What's new

[Complete - Full] [ ・工房 ] 水晶物語 RJ146547 Crystal Story

sakato

Reputation score
RJ146547_img_main.jpg

This game is developed by ・工房 (Dotkobo). If you like the game please support him.
The translation of this game can be applied by Habisain's RPGMaker Trans.

ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/_-rj146547-rpgmaker.6533/
DLsite JP Link:
Patch V1.2 Download:

V1.1 - Translate the untranslated sentences
- Change some items name
V1.2 - Fix unreadable text in the guide. (Don't rely on the guide too much as I didn't understand it too well)
- Minor changes

P.S.This is my first translation and my Japanese and English aren't that good either, so there will be some translation errors.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this.
If there's any problem with translation please leave the comment and I will try to fix it.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wow, this came out of nowhere, thanks for the translation!!!! Does it only work with the latest version? (3.2 aparently)

OP
sakato

sakato

Reputation score
I translated using version 3.2, so I don't know if this translation works on older version

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I translated using version 3.2, so I don't know if this translation works on older version
Worst case i will have to buy the game next month or in december, do you have a link for it in english dlsite?

OP
sakato

sakato

Reputation score
Worst case i will have to buy the game next month or in december, do you have a link for it in english dlsite?
Dotkobo only has Busters ~Two Worlds~ on english dlsite

kittygoop

Reputation score
There is a bit of untranslated text when you talk to Talom In the holy knights hideout for the first time. This is as far as I've gotten but so far its really good. Thank you for the translation!

OP
sakato

sakato

Reputation score
There is a bit of untranslated text when you talk to Talom In the holy knights hideout for the first time. This is as far as I've gotten but so far its really good. Thank you for the translation!
I found the untranslated part, thank you for your help

Last edited:
OP
sakato

sakato

Reputation score
The untranslated part is now translated, if you spot other untranslated part or you think the translated part is weird please let me know
Any plans of translating the awaken one?
I'm not sure

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn that was a really good game, thanks for the translation! This really makes me want to see the sidestory translated though <3

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn that was a really good game, thanks for the translation! This really makes me want to see the sidestory translated though <3
It's one of the few H-RPG's where if you take out the H....it's still a solid RPG. I just hope they make combat more interesting in their next game.

@sakato
I can't believe I missed this up early Oct, thanks a bunch! One of my favorite circles!

Great Ulcer

Reputation score
I like this a lot. Question, anyone know the combination for the chest in the hero's home?

Great Ulcer

Reputation score
Thanks very much. I don't want to be a pain, but you wouldn't happen to know where I could find the entrance pass into Justice's Mansion would you? He mentioned finding one someone might have lost if I don't want to grind for and drop 100k on my own. I'd have to guess there's one kicking around somewhere if he said something like that.

Last edited:

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
KHTA posted a good walkthrough of the game in the original gamethread, I suggest using that.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks very much. I don't want to be a pain, but you wouldn't happen to know where I could find the entrance pass into Justice's Mansion would you? He mentioned finding one someone might have lost if I don't want to grind for and drop 100k on my own. I'd have to guess there's one kicking around somewhere if he said something like that.
You can get a temporary pass talking to someone on the beach.

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. I have a problem - some text because unreadable because part of it hidden behind right side of dialogue screen. Everyone have same problem?

OP
sakato

sakato

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. I have a problem - some text because unreadable because part of it hidden behind right side of dialogue screen. Everyone have same problem?
Could you please tell me which sentence? When I translated the game I had no idea what's the maximum capacity in one line, so I'm willing to fix all the line with those problem