A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#1
Yuka Shiratori

Spoiler



Yuka had lived for a long, long time in this world, alongside her Kitsune brethren. Two kind of species inhabited this Earth: humans and monsters. Amongst monsters, only two genders existed: herms and girls. Which is why monters regularly raided on human settlements, to snatch their males and sometimes their women, and mate with them. The world was also filled with many feral creatures which attacked humans and monsters indiscriminately.

Today began as an ordinary day for the 356 years old Kitsune. The mountain village her species lived in was setting up the Spring Festival. The Spring Festival split the village in two teams: one team would venture into the mountains to collect food and flowers for the festival, the other would raid the nearby human settlement and kidnap some humans to satiate the Kitsune's lusts during the party.

The very old village chief, a 850 year old herm who still looked in her thirties, despite her silvery hair, asked Yuka which task she will choose.
Should she participate in the village raid, or should she choose to accompany the gathering expedition?
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#2
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

The kitsune herm would be sipping tea and working on another flower arrangement, humming to herself when another woman from the village would come into her shrine, asking her to report to the village elder. When she arrived the deceptively spry elder asked her of which task she would wish to partake in for the upcoming festival. "If it pleases you elder, I wish to assist in gathering supplies for the festival. Even though it is a necessity for our species, I have never really liked the idea of raiding into an unsuspecting or innocent town or village and making off with their men or women. Besides, some of the younger members of our village may need a practiced shrine maiden to help ward off any monsters or spirits that may be lurking about." She said with a small bow to the village elder.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#3
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

"You have really matured over the last century, my dear Yuka." the village chief smiled. "Most of our youngsters only think about sex and mating with humans. But it is good to dedicate ourselves to other kind of occupations."

Leaving her shrine, Yuka would see that the two groups had already formed. And unsurprisingly, the raiding party was much larger and younger than the gathering party.

After wishing each other good luck, Yuka and a group of 10 other Kitsunes left for the nearby forest. The weather was still fresh, but life had already returned to the woods, and it bristled with the songs of birds and the buzzing of insects.
The gathering group split to recolt more food. The forest was usually safe, so some of the Kitsunes decided to go on their separate way.

Two hours had passed, and Yuka had already filled several baskets of fruits and berries, when her fox ears percieved on of her clansmate scream.
"Kyaaaaaaa! Help, somebody!"
When Yuka arrives at the scene, she sees a Kitsune in trouble, as a couple of slime girls surrounded her. The monsters were emitting various bubbling noises, as some kind of language.
"Shlp. Glp."
"Gub... Glb.."

Slime girls are rather harmless, albeit they can be rather invasive. Should Yuka try to intervene, or should she watch the scene from afar? She could also approach the slime girls with the intent of having a good time with them.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#4
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

Yuka beamed a bright smile and blushed slightly at the elders compliment, "Thank you very much, elder! I have devoted my life to learning swordsmanship, the spiritual arts and how to be a proper Lady and bride so that I may show Mamonos are more than just rabid sex machines and hopefully win over a man or woman on my own the proper way. Hopefully I can prove to be a good example for the younger members of our clan." She said before heading out to begin her duties for the festival.

A couple of hours had passed after the group had decided to split up, and Yuka had already collected a great deal of fruit and berries for the festival. She had stopped to catch her breath and wipe her brow when she heard the cry of one of her fellows in the distance. Racing to where the scream had come from, she discovered a fellow kitsune being accosted by slime girls.

Slimegirls aren't really a threat, and I don't sense any malicious intent from them. So I don't really wish to hurt them. They're probably just looking for mates like any other monster girl... Yuka thought to herself as she would calmly make her way to the slime girls before speaking, "H-hello? Do... Do you ladies understand me? Nod for yes and shake for no. If... If you can understand me, I ask that you, please, leave my clanswomen alone. We merely wish to gather supplies for our festival. Y-you... You are welcome to join us, if you wish. We will have men and women brought in from nearby towns and villages. So there should be enough to share. We don't wish for any trouble or violence. Does that sound acceptable to you?" She finished keeping her hands up in a non threatening and appeasing manner as she looked back and forth between the slime women.

((Attempt persuasion. ))
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#5
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

rolls said:
Yuka: 55 + 65 = 120
Slime Girl 1 (INT: 40): 45 + 40 = 85
Slime Girl 2 (INT: 40): 48 + 40 = 88
The slime girls nodded. They seemed to consider Yuka's proposition. After all, they always watched the yearly festival from afar, and they always wanted to be part of it. But they would have to wait a whole day.

