What's new

A harpy's song. (Agita)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Agita, a blond, dark skinned harpy, with hair short and snarled, could be seen soaring through the skies, accompanied by her two sisters, Agatha, and Sally. Just as they normally do during their days, they practice their song, singing to each other as they enjoy flying through the open sky. One day, Agatha had an idea; she wondered what it would be like if they all sung together, their voices matching in harmony. Of course, this raised a debate over what song would be sung, each sister wanting to voice her own tune. Until one day, Agita came up with a beautiful, powerful song, the best she'd ever sang in her life. She felt charged with emotion at the beauty of her voice, letting her heart soar as she perched on the branch of a tree, singing loudly, and without care.

However, it would seem some other had been listening to her song, and rather enjoyed it. A handsome young woman appeared from out of a nearby bush. She had long, brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, a light skin color, and an apparent appreciation for Agita's music.

"That song was beautiful!" she said, looking up at Agita with a smile.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: A harpy's song. (Agita)

Agita blushed a bit as she saw the human that snuck up on her. "T-thank you, I tend not to practice that much by myself," she points out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman reaches down from behind the bush, and quickly rises back up, with a basket in her hand, filled with delicious looking berries. "Are you hungry?" she asked her, "Please, come down! I'd very much like not to shout up to you!" she pleaded kindly, a gentle smile on her face.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She smiled a bit. "Yeah, that would be great!" she said, fluttering down to the ground and resting on her claws next to her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once on the ground, the woman smiled at Agita. However, when Agita looked down, she saw the lower part of the woman's body, that was hidden by the bush. She was not a human at all, she was a Lamia! With the lower body of a snake, and a rattle coil on the end of her tail. Agita had no idea the woman planned the whole thing out, with the Lamia's tail already behind her, she quickly felt it coil around her waist and legs, leaving only her wings free.

The Lamia did not squeeze Agita at all, just enough to make sure she didn't escape, or attack out of desperation with her claws. She chuckled a little, "You birds are so gullible." she mocked Agita, "Don't be afraid, I'm not hungry. I had something to eat a couple days ago." she informed Agita. With her tail wrapped around her, the Lamia brought her in closer, close enough that she reached out her hands, and touched her face, "I just wanted a little company... And your song was so beautiful, I just couldn't help myself..." she said in a soft, seducing voice. The hand on her cheek slid down slowly, down her neck, and down her body, to the small shorts she happened to be wearing.

With the way the Lamia was eying her up, and the suggestive way she was touching her, Agita had a good suspicion on what the snake woman really wanted...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Eep..." Agita said quietly, feeling the hand slide down her, arms waving feebly in half-flaps as a half-hearted attempt to escape the snakegirl, wriggling at the touch on her shorts. "S-stop, that was mean!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Lamia's body suddenly coiled, as if ready to pounce, and that's what she did, launching herself at Agita, landing on top of her, with her tail still holding her down. The Lamia then used her great strength to tear off Agita's shirt. She leaned in, and gave Agita a kiss on the neck, sending chills of pleasure through her body. "Mmm... You taste so good..." she said, and began running her serpent tongue all over Agita's body, going along her face, neck, breasts, and nipples.

"If you behave, I promise I won't hurt you, or eat you." she said with a smile. She slithered up to look directly at Agita's face, "What's your name, sugar? Mine's Sahara." she said, while one of her hands trailed down Agita's body, and entering her pants...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Yelping as she falls to the ground, she squeals as her top's ripped away, struggling even as the creature plays with her. "A-aah-Agita..." she whimpered, bucking and twitching at the hands, tounge, and tail gripping at her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara hummed, pleased with her catch's compliance. Her hand went deep into Agita's pants, and soon, Agita, felt Sahara's fingers going over her pussy lips, teasing her, and sometimes stopping at the clit, to toy with it with her middle finger. "Tell me, Agita... Does this feel good?" she asked her, sounding as if she already knew the answer. Yes, she knew the feeling of the Lamia Sahara playing with her nether felt good...

