What's new

A Building

Vina-Fran

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: A Building

Vewla became quiet once more, twisting the card in her hand over and over again. "I'm from a lot of places, no real single spot. My father was a little too busy with his business to raise me, so I was sent from one uncle to the next..." She says rather flatly. "Hey, want to go eat with me?" She inquires, looking up from the key card?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Eh... Sure. I don't mind." Jonathan was puzzled by the reply. Could she even say that she had a home? Constantly moving from one place to another, living not with her family, but with people that probably weren't her relatives... He also noticed that Vewla said nothing about her mother. Was she an unwanted child? Were her parents divorced? Or was her mother dead? The question brought such a sudden change in the girl's behaviour that Jonathan felt uneasy. Did he say too much? For now, a bit more caution with further questions was in order. Bird sighed and began to move towards G Building. "Come on, I'll show you the way."

Vina-Fran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vewla giggled with delight as she bounced from one foot to the other, "I hope they have pasta! anything Italian is so good!" She also drops her items occasionally, stopping to pick them back up with a sheepish grin. She definitely felt surreal to be around, but her overwhelming friendly attitude seemed to more than make up for it.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

((Let's move to G Building, I'll write a post there later.))