What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, at least demo is out:

Looks like now we can change the MC's sister clothes and some more content (not in the demo) but there is hentai in the demo, 2 options. Not sure when the full game will be out but here its the creators site

Info:
In a secluded village away from the rest of the world, heroes are trained to fight against monsters seeking Magic Crystals. After an initial monster uprising that could tip the balance of power in favor of these monsters, three such herores depart this village. Meanwhile, trainee Tsubame, the sister of a hero, wishes to join her brother on his campaign. Follow her lewd adventures with new monsters, new love interests, and a handful of pervs, as she journeys to meet up with her brother.

This is a "what if" strory involving Tsubame, the MC's sister from the first game by this dev. It follows how Tsubame's journey to catch up to her brother could have gone.

Standard RPG w/ turn-based combat, traditional level system and traditional weapons/armor equips. Not much in the way of exploration, as this is more story focused. Your choices will determine the h-scenes you unlock or how you progress with Tsubame's depravity, similar to choice based VNs. For lewd content, again, choice based story-driven events, item driven-events, and free-roam events. The rare one or two GoR scenes are there too.

As ever sorry for my bad english =(

Last edited by a moderator:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

looks good.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummm... ok I might be interested on trying this game.
I wasted a lot of time on this circle's first game and seriously got depressed after noticing only one h scene... and it was seriously bad lol...

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo and really liked it.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its a great circle if you havent play their other games i suggets you to try them =)

Sorry for my bad english

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hummm... ok I might be interested on trying this game.
I wasted a lot of time on this circle's first game and seriously got depressed after noticing only one h scene... and it was seriously bad lol...
They made 2 big updates since that added in more H scenes.

@Sorrow
slated for an april release, but we all know how likely it is for games to be released at the time posted.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, ty for the info =)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, wow....

Finished the demo, which is pretty short, and after one hour came across 9 different choices that had...get this....9 different outcomes.

Yeah....a game....a rpg maker game with choices that matter. That's almost as rare as a studioS game that doesn't have guro or a story driven SQUEEZ game.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been interested in trying this one out, but my 'rents internet doesn't seem to agree with dlsite.

At least I am going home in a couple days. I'll be able to check it out then.

Attachments

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To me, this game seems more fun than the previous one. I love the demo. Cant wait for the full game!! <3 Tsubame
Just hope i can skip the looooong intro.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To me, this game seems more fun than the previous one. I love the demo. Cant wait for the full game!! <3 Tsubame
Just hope i can skip the looooong intro.
And this one is actually shorter than the previous two games lol but most likely will not be skippable (the first one was unbearably long). Try making a save right after you first gain control of her for when the full game is released, that should help you skip through it. Unless they make a new game+ that makes you watch it anyway.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Hopefully there will be more than 9 branches. What i think the game will be like is there will first be 9 choices then the rest of the story will remain linear. I really hope not. Hopefully each of the 9 branches will have sub branches and so on.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully there will be more than 9 branches. What i think the game will be like is there will first be 9 choices then the rest of the story will remain linear. I really hope not. Hopefully each of the 9 branches will have sub branches and so on.
Doubtful. We might see 1 or 2 branching paths but I seriously doubt we see any more than that. If anything, it could end up just being different roads that lead to the same destination.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Releasing next week... Hopefully.

pariahaz

Reputation score

dotkobo.web.fc2.com/page3_top.html

Correct me if I'm wrong cause I used google translate. Apparently the game is finished, but the file size was too large.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dotkobo.web.fc2.com/page3_top.html

Correct me if I'm wrong cause I used google translate. Apparently the game is finished, but the file size was too large.
If you're talking about what he's saying in that message.....one it's nearly a month old, not latest data. And two he was talking about shaping up the site, getting rid of unnecessary pages due to limited capacity.

He posted on the front page that he's hurrying to get the game out and apologizing for the wait. So it might be towards the end. Most likely will update front page when game has been submitted.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're talking about what he's saying in that message.....one it's nearly a month old, not latest data. And two he was talking about shaping up the site, getting rid of unnecessary pages due to limited capacity.

He posted on the front page that he's hurrying to get the game out and apologizing for the wait. So it might be towards the end. Most likely will update front page when game has been submitted.
Um, please read it again. For starters, the date on that page is 2016/04/19 (note: the website is a bit of a mess; the content of certain pages may change independently of the URL), and I think it was posted about 12 hours before this post. And I may be too tired to translate it properly, but I'm pretty sure the post refers to some problems in RPGMaker VX causing issues due to file size, not the website. Although I don't know how that could happen, actually.

Gamer23

Reputation score

If i remember correctly, he held a survey of our favourite/memorable characters and added a comment section in that survey, i guess it all went through to him. I picked tsubame as my fav chara (only one that looks loli/flat enough for my taste) and also suggested on the topic of a virginity system (always a turn on for me =x). lol. I guess many others also picked the same.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um, please read it again. For starters, the date on that page is 2016/04/19 (note: the website is a bit of a mess; the content of certain pages may change independently of the URL), and I think it was posted about 12 hours before this post. And I may be too tired to translate it properly, but I'm pretty sure the post refers to some problems in RPGMaker VX causing issues due to file size, not the website. Although I don't know how that could happen, actually.
Sorry, it was 2016/3/21 when clicking from that link provided. However it did change to the one you mentioned but only after refreshing the page. Site definitely is a mess...if I leave and come back to the page...displays the 2016/3/21 one again.

And yeah, it's seems to be a compression issue popping up due to file size. He's trying to cut out some features from the game to get the size back down without resorting to cutting out H content.

If i remember correctly, he held a survey of our favourite/memorable characters and added a comment section in that survey, i guess it all went through to him. I picked tsubame as my fav chara (only one that looks loli/flat enough for my taste) and also suggested on the topic of a virginity system (always a turn on for me =x). lol. I guess many others also picked the same.
lol I picked Tsubame as well. But what do you mean by a virginity system?

Gamer23

Reputation score

Sorry, it was 2016/3/21 when clicking from that link provided. However it did change to the one you mentioned but only after refreshing the page. Site definitely is a mess...if I leave and come back to the page...displays the 2016/3/21 one again.

And yeah, it's seems to be a compression issue popping up due to file size. He's trying to cut out some features from the game to get the size back down without resorting to cutting out H content.

lol I picked Tsubame as well. But what do you mean by a virginity system?
Games like:

Its like a 0/1 switch of where you can get 2 or more different scenes from the same path depending on your virginity status.