Sahara lowered her head to Agita's chest, and placed her lips on one of her tiny breasts, sucking on her nipple lustfully, enjoying the taste of Agita's flesh as she got the bird woman wet, excited, and ready for sex...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The harpy whimpered, back arching at each action from the serpentine woman, whimpering as the tounge and fingers danced over her. "Y...yes..." she mewled softly, moaning loudly at the hand figiting with her clit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara giggled, and took her hand out of Agita's pants, only to remove the pants themselves. Once Agita was completely naked, Sahara moved her upper body, and positioned herself between Agita's legs, so that their pussies were actually starting to touch... Sending a pleasurable thrill into Agita's core. The Lamia woman brushed her full, vibrant red hair with one hand, and smiled at Agita, looking down into the harpy's eyes, "You're so cute, Agita..." she whispered seductively, "Do you think I'm cute to?" she giggled, her pussy now brushing slowly against Agita's, causing the harpy's legs to buck a little as their pussies rub against each other.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita gave a short gasp as she feels the Naga start to rub against her, making her squirm and shake as she twitches underneath her, signs of resisting almost negliable. Nodding a small yes to the Naga at her question, she whimpered softly as her lower portions grow quite soaked.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara smiled at Agita, "Oh-I'm so happy!" she said, "I was worried you wouldn't like me... And I was hoping..." She leaned in, trailing her tongue along Agita's neck, and then her face, whispering seductively in her ear after she'd given her flesh another taste, "That we would come to enjoy each other's company..." Her hot breath rolled along Agita's cheek, and sent pleasurable chills down her spine.

After, Sahara continued making her humping motions, rubbing their pussies together vigorously as they both moaned and cried with pleasure. Their juices provided the perfect lubricant, allowing the snake woman to hump her new lover to her heart's content. Both Sahara and Agita's cries of pleasure only continued to grow louder as the sex went on, the sexual pleasure of their pussy lips going over each other becoming too much to bear.

"Agita-" Sahara whispered her name through her pants, breathing heavily as she humped her fiercely, "-I'm cumming, Agita... I'm cumming!" she announced, while Agita herself felt about to cum as well...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"A-ah-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Agita screamed as her hips raised up as she feels her liquid squirt out, the harpy's wings and tail thrashing a bit as he twitches in the tail's grip.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara came right about the time Agita did, her screams of orgasm mixing with the harpy's. Their juices now soaked the ground, and each other. Sahara smiled, and relaxed her tail around Agita, which was squeezing her quite a bit. The lamia leaned her head down, and placed a kiss on her lover's lips, as a final act of their passionate coupling.

After laying with Agita for some time, Sahara chuckled a little, "That... Was amazing..." she panted, before sitting up a little, and looking down at the still trapped harpy, trailing one of her fingers slowly along her small, perky breasts, "I think I'm falling in love with you... Agita..." she chuckled, giving her another kiss.

Sahara got up, and lifted Agita with her, taking her over to where the basket was left after Sahara ensnared Agita in her coils. Sahara rested against a nearby rock, taking the basket in her arm, and rested Agita comfortably, her back to Sahara, and with her tail acting as a soft bed, with her shoulder acting at Agita's pillow. Sahara reached into the basket, taking out a handful of berries, and held it in front of Agita's mouth, to feed her.

"I'm sorry for tricking you..." she apologized, giving Agita an affectionate squeeze, giving her the berries she promised she would.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Taking some of the berries, Agita quietly munched on them as she recovered. "It's ok, I'm sure it happens to everything around here," she points out quietly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara groaned, and suddenly, Agita found her face mashed up against the Lamia's breast, "Oooh, but I feel so guilty about it! You're such a sweet thing!" she exclaimed, the side of Agita's face being mushed up against the Lamia's breast as she was given another affectionate squeeze.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I mhasure mu, it's mine!" she manages to muffle out of the naga's bust, face blushing again as she realizes how close she was to her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara giggled, and freed Agita's face so she could breathe, "Oh, I'm sorry." she apologized, then gave Agita a concerned look, "Agita... Will you ever come back, and see me again?" she asked, almost as if sad.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggled at that. "High probability, really," she joked as she snuggles back.