It was a this moment that the slime girls noticed that Yuka had the smell of a herm. They looked at each other, while the Kitsune whom Yuka saved ran towards her savior.
Eventually, the monster girls gestured towards Yuka. The first slime girl turned her right hand in the form of a penis. Then, with her left hand, she pretented to stroke it. Finally, she lifted a single finger. This probably meant. "Please, can we get to feed on you? Just once."
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#6
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

At the slime women's gesture Yuka couldn't help but to blush brightly. She had prevented an unnecessary conflict, and her clanswoman was safe. But... She had only masturbated with her cock, in secret, and only briefly a few times... The slime women seemed to be civil, or at least as civil as wild slime women could be. She stood there for a few moments before looking down to where her cock would be before sighing softly and turning to the other kitsune, "Go back to the village. Hopefully I'll be along before too long. I think our crop should be good for a while." After the younger kitsune ran off to the village with her collected fruits, she would turn back to the slime women. "I... I am willing to go along with your request. You aren't hostile, and were reasonable and courteous with your request... Just b-be gentle and easy please. I... have never used my... m-member until now..." She said slowly disrobing her kimono and unfastening her yukata showing a considerable bulge in her fundoshi. She blush beet red, breathing heavily before taking in a deep breath and exhaling before lowering her fundoshi revealing her respectable 9" long and 1.25" inch thick cock, which was already starting to react to the cool evening air and situation she found herself in. After a short moment which felt like an eternity, she would walk a little closer to the slimes and recline on the prickly grass of the woods, waiting for the slimes to get their fill of her dick and seed.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#7
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

Yuka's cock looked appetizing to the slime girls. They slowly slid towards the Kitsune, who felt the gelatinous creature's body run through her legs to reach her groin. One of the slime girl envelopped Yuka's half-hard dick with her mouth. The interior of the slime girl felt incredibly warm, and she could feel every little current which caressed her rapidly growing shaft; she could even see it through the translucid surface of the slime.
The Kitsune wondered where the second slime went, and soon felt the same warmth surround her vagina. Was she licking? She had no way to know, but the second girl pressed her flexible body against her folds, passing around and between them with soft brushes.

The slime taking Yuka's cock slowly changed the inside of her cock. Instead of of a normal palate, the bicentenial herm felt her cock was being fucked by a tight fleshlight, whose every single details she could see. The other slime girl pushed further and further inside her labia, sending shivers through her spine.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#8
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

Yuka shivered as one of the slime girls run through her legs, the gelatinous substance feeling good against her bare flesh. She let out a loud "OH!" as one of them enveloped her thick, slowly erecting, cock deep into her mouth; her own mouth forming a cute gaping O shape. She looked down transfixed at her own dick through the see through material of the slime girl as she sucked her off. She would gasp out loud again and let out a low audible moan as she felt the other one slide in and out and around her already trickling mound, her pussy juice mixing in with the other woman's slime. As she saw the slime woman change mouth she now saw it had become a clear see through onnahole, tightly squeezing and sucking her ever expanding dick, now very close to being rock hard and stiff. "Y-yes... P-please, please fuck my dick with your wonderful warm tight onnahole ~" she mewled out as her hands tried to grasp the woman's gelatinous skull to get more pleasure out of it. She cried out in shock as she felt the other slime press further into her petals, "Ah! P-please. I don't mind if you want to use my dick... B-but I was hoping to save 'that' for my mate... So p-please, if you wouldn't mind, please stop when you get to my cervix..." She pleaded with the other slime woman.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#9
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

She didn't know if the slime girl really understood, but the monster really took great care of the Kitsune's pussy. It sipped slowly inside, keeping it almost unstreched. It felt like small fingers, exploring and caressing her inner vagina. It even took care not to break the herm's hymen while doing so.

Meanwhile, the slime taking Yuka in her mouth-turned-onahole squeezed her expertfully, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. The not-so-young Foxgirl even saw that slime girl "insert" a tendril in her comrade, eliciting a moan which reverbeted around Yuka's honey hole.

The slime girls kept at it until Yuka came, her cum travelling inside the gelatinous body as her dick spasmed it out of her urethra. Some of the white fluid went down, as the two slime girls shared the food. Her fem juice would do the same, as the lower slime absorbed them and had her sister have a taste.
After a minute of sexual fluid gathering, the two creatures left Yuka's genitals, having liked them until the last drop of sperm and cyprine. They reformed next to the Kitsune, and smiled at her, hoping she loved it as much as they did.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#10
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

Yuka moaned out low and sensually as she felt the slime girl massaged her inner vaginal walls with her slimey substance her small clitty now also getting stiff and hard like her member. Her face was flushed as she her breathing became heavier and more labored. She would find herself massaging her bosoms and arching her back in her pleasure. When the slime girl playing with her pussy moaned from the tendril inserted in her, it caused Yuka to moan in turn, her pussy juices to come flowing out more freely. After a few more minutes of the team up pleasure attack from the slime girls, Yuka would finally be pushed over her edge as she would feel a bolt of electricity go through her spine, causing her to arch her back violently, twisting her sensitive stiff nipples in response, and her rock hard member to spasm- shooting three long ropy, sticky, hot streams of semen into the first slimes mouth-slash-onnahole as well as making her squirt, two big streams of pussy juices firing off into the one pleasing her pussy.

