine, and the blue haired girl can be found being fingered by the monkey thing way back in its spawn location.
Haven't found the 5th scene and I'm not sure how to get these individual animations to show up in the gallery.

Attachments

Last edited:

maxterson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated version

I included my save file from the previous version. It should work just fine, I hope. If not, just delete the User_data folder and start a new game.
I haven't played at all yet to find the new content.

Edit: Having been able to poke around a bit I've found that a lot of the new content involves scenes with various NPCs. For example, on one day the sniper girl on top will be found chained up and fucked by the futa girl in the helicopter. Blue haired kid can be found in the shower being milked by the shower stall with the "ERROR" sign above it.The red head can be found in her bunk being fucked by the chair sex machine, and the blue haired girl can be found being fingered by the monkey thing way back in its spawn location.
Haven't found the 5th scene and I'm not sure how to get these individual animations to show up in the gallery.
press A/S in the gallery room for change of character includes NPC, check the corner down right of the text box for the names

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Was just about to edit my post to say this, thanks.

It seems there are few animations I've yet to find. I know one option is nude, but after blue swimsuit when i hit 'S' to scroll right, there are 3 or 4 selections that I get an error for, telling me I haven't unlocked them yet.

New outfits or other NPCs somewhere?

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The mini-game is actually pretty good.

4 to the right from swimsuit are 4 different insects, 2 which can be found from base and other 2 in "exploration world"

I don't remember if it's new thing, but there's option to buy sextoys from cloth shop

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So where is the mini game located? And these bugs, are they some variation or addition to the swimsuit? Where exactly are they located?

I love this game but still struggle just figuring out when the vault door is open and have only been to two different areas.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The mini-game is actually pretty good.

4 to the right from swimsuit are 4 different insects, 2 which can be found from base and other 2 in "exploration world"

I don't remember if it's new thing, but there's option to buy sextoys from cloth shop
I don't understand this. Do you mean there's 4 new insects? Where's the mini-game?

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nono there're no new bugs, but the stuff that comes after the swimsuit are bugs if I recall. There're some npc animations that I think are new (I don't recall seeing them before). As for mini-game you can find from computer once you've seen the npc animations, it should be below the monster mode in the menu.

I'm not entirely sure if you need to see animations before unlock the mini-game, but I couldn't play it initially so I'm assuming you have to view some content or do something before it can be viewed. It could also be a pickup from the robot world too (at the end of it), near the last elevator. I found the new weapon in that world too (wasn't there before) on the midway of the level.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still missing a bunch of animations, I feel like I haven't been able to unlock the extra maps for some reason? I've seen people talk about a secret island and a robot island but I've seen neither. I repair the full basement at least once a day, have 3k+ caps and like 80 in each tool and keep getting more every day. I have all the cgs unlocked, got some disc type object in the level with the futa girl (She's also in the helicopter now, got that scene too), but I'm still missing a bunch of monsters in the animation viewer. Pretty sure I've gone through several weeks of this, I know they're only supposed to show up once a week or something. I thought I've spoken to most everybody as well, dunno what there is left to do.

Edit: Realized you can unlock "gourmet stuff" in the gallery by crafting food, so I completed all those recipes, also found the minigame and cleared that, tried talking to everybody again, still not noticing a way to unlock more stuff. The weapon salesgirl did seem to have a big message for me after that, but still getting the same areas when I enter the vault. In my animation viewer, the last monster you can summon with sex animations is the pink licker. I think I've only been to 3 unique areas outside the vault and there's supposed to be 5? I heard someone unlock a weapon outside but I've never seen that or elevators some people seem to be talking about.

Yeah, I checked the files and there's a lot I appear to be missing. Nobody seems to mention how to unlock the extra maps. Real tired of repeating the same stuff over and over and over again and hoping something changes when the vault opens, been a month or more now since I've "completed" all the stuff I can think of to do. Woulda really enjoyed this if the vault conditions were clear, this stupid guessing game and waiting weeks is frustrating and ruining it for me. Dunno how I can repair more than I have, pretty much just spamming cola to restore hp and restoring the full basement over and over.

Edit Edit: FINALLY unlocked it. Apparently sleeping takes up too much time, you literally have to repair 24/7, even saving the game might take up too much time. Basically for a whole week you have to just keep going up and down the elevator and repairing/drinking colas (At least one usually spawns in the basement every refresh) over and over again. If your health gets too low you can go buy some cola in town. Then exit the vault on Tuesday (火) to unlock the robot level. A massive amount of content is hidden there, it's also fairly difficult, so make sure you save ahead of time so you can unlock everything.

All the robots have animations, and there's a lot of stuff to interact with, there's also a male npc animation there. Some animations will only appear if you're slightly or moderately horny as well, so be careful not to miss them. They won't even be interactive until you're horny, masturbate with the V key.

Last edited:

RV29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm on Lv.2 and can't seem to upgrade to Lv.3, I thought I only need to fix some all the same stuff before Leveling up again, Am I doing something wrong? or I have to repair all of them before reaching Lv.3? If I have to repair all them then I'm going to need to stack a lot of materials.