Once the two slimes had finished collecting her sexual juices, Yuka was let reclining on the forest floor, her now limp dick twitching in post orgasm, she would need a few moments to recover before finally getting back up on slightly wobbly legs, and walking up to the two slime women and kissing both on the mouth chastely, and patting their cheeks. "Thank you both. That was most lovely. And I was serious. Please feel free to stop by at the festival tomorrow. I will vouch for the both of you with the elder. And do take care of your selves~" she finished before taking a leaf from a tree to wipe her excess fluids from herself and redressing before she picked her berries and fruit back up and headed back to the village.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#11
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

The slime girls waved at her vividly. It looks like the Foxherm had some effect on them. She walked back to the rendez-vous point. This was a rather fun afternoon; better than raiding humans, even though she had heard that some of them did not put so much of a fight, and that this became something like a traditional mock battle.

Anyway, Yuka was walking alonside the grassy path, when she heard a weak voice call her from behind a nearby bush.
"Please... Someone... Help..."
Will the Kitsune investigate the voice, or will she consider that curiosity killed the catgirl and it was best to return to the village?
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#12
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

As Yuma was heading back to the village, she caught a weak cry for help from a nearby bush. Unfortunately, her good nature would overcome her good sense and she would find herself walking hesitantly towards the bush; her hand on the hilt of her blade, ever vigilant...

"Yes!? Is there someone here? Please, tell me what is the matter!?" She asked the voice staying a good few feet from the bush, her hand remaining on her sword and trying to peer around the bush and its immediate area, not about to be taken as a fool...
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#13
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

"I... I need food... Water... Please." the voice implored. The mysterious person was, at the sound of that voice, either a young man or a masculine herm.
Approaching carefully from the bush, Yuka discovered a young man. He looked young, no older than 18. His had short, black hair and brown eyes, and he still looked boyinsh albeit the traits of adulthood were visible on his face. His clothes were in tatters, and he visibly looked very week.
"Village... Attacked... Help." he mumbled; his eyes met with the Kitsune's, but the young man did not seem afraid. Was he really from the village down the mountain? Why would her sisters attack so violently this year?
"Please..." the Human pleaded again. He obviously needed immediate care, and Yuka's questions, if she had some, may have to wait.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#14
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

H-heavens!... The poor soul.. "H-hold on Sir! I have plenty of fruit and berries! They were meant for my clans spring festival, but you seem to be in much more need of them right now." She said pulling out some fruit and two handfuls of berries from her baskets. "I am afraid I don't have any medical equipment or bandages on me, and the only water I have on me is holy water. But once you finish eating I can take you to my village. There should be things to treat you with there." She said wiping the man's brow and letting him eat the berries and fruit she provided. Once he was she would take her katana and cut off a nearby tree branch for him to use as a walking stick before using some sticks and leaves to create makeshift stint and bandages. Once she felt the man was sufficiently patched up and he had his legs and up on the walking stick, she would pick her crops back up and allow the man to lean on her if needed before heading back to the viiliage.

"This way please, Sir. My village is not far from here. Are you from the village at the foot of the mountain, mayhaps? My sisters usually raid there for men and women; but never have I known them to be this violent, and the people never seemed to offer much resistance. I will have to speak with the elder about this..." she said as they continued walking. "Try to hang on, Sir. We are almost there. Once there I am sure the elder would not be opposed to putting you up somewhere till you are well again. I will make sure you are not disturbed until you've recovered." she said as they finally began approaching the village.

They would eventually reach her elders hut, in which Yuka would cry out, "Lady Elder! Lady Elder! I found a man out in the forest on the way home! He's in terrible shape and needs medical attention immediately. I did the best I could fixing up him up improvising, but he needs medical herbs and real bandages. If it suits you, I will watch over him till he recovers." She says huffing and puffing, out of breath from the trek out and the events of the day.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#15
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

"Oh my, the poor boy. He must come from the village." the Elder lamented. "Let me handle the healing and sit down. I have worrying news to tell you."

Once Yuka found a cushion or a chair to sit down, the Elder told Yuka what happened. "The "raiding party" descended towards the village, but they found it in the middle of being attacked by an army of demon-like demons. From what they said, there were huge, green males with dozens of tentacles srpouting from their bodies, and smaller women who looked like flowers. The males aimed at the women, and the female monsters aimed at the men. Our sisters could not do anything to prevent that disaster, and actually, one of them ended up captured by that strange enemy."

Finishing to bandage and feed the boy, she slowly stood up. "We need to do something. According to the raiding party, the raiders left towards the west, and the deep forest. We need someone with experience to step into the woods and rescue our comrade, and if possible the villagers. You're the second oldest person in this village after me, Yuka. Do you think yourself up to the task?"
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#16
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

"OH! DEAR... Those poor people! I don't know anything much about the male creatures, but the women sound like Alurane from what my studies have shown me. Though, from what I have read, they are not usually this hostile or violent... Do you think they may have been corrupted by the tentacled demons? If so, I think it we ought to look for some way to bring them back to light. With any luck I may be able to exorcise them, and hopefully turn some of the women to assisting us..." Yuka said her piece regarding the alarming news the elder had to share with her after she sat herself down seija position on the cushion. "If you can handle this young man here elder, then I shall head out into the woods to see if I can rescue our fallen sisters and anyone else I possibly can. Please take care of the boy, make sure he is fed well and gets the rest he needs to recuperate fully; and if the gods bless me I shall be back before too terribly long." She said as she got up from her seat and gathered all the supplies she would need for this perilous journey as she proceeded off in the direction of the woods where the elder had said the demons,her sisters and villagers were located.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#17
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

Along the way, Yuka's sisters wished her luck on her perilous journey. She walked towards the woods, travelling down the mountain path towards the remains of the human village. The last drops of snow were slowly melting off along the path, and nature took its place back little by little. However, the peace of the place seemed to be disturbed, as Yuka meets, near the end of the mountain path, a panicked Slime girl. She recognizes her from her encounter earlier.

The monster girl was agitated, and once she saw Yuka, she waved her arms like crazy, insistently pointing one of them towards a little dirtway, which Yuka knew was leading towards a cascade and a small pond, where she and some of her kins loved to swim in during summer.
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#18
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

As Yuka neared the end of the path leading to the villiage where the 'raiding party' had originally went, she was met by one of the slimes from her encounter in the woods earlier. She was clearly upset and distraught and waving her hands like crazy, making a motion towards a path she knew lead to her favorite water hole. She would slow down before coming to a stop infront of the slime girl before asking "Slow down! What is the matter? Is there someone in the pond?" If the slimegirl answered Yuka would ask her her name before insisting she stay behind has she would slowly and cautiously make her way to the pond, keeping her eyes and ears peeled for any danger.
 

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 12, 2011
602
#19
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

The Slime girl emitted a series of bubbling sounds. Noticing Yuka did not understand her language, she looked around her, she noticed some buttercups growing by the dirtpath and pointed at them, as if she wanted to say Yuka she could call her this way.

Having left her behind, Yuka advances towards the pond. She hears the sounds of moans and grunts. Reaching the pool, the Kitsune discovers one the Alraune males. A hulking, green, humanoid monstruosity. Vines covered his muscled body, and formed tentacles which sprouted from his fingers and his groin. Thee groin tentacles ended in phallic shapes.
The man-plant had trapped the other slime girl in his vines. Holding the gelatinous body prisonner of his tendrils, he was giving her a rough fuck, hammering her behind with powerful thrusts of his hips. They had been at it for quite some time, it seems, as the slime girl had lost her vibrant, azurean color, and turned into an almost white blue color from all the cum which was poured in her. The spunk litteraly oozed from the slime girl by now, and dropped in the pool below with sloppy noises.

The Alraune male did not seem to have noticed Yuka. Will she try to save the slime girl?
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,881
#20
Re: A Herm in a Monster Girl world (Player: TentanariX, GM: Kln)

"Buttercup? Oh, that's an adorable name!~ Very well Buttercup, you may call me Yuma. Buttercup, you stay here... I'll venture out to the water hole and see what the problem is and if there is anything that I can do about it." She gently stroking the slime girls cheek before heading over towards the pond. Upon arriving she spotted a male alurane of ridiculous proportions with three phallic tentacles sprouting out from his crotch. She also saw that he had ensnared one of the slime girls from earlier and was fucking her silly! She decided to try to take advantage of the distraction and attemp to sneak up behind him till she was right behind him and position her swords tip gently right up against his spine. If she was successful she would speak in a soft, yet serious and cool manner, "Please, I must insist you release that poor slime girl and remove your members from inside of her. Also, are you one of the ones responsible for the attack on the mountain village and disappearance of my sisters? If so, I demand you tell me why you ravaged that poor village and what you have done with my fellow kitsune!"

((Try using stealth to sneak. I dunno if this would be Physique or Intellect